Team: Death Mental
Main: -NB-
Level: 3163

Post -NB- ( Original NOBODY)
NB (Oringal NOBODY)

So, you guys probably don't remember me. I was Mercenaries Director from 2003 to Early 2007. Dark_One and Cyphe were my Councilours for that Time Period. Anyways, I was attending school while playing those days and one day decided Id stop podding people in SS and Start podding People in REal Life.
Also the fact that I didn't wanna too Take out more student Loans. So in Early 2007 At the Peak of My Team Height of Power, I decided it Was the Perfect time to Retire from SS. My account was Auctined for an ammount more then anyone else ive heard off, now or Then.

Ive always loved Guns and a Good fight, So why not kill people while I make college money. The Afghan war in full swing, why not now. I joined the United States Marine Corps on July 29, 2007. I was in for 5 years and I just recently got out 2 months ago and came back to SS. Well sorta, I did come back for
A stint in 2010 for 2 months after my first tour and used my leadership skillz to organize a quick team and go smashing gals for fun after my first combat tour in Afganistan. Trevor had to butt in though. Anways, I had to train more marines for my 2nd Combat tour so I took off from SS again.

I was stationed in Camp Lejuene North Carolina for 5 years, and Deployed Twice as a Foreign Forces Advisor for the Afghan Nation Police in 2 Combat tours with 2/3, 2/4, 1/6 and 1/12 Infantry Battalions. Ive Almost died about a dozen times, and some parts were some of the most miserable, scary moments and sad
experiances of my life. But it was also some of the most fun and exiciting times aswell. What can I say... I enjoyed Podding people in SS and I enjoyed Podding people in real life. It is kinda like Starsonata in way. I mean you build a team, you teach them to fight and they will follow you to the death. Just
like my old team in Mercenaries.

I know the game has changed quite a bit and I expected 3d SS to be out like 2-3 years ago. But I think the admins did a fantastic job, even though they've tried to ban me so many times for killing ..um... everyone. The game looks fantastic and tons more content. So If I never say it again. I'll say it now
good job admins.

I wanna thank all my old friends and Enemies for helping me gear up and would appreciate a little help with the content if they can.

My last combat tour was from July 2011 to Feb 2012 and I was the guy who made the moto video. So feel free to watch if you want. Ya im that Asian Guy.

-NB-

Podding People in Starsonata ... Podding People in Real Life. Thats How I roll.

Operation Eastern Storm, Kajaki Afghanistan. Filmed by Yours truely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgA_foKVJc
[youtube]sNgA_foKVJc[/youtube]

I also found my Last Post in SS from 2007. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18916

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by devildog5811 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 pm, edited 34 times in total.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:18 pm
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

Post Re: -NB- ( Original NOBODY)
Sup. Nice to see players are still around that put my playtime for this game to shame (seven years).

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:25 pm
Main: Evo
Level: 34

Hey :D its good to see ya back and its awesome that we are on the same team ;]
It was really fun to pvb random gals with you back then in 2010 xD

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:57 pm
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

devildog5811 wrote:
NB (Oringal NOBODY)

So, you guys probably don't remember me. I was Mercenaries Director from 2003 to Early 2007. Dark_One and Cyphe were my Councilours for that Time Period. Anyways, I was attending school while playing those days and one day decided Id stop podding people in SS and Start podding People in REal Life.
Also the fact that I didn't wanna too Take out more student Loans. So in Early 2007 At the Peak of My Team Height of Power, I decided it Was the Perfect time to Retire from SS. My account was Auctined for an ammount more then anyone else ive heard off, now or Then.

Ive always loved Guns and a Good fight, So why not kill people while I make college money. The Afghan war in full swing, why not now. I joined the United States Marine Corps on July 29, 2007. I was in for 5 years and I just recently got out 2 months ago and came back to SS. Well sorta, I did come back for
A stint in 2010 for 2 months after my first tour and used my leadership skillz to organize a quick team and go smashing gals for fun after my first combat tour in Afganistan. Trevor had to butt in though. Anways, I had to train more marines for my 2nd Combat tour so I took off from SS again.

I was stationed in Camp Lejuene North Carolina for 5 years, and Deployed Twice as a Foreign Forces Advisor for the Afghan Nation Police in 2 Combat tours with 2/3, 2/4, 1/6 and 1/12 Infantry Battalions. Ive Almost died about a dozen times, and some parts were some of the most miserable, scary moments and sad
experiances of my life. But it was also some of the most fun and exiciting times aswell. What can I say... I enjoyed Podding people in SS and I enjoyed Podding people in real life. It is kinda like Starsonata in way. I mean you build a team, you teach them to fight and they will follow you to the death. Just
like my old team in Mercenaries.

I know the game has changed quite a bit and I expected 3d SS to be out like 2-3 years ago. But I think the admins did a fantastic job, even though they've tried to ban me so many times for killing ..um... everyone. The game looks fantastic and tons more content. So If I never say it again. I'll say it now
good job admins.

I wanna thank all my old friends and Enemies for helping me gear up and would appreciate a little help with the content if they can.

My last combat tour was from July 2011 to Feb 2012 and I was the guy who made the moto video. So feel free to watch if you want. Ya im that Asian Guy.

-NB-

Podding People in Starsonata ... Podding People in Real Life. Thats How I roll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNgA_foKVJc

I also found my Last Post in SS from 2007. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18916

Huh, you "enjoy podding people in RL". Terrorist scum is fine, but what's your take on those drone strikes that kill women and children?

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:07 pm

Don't Talk to me about war. Ive been there.. twice. Ive seen Taliban Kill, rape and murder women , kids and men every day just because they can. We are not trying to kill the civilians, but shit happens.

Your just stupid enough to believe the Media filled bullshit. If you haven't been there, You wouldn't understand. Death is a common place there, it is a norm. 2 weeks ago my team of afghan police I trained for 4 months got their heads chopped off.. all 17 of them. Becaues they were trying to make a better afghanistan and get their kids an actual education rather then fill their heads with more Radical Bullshit.

Maybe im not a big supporter of the war anymore. But we are there on good intentions. Shit happens, Its fuckin war.

Weak ass bitch.

Kick Butt, Take Names
-NB-

Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:16 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Hey NB, i was mercs back then on 80/80, was good times.. i think.. cant really remember much from back then, you know drugs and stuff. Anyways welcome back im sure traders will get you back to speed on things.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:55 pm

I remember. Lol, drugs indeed.

NB

Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:03 am

devildog5811 wrote:
Don't Talk to me about war. Ive been there.. twice. Ive seen Taliban Kill, rape and murder women , kids and men every day just because they can. We are not trying to kill the civilians, but shit happens.

Your just stupid enough to believe the Media filled bullshit. If you haven't been there, You wouldn't understand. Death is a common place there, it is a norm. 2 weeks ago my team of afghan police I trained for 4 months got their heads chopped off.. all 17 of them. Becaues they were trying to make a better afghanistan and get their kids an actual education rather then fill their heads with more Radical Bullshit.

Maybe im not a big supporter of the war anymore. But we are there on good intentions. Shit happens, Its fuckin war.

Weak ass bitch.

Kick Butt, Take Names
-NB-

Woah, way to go on an retarded rant for no reason whatsoever.

I was not questioning your 'intentions', nor was I talking about 'war'. I was talking about innocents accidentally blown up by the US. Yes, death may be a 'part of life' over there, but it is a disastrous part of life. The killing of those innocents directly affects how many support the Taliban.

That's what I wanted your opinion on, not some dumbass comments on me "being stupid enough to believe media bullshit" or some such.

To put it bluntly, I just wanted your opinion on how the killing of innocents was affecting the strength of the Taliban.

Shit happens, but for every time 'shit happens' it sets the US back a long ways.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:38 am

To much Stuff Id have to point out too you, stuff like culture, terrain and religion. If you really wanted more info, go actually read about the Taliban or Afghanistan, and not CNN. Because your question just points out how clueless you really are.

NB

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:07 am

Fair enough, even though I watch NBC and occasionally Fox News rather than CNN.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:25 am
Main: Bastamental
Level: 3586

Oh right, Osama did 9/11 :lol:

I will be kos for saying this because of your merican' pride. But you were nothing but a mercenary to secure American oil contracts, and crime fighting. Mostly.......crime fighting. Lol jk, go to Africa next and work on the mass genocide. I could use an extra pair of diamonds in my babe girls ear.

Oh and yes im all american, and im still proud.

P.S. Wars stimulate the economy like nothing else in the world.

Jiraque wrote:
It's a seer thing.
Paxx wrote:
Use that yellow thingy on that zerk!

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:22 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

It's not oil, though oil was a huge part. It was the fact you'd have to REBUILD Iraq after you blow it up. Think about it. Theres more to Iraq than securing oil. You have to construct new bases, repair the stuff you tore down, add new roads, make sure theres transportation for everyone (That can pay), etc.

Yes, oil is an excuse. No, oil isn't the only excuse.

So what if there was a runaway dictator that was developing super weapons. So what if the current government was harsh on its people. So what if a religious conflict was tearing the nation apart.

We have that stuff right here in America. What do you call our 18k nuclear warheads? What do you call the Patriot Act? What do you call the hordes of Fundie Christians? What do you call the still rampant government officials in Washington?

Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:59 pm
Team: White Star
Main: xXxIrishKnightxXx
Level: 20

I'm joining the Air Force next year.

Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:19 pm

Good luck with trying to get in. The military is downsizing as a whole. The Marines and Air Force is the hardest branches to get into because both organizations are small and the requirements are High. Air Force test score requirements are the hardest in all the branches, while Marines is the most physically strictest requirements. Both branches, you need to have a clean record .. not even a misdemeaner.

Army is the easiest to join. They pretty much suck. Ive worked with Sgts in the army who couldnt even talk/write english correctly. They are pretty pathetic. As a whole mind you.. not certain sections. I have mad respect for Army Special Forces and Army Medics, but thats pretty much it.

They are required to salute marines when we are marching as a column in one base I was at in missouri. Boy, they get pissed. Lol.

NB

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:51 am
Main: Mow
Level: 9759

NB don't bother trying to explain the seriousness of this kind of thing. People on here just wont get it, ever. They haven't tested the ugly side of life lol

Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:30 pm