Main: HeartOfTheStar
Level: 7445

Post The real Starblaster is back!
hey every, im StarBlaster, i use to play ths game 2 years ago, but i had someone pay for my account, his name was Kr0nZ nhe promised me that he wouldn't steal my account, well he did n he lied to the leader of The Blazing Angels, The Smasher1.3 n now that im back, if any of u see him, tell him im coming for him n i'll show jim its not cool to lie to people that took u in n helped u with everything u got, im was as outstanding Droner n well respect, but yeah u get what happened, well for now im waiting to get a computer to play on Star Sonata 2, i've seen screenshots of SS2 n i gotta say since SS1 the graphics r awesome, the background is better, n the whole races thing is a really good improvement to the game, idk if F2Ps have lvl limits but if they do can someone please tell me, thanks n its good to be back in space n killing awesome n powerful AIs.:)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 am
Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 668

Post Re: The real Starblaster is back!
F2P level limit is 2000, they are allowed in wild space but can not shoot or bring slaves, deploy drones or tractor enemies. F2P can build in Cel Gardens but not wild space. They are restricted from accessing Perilous space.

Too late I realize my children are me only treasures... Volcom Applicant

Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

oh wow, thats a major smile on my face, back then it was 20 n now its 2000, thats awesome:D, r F2Ps limited on getting certain ships or r all of them avaliable to F2Ps?
Also if i may know, how many skill points u get per lvl n how does the skill tree work as for the Main Skills like Eletric Engineering, Weaponary, Piloting, Shielding, Radar, Remote Control, n Equipment n how does the battle system as in what happens when u lose a fight in full details please?:)

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:06 am
Team: Traders
Main: Dark_one
Level: 3254

F2Ps are limited to level 19 in most skills, with the exception of Equipment 20 if I remember correctly. It's still 5SP per level unless you have a Skill Point Debt, which I doubt you will have so no need to worry about that.

I never met you before and I don't recognise your name, but welcome back.

-Swift

Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:59 am
Main: Septagons Titan
Level: 2312

Welcome back.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Swift, i remember u, but not the ship u drive n i see, that mean i can't get piloting 21, RC18, weaponary 20, Sheilding 20, n getting DD 20 would be pointless, but eh its ok, all i need is to max out my class n get an Orca with 8 slaves n 6 Acmes.;)
also thanks its really good to be back here on SS2.:D

Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:23 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Serg!o
Level: 4118

Smasher has like a Heph Machine or something. I don't think a F2P will be killing him.

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:16 pm

AustinAfizzle wrote:
Smasher has like a Heph Machine or something. I don't think a F2P will be killing him.

I said i was going after Kr0nZ for stealing my account n he lied to The Smasher n the Blazing Angels team, Kr0nZ said in the Blazing Angels chat that he wouldn't steal my account and his excuse was that i wasn't paying 1bil credits for my P2P to be up n i was paying up money, he just decided that he would steal my account when he wanted to n he possibly sold the account to someone as well, me n The Smasher n good friends over the phone, y would i fight my own friend? if i were to fight him it would be for fun.:p

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:42 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: 1-800-USE_THE_FORCE!
Level: 9597

Welcome back. It hard staying away isnt it :P

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 am
Team: The Originals
Main: Lol imra15
Level: 668

redalert150 wrote:
Welcome back. It hard staying away isnt it :P

1b says almost half the playerbase of C1 will at least make a small return. ;)

Too late I realize my children are me only treasures... Volcom Applicant

Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:06 am

I always loved star sonata ever since i started playing it, what happen was my computer wouldn't download it right(keep stopping the download) n i gave up on it n then my computer crash, so once i get a new computer(which will be a laptop) i will be back on n playing again, i had a kickass droner for a lvl 450 back then n loved it as well, after Kr0nZ stole it I made a new F2P, but then my friend let me use his P2P n it got my F2P account banned perm, it said i was multi accounting, but i thought u could make multis on this game for how its setup?
Anywho, i got a Droner, Zerker, FC, and SD being worked on NCLightningStriker is my Droner n its gonna be as big as my old accounts, even though i can't get T20 thats fine by me, all I need is a Orca with acmes n pax slaves n im good to go.;)

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

StarBlaster wrote:
hey every, im StarBlaster, i use to play ths game 2 years ago, but i had someone pay for my account, his name was Kr0nZ nhe promised me that he wouldn't steal my account, well he did n he lied to the leader of The Blazing Angels, The Smasher1.3 n now that im back, if any of u see him, tell him im coming for him n i'll show jim its not cool to lie to people that took u in n helped u with everything u got, im was as outstanding Droner n well respect, but yeah u get what happened, well for now im waiting to get a computer to play on Star Sonata 2, i've seen screenshots of SS2 n i gotta say since SS1 the graphics r awesome, the background is better, n the whole races thing is a really good improvement to the game, idk if F2Ps have lvl limits but if they do can someone please tell me, thanks n its good to be back in space n killing awesome n powerful AIs.:)

I read that without taking a breath :(

Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:26 pm

lol, sorry i always forget to put "." in the sentences.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:57 am
Main: Curse
Level: 5572

omg u!...ya no clue ;p

derpy is best pony

most fun to play with wings ^_^

Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 pm