Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

Post Lyceum Missions
A few days ago there was a roll back. Just before it, I did my lyceum missions to get my IK from 10 to 20. The problem is, (i didn't realize it until now because I haven't had the time to get the BPs back together) that the missions that I did before the roll back I no longer have, nor do I have the IK skill or diplomas from the missions that no longer exist. I do have the BPs, but they wont do me any good now without missions.... Can someone check into this please? Thanks

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:03 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: Shukhov Yimlevsky
Level: 4751

the missions will be made repeatable after this universe - so hopefully that will fix that bug IN THIS INSTANCE. (just hold tight and wait i guess - i know that's not a very effective strategy but it seems to be the only option)

the roll-back crushing a mission bug is still quite a pain and should be looked into as one of the higher priorities facing the Development crew (one of the highest bugs at least)

Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:07 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

that's good and all, but the problem is i have everything to build something that requires IK 19.... and I'd rather build it this uni then next....

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:36 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]