Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Main: Comet Chaser
Level: 2441

why dont you quit? Comet...

Genius, I did. I'll renew when the new content goes in, but only out of loyalty to the game ~ tbh, the new breed of "pay $$ for accounts and share them" is frankly disgusting. When I left the first time (pre Julian / Jzoe) I made a complaint about the # of shared chars in the top 20*, and so on (and pointed out T20 ships would lead to disaster n00bville) so I know I was correct about everything I posted on "what's going wrong" over two years ago. Tobal was a hard-core psychopath, but at least he worked hard for everything he did (oh, and abused bugs to the max, but at least it was ingame). He played 8 hours straight to get warp 4 ~ solo, and his behaviour won't take his achievements away from him. Sadly, nowadays, you people just buy advantages for r/l cash.

:roll:

p.s. Don't use vent, you embarress yourself.

* little note: I was in the top 15 within 4 months of playing, back when levels meant something. DWO was first then, Face 3rd. My memory is a little hazy, but I do know that a certain Caps only shot past me 'cause of the copper abuse problem: i.e. MF F-flowers = level zone. I didn't abuse that one, I don't do that kinda thing. Many of the "old" accounts who were in paxes used this.

Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:02 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

sorry i dont feel like reading all that shit... please just do us a favor and quit

Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:13 am
Main: Comet Chaser
Level: 2441

Genius, I did.

Man, IQ in the land of the free really is declining at a worrying pace. Wake me up when you don't sound like Michael Jackson on vent. On a related note, your kind of abuse (*cough* spamming level 20 bases on F2P alts *cough*) is why SS currently is going downhill.

Grats!

Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:16 am
Team: The FSM
Main: JulianD
Level: 1203

hmm so comet chaser what do you sound like? come onto dixies vent and tell me your specific complaints. im willing to listen.

Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:07 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3