Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Team: Traders
Main: your mother and i
Level: 3336

did u try scooping it urself? what was it

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:01 pm
Main: Lt.Nelson+
Level: 5

I've found my slaves hovering over commods before too. I've always been able to find a reason though. Sometimes the slave will have dropped it's scoop when dieing and I didn't check for that when reactivating. Other times, the slave was full (a current bug that sometimes affects slaves after a rollback).

Something else though.. I've noticed an asteroid in there that takes forever to kill. Possibly the bugged debris is somehow related to that roid?

But first, I'd start by checking that the slaves have space, and that they haven't lost their scoops.

Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:19 pm
Profile YIM
Main: E11inium 4
Level: 2115

Post .
i also couldnt kill/destroy this roid in ring too maybe its like a glitchy thing when there are ups and downs

(not related) well i play games (alot) and sometimes when it involves fighting it weird...when i punch (ingame) its lagss just when the fist landed and the next time in punch i kill enemy in a shot like a wierd glitch but is good for me

maybe that is a BADDY glitch :roll:

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:42 am
Main: Cay Shaders
Level: 1065

Something similar used to happen all the time. I was hunting in DG's with a few mates, and right after a lagspike, if you went exactly on top of the floating debris, and tried to scoop it, there was nothing there, you had to tractor it to find out where it actually was, in other words your client had to interact directly with the object on the server to get updated on it's position.

For this lag and slaves, the Debris keeps on it's usual pace in the background, but the slaves who were lagged still think it is where it was BEFORE it lagged.

Just speculating.

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:35 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]