Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

What do you think of Starsonata's support?
Poll ended at Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:21 pm
Brilliant 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Good 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Average 20%  20%  [ 2 ]
Poor 10%  10%  [ 1 ]
Abysmal 70%  70%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 10

Team: MAD+
Main: Draycos
Level: 622

Post Missing ships/Lack of support
I am STILL missing my ships from the last Universe. I just logged an alt in and THEIR ships appeared. I've also noticed that the universe is now civlilised enough for an Emperor..

I have tried getting help in the help section of your forums, but none was forthcoming short of PMing you Adum, who no longer accept PMs, or emailing support.

I've emailed and have had no response whatsoever.

My questions have got to be:

When the hell will I get my missing ships and items back?

When are you going to have a (less than) polite word with your so called support staff?

A whole universe to fix this!! ... I do so hope you respond in a timely manner, because I'm starting to lose my cool.

Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:21 pm

I did a followup email a day or two ago, which was actually answered (probably because the title asked if they were recieving this). Apparently my oroginal emails have been forwarded to the relevant place.. Now, what makes me wonder what the hell is going on, is that I've spoken to people in-game who had their missing ships restored pronto!

Yet, here I am, still waiting. You guys best get your *£&%$^%ing acts together smartly, or you will lose me as a customer. I have patience, but it is wearing thin fast.

Why do they get their ships back in a day or two, and I'm sat here, 2 weeks later, still waiting? Do new customers who don't know Adum's personal email get 2nd class treatment as standard?

Fri Jan 21, 2005 10:56 am

I have had someone from the support desk arrive last week sometime, and they were kind enough to replace theoverloader stable 1 and 2 that I had lost with my ships. That will keep me happy until they can see about retrieving my ships.

Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:15 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]