Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Team:
Main: 404 Name Not Found
Level: 204

Post Missions / Storage Glitch
Before asking qeustions, Yes I -

Reloaded the little menu thingy
Clicked on it again
Tried clicking on my storage ship again

The glitch happened like this, I was docked at gogoll in sol or however you spell it... and i clicked on my storage ship, A bulk trader filled with just about everything in the world, I opened up the mission menu and clicked on the Minor augimeter combination mission and scrolled down to the part of my bulker that had all my augs in it. I looked at the mission and it said i had none of the augs but when i looked at my bulker it was Chock full with them. Whats wrong here.

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 pm
Main: Evo
Level: 34

Post Re: Missions / Storage Glitch
tried tossing out and scoping one of needed augs? it should refresh list

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:17 pm
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

The problem is that SS only checks to see if you have satisfied mission item requirements when you toss / acquire them, not when you switch ships.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:46 pm

You don''t need to pay attention to event chat, it doesn't matter.

I've completed missions that are supposedly in progress by paying no attention to event chat...

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:15 pm
Profile YIM

If you transfer any item to another ship, /Event will correctly tally which missions that item fulfills. Try transferring a minor aug to another ship, and check /Event text.

This is just how C1 works; in C2 you can sort by name / type and so on, so is less of an issue.

Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:35 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

Aurora Ex Machina wrote:
If you transfer any item to another ship, /Event will correctly tally which missions that item fulfills. Try transferring a minor aug to another ship, and check /Event text.

This is just how C1 works; in C2 you can sort by name / type and so on, so is less of an issue.

brain asplode the misspell is intentional

awesome. just awesome. boom de yada

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:14 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3283

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
landswimmer wrote:
Aurora Ex Machina wrote:

brain asplode the misspell is intentional

awesome. just awesome. boom de yada

boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada boom de yada

Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]