Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Is it fair when admins secretly try to damage ur augs?
Poll ended at Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:26 pm
Yes, it's great, they should do it to every player and we'll all laugh about it 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
Nah, return the augs to its original settings and dont mess with players' augs at least till the next server reset 56%  56%  [ 9 ]
Total votes : 16

Team: MAD+
Main: Wurms Bane
Level: 926

do you make maps for any good games like halo pc or BF1942 or maps for Half life or for Counter strike or mods?

Tue May 17, 2005 10:04 pm
Team: MAD+
Main: Wurms Bane
Level: 926

Tue May 17, 2005 10:11 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Abbara
Level: 6776

All I know is that you are getting payed to improve this game. And we are paying for a fun game.

Be honoust, and admit that most suggestions are well documented. And that you don't take the time to read them all even if you are payed, and we write up good suggestions for free. Or that you read them, but don't comment on them.

The main problem is that you're not giving us any information of why you can and can't do certain things. What the priorities are, and what you are or aren't going to work on and for what reason.

If you state that the Iq augs were too good and just told us trough a 'update/news' tab in every station, a topic on the forum or/and a link on the main website with the changes some people wouldn't have wasted about 10bil on an auged Equin, and lots of time for example. Which is alot of money, especially for a player that isn't like Tobal or DWO yet.

Also, Tobal makes about 5bil by selling a Warp4 commod, and he can sell about 1-2 a day. Plus he has quite a few nice colonies.

Tue May 17, 2005 11:14 pm

As I said, either you don't read the suggestions, or you read them but don't comment them. Now I hear you comment on the replies, and tell me reasons behind updates, and tell me what updates you made. And it makes me happy, very happy.

Just that there are often unannounced updates, like my Fwing was upped to a higher level. I had to kill blue gammas in a rosfire because I couldn't use my Fwing anymore. It crippled me, and I was unable to level him for quite a while. I sent a PM and I don't think you ever send a PM back.
The Iq aug thing destroyed Comet Chaser's hard work, only because a tiny announcement wasn't made.

I'm developing a game myself, and I'm leading a team. I'm just 14, still going to school. I or the friends on the team don't get payed. I don't get well documented suggestions, still the game has much less bugs than SS if any. And new functions, items and such are made every day.
The game is also a 2D space game, started before I knew StarSonata.
I don't think I can exactly compare it to StarSonata though, as developing these two games might be totaly different. But still, I do understand that most suggestions require hours of programming. But even then, you are getting payed for it, and it improves the game.

I love this game, don't get me wrong. But some things, mostly
- Un announced updates that ruin many hours of work.
- Not many comments and reasons on most suggestions.
- Lag
- Dissapearing bases.
Is what really bothers me. I believe that DWO found out what causes a base to dissapear. And that there can a server reset. (?) Comments and announcements can be made without much problem. Still, I don't see them, and I hope I will in the future.

Wed May 18, 2005 12:06 am
Team: Imperium
Main: Tobal
Level: 6519

Colin / PDS ~ whawhawha's engine was lets just say a gift, he got his F=wingship as a gift from trav, and lso his weapon was a girf from a team member.

I funded him a little before he was higher than lvl 20, but other than hat sall he has been given from others was by request if someone had something spare.

Wed May 18, 2005 12:28 am

Given to 'him' because he is still a charachter of you. And if you wouldn't have Tobal to get the reputation or whatever causes people to give such things away whawhawha wouldn't have been given all those items.

But I'll shut up :p

Wed May 18, 2005 8:31 am
Team: Imperium
Main: Tobal
Level: 6519

Wed May 18, 2005 8:54 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4