Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

Post Re: cpt kidd
any idea on the problem/update?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:58 pm

bump.

more i think on it this problem makes no sense. why would the charger kick in at the same % health each time? even not popping it i tried once and let him regen back up and dps'd him back down to the same % health.

any word on why this is happening? or any word on how the 1-2 other squads that have done this haven't experienced the same issue?

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:05 pm
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

goett wrote:
bump.

more i think on it this problem makes no sense. why would the charger kick in at the same % health each time? even not popping it i tried once and let him regen back up and dps'd him back down to the same % health.

any word on why this is happening? or any word on how the 1-2 other squads that have done this haven't experienced the same issue?

Anti-<5manning code :)

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:50 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: The SI
Level: 2016

Upon further testing, I cannot replicate this bug at all. (and I no longer believe it is related to the shield charger) The couple Kidd runs I've seen have also not encountered anything like this. If you like, we can go on to test server and work out what is going wrong for you.

As to the loot issue, that's been fixed since the day after the reset, and is just waiting on a patch (which will likely happen after the C1 test shows itself to be stable after the latest updates).

Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.

Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:57 pm

hmm, idk, i'll video the next run i do and see if it happens again. if it happens again i'll send a link of the vid.

thx for taking the time to look into it and taking time to respond :)
sincerely appreciated

Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Doman
Level: 5847

The bug where Kidd gets to 1% and stays alive is still in game. I'm sending SI some exact specifics.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 am
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

Can you let us know when he is both killable and his drop tables are fixed?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

He's kill-able and his drop-tables are fixed. However, people sitting on the sun (a strategy that will be much harder after tonight's patch) are running into a bug that makes it very hard to kill him while hes on the sun.

Hey, I'm Ryan! I've been playing Star Sonata since early 2005 and I've been involved with the development of the game since 2009. I do server and client programming mainly focusing on bug fixes, but I've also dabbled in creating a little bit of content too such as Captain Kidd.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm

Are you fixing the part where he can't be killed on the sun. Or just making it "impossible" to keep him there?

Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:53 pm
Site Admin / Dev Team

Myhn wrote:
Are you fixing the part where he can't be killed on the sun. Or just making it "impossible" to keep him there?

The first one, but not because of the bug (that was not how I intended him to be kill). It also has the nice side effect of making the bug a moot point.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:34 pm
Main: Timberwolf
Level: 2865

Can you make it so he doesn't run out of elect, he didn't during our first kill and while tough was an awesome fight. He goes down far to easy now and has no regen it seems. He shouldn't be able to be solo dpsed.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:25 pm

I would love to gain your insight on how he is supposed to be killed if you weren't supposed to use the sun. He has a tractor, a PWI, a bullet weapon that knocks people closer to him, and for those he gets within range ... a set of Lincin's that can rape a 1.2M bank shield monkey in 5 seconds. Not to mention a non-standard targeting criteria.

You sir, are either very clever, or very mean.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:07 pm
Main: Timberwolf
Level: 2865

Hes killable without the sun, of course i wont say how here.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 pm

I know he is Timber, I was there when we did it. I was trying to instill feelings of doubt and hopelessness in others.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:25 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2