Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Team: Beta Frequency
Main: Discharge
Level: 2691

Post Autopilot
Is currently bugged.

2 bugs I've ran into so far:

1. If a ship flies on autopilot, and equips a travel field, it will have to re-autopilot to get the travel field to give speed bonus.

2. At times, autopilot will totally miss the target, and fly in opposite directions like something pushed you. I noticed this happened a lot with decaying commods.

It also comes to my attention that I now notice, while on one client, that my other clients show graphic bugs on the autopilot. My other clients will for example not stop thrusting when I watch them on a different client, but when I alt to the client on autopilot, everything is just fine.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:29 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Gaffa
Level: 3539

Post Re: Autopilot
My autopilot has been terrible today, i was on ap on my SD and i rarely play my SD let alone watch him on ap but today i was. Anyway, every now and then my character would warp whilst on ap then spend about 20 seconds spinning on the warp after warping. I would re-type /ap "galaxy" and he would be 20k out or somewhere near that mark. Never have i desynced whilst on ap in the past but i seem to be doing it a lot today.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:07 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

Post Re: Autopilot
On my Sd my panther warps, goes through the gate at full speed and spins 10k+ (until I manually fix it). When I do fix it the AP my ship will actually thrust it's engine and accelerate me to full speed backwards [Omg reverse] for a moment, acts like I desynched and jumps me a large distance in the galaxy. This has been happening for the last 2 days or so.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 am
Profile YIM WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]