Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
Team: Eminence Front
Main: iArcea
Level: 13267

Post IQ'Qas lagg >.<
Fix the lagg upon attempting to leave IQ' Qas its fucking ridiculous, lagg's so much you miss the warp completely even if you chance it by pressing 'f' constantly, and by this time the drones have managed to spot you, making it impossible for certain people to leave bana in a squad.

It has been this way for some time now.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:16 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

Post Re: IQ'Qas lagg >.<
I've had no trouble leaving the gal. Maybe try relaunching SS before you try to exit?

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:05 pm
Team: Admins
Main: The Voomy One
Level: 1337

I just tested it and I dont get any kind of lag at all. It's more likely that the problem is caused on your side. Have you checked your FPS while this happens?

Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:45 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Chemo
Level: 3621

There is nebula/clouds from the moons near banas gate, if you delete these textures your client will lag or freeze then drop down to 0 - 1 frames per sec as it tries to rapidly load the missing files. This makes it pretty much impossible to warp or control your ship near the gate. This will also happen near the green debris in The Serengeti.

Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]