Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
Main: darklord
Level: 3881

Post free market
not sure if it is a bug or something that has been added, but the ai base in free market is p2p only.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:54 pm
Dev Team
Team: Admins
Main: yclept
Level: 2002

Post Re: free market
Not a bug.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. You may know me in-game as enkelin. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:45 pm
Main: darklord
Level: 3881

is it gunna be perminent then?

Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:50 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: urzaserra2
Level: 4871

I would just like to know what was the reason for this change. The only think that having f2p access to at von mises would be the trade skills. If so the proper thing to do is to move the trade skills to a different station rather then locking f2ps out of galaxy ownership, +items, and paxius exploration missions, +whatever else this station has to offer or is needed for. I have a feeling that its not just paxius exploration missions that are being blocked but other mission chains may be affected as well.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:28 pm
Main: Beelz
Level: 1

this'll definitely have an adverse affect on the supply and market value of trader badge missions as most F2P's (the ones who bother doing them) are unable to buy the +items requried for half of the missions.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Maxathron
Level: 4065

It sounds like the lazy way to prevent p2p from leveling f2p accounts for the purpose of level 2k trade skills, then subbing them.

The best way to handle it would be to make a new base in Free Market, copy and paste everything that involved Trade Skills and into the new base, and delete everything from the old base.

Because, as we have discussed, the Paxius Missions, Merchant Missions, the Space Blues, and a buttload of lower end skills and items are located at that base in Free Market.

Granted, it wouldn't be a good idea to yell, scream, and complain on the forums about it if you are locked out of it like someone else who already voiced his opinions....

Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm
Content Dev
Team: JMC
Main: Blue Dwarf
Level: 2067

As ycelpticon said, not a bug, fully intentional. As an added bonus, most of the dev team thought this was in last uni.

Support

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:58 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]