Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
Main: Maxsim Goratiev
Level: 1338

Post So I was refunded
I had a little bug accident where a base died and after a month of my ticket, my gear was finally refunded. I asked it to be put in a thach of mine and it was but... this is what happened

The ship is uncontrollable, its just like me undocked but i cant tell it what to do, i cant take the gear out and i can shoot it, ofc bases heal it but do not actually transfer any shields to it, while their shields drain. I tried re logging, docking and nothing works. Even when I am logged off it's still there!! Am I doing something wrong?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:13 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Maxsim Goratiev
Level: 1338

Post Re: So I was refunded
Blue Dwarf has fixed it :)

Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]