Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
Team: Aidelon
Main: Triskaidekaphobia
Level: 5325

Post Mission auto completes.
I hope this isn't posted already and if this is a repeat I apologize. Missions are buggy atm, when you accept them they complete automatically if you have all the requirements. Specifically I've noticed this in Lyceum (ZAC to HD, stable fusion core) and Staff quarter daily missions. Oh almost forgot the "Get them all to 20,21,22" missions.

Not sure if this is intended, but it doesn't look right.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:04 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Post Re: Mission auto completes.
Thanks for your report :) I will have a word with the rest of our staff to see if I can find out about it. If it is a bug we'll get it fixed right away, but it might as well be intentional.

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:33 am
Main: The Vert
Level: 60

Post Re: Mission auto completes.
I had a chat with our staff and this is an intentional feature :) If you run into situations where this does more harm than good, then please make a topic in the suggestions forum where you state the issue and give feedback on the feature, and we can consider changing it. If you run into any situation where this causes a loss for you, please make a support ticket at http://www.starsonata.com/support. I am moving this to the bug archive now as it isn't a bug, but thanks for your report :)

Please check these Bug report guidelines before you make your first bug report, or if you are uncertain on how to do it.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:54 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]