Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Team: Aidelon
Main: Tobold Lygo
Level: 2200

Post Re: Progress declares war on Psionic Corps
This war is probably the coolest thing that happened to SS since the invention of vaccine for proliferative ileitis.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:12 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Evade
Level: 5731

BlueskiN4 wrote:
This war is probably the coolest thing that happened to SS since the invention of vaccine for proliferative ileitis.

I love you.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:47 am

andezrhode2a wrote:
BlueskiN4 wrote:

I love you.

Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:13 pm
Main: Spatzz
Level: 3104

After a decently long break of hostilities the fires of war rage across the universe once more!

Progress began it be redeclaring on Psionic Corps and taking the lightly held Silvanus away from Pants. With this being done they planted 1 t20 Ada kit and sat back to watch.

Being fresh with the fever of battle we on PC were quick to see this weakness and eager to pounce upon it. Being a bit rash we decided to organize and attack in the same couple of hours.

Using some slightly lower end gear and augs we proceeded to drop kita 10k out in Silvanus and equipped the weapons.

30 min later it became apparent we did not have the DPS to take out the kit, which made me personally laugh. So we decided to close the distance and try our hand at Pulses. After 20 more min of towing we got into range and started pewpewing, once again we were not breaking (This kit was legit)

Finally Progress players in the form of Biggee, Doman, Hooch and Sodomy showed up for the defense and hit our tractor ships. With that being done it was just a matter of time till our kits were dropped.

Overall it was a fantasticly funny fight from our end as we watched 3 DPS kits not even dent theirs. Progress played it very well and def deserve this victory.

Live from the front
Spatzz

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:02 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Trumpet Girl
Level: 2388

Yay! Go progress! Oh wait. Go PC! .... blinded by awesome base.

TG

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Chaosking3 wrote:
After a decently long break of hostilities the fires of war rage across the universe once more!

Progress began it be redeclaring on Psionic Corps and taking the lightly held Silvanus away from Pants. With this being done they planted 1 t20 Ada kit and sat back to watch.

Being fresh with the fever of battle we on PC were quick to see this weakness and eager to pounce upon it. Being a bit rash we decided to organize and attack in the same couple of hours.

Using some slightly lower end gear and augs we proceeded to drop kita 10k out in Silvanus and equipped the weapons.

30 min later it became apparent we did not have the DPS to take out the kit, which made me personally laugh. So we decided to close the distance and try our hand at Pulses. After 20 more min of towing we got into range and started pewpewing, once again we were not breaking (This kit was legit)

Finally Progress players in the form of Biggee, Doman, Hooch and Sodomy showed up for the defense and hit our tractor ships. With that being done it was just a matter of time till our kits were dropped.

Overall it was a fantasticly funny fight from our end as we watched 3 DPS kits not even dent theirs. Progress played it very well and def deserve this victory.

Live from the front
Spatzz

I was personally there in fucking awe.
I also, had aggro and decided it would be fun to see if I could run through the pulses and survive, in my travelward.
Im am sad to report I could not :wink:

Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 am
Main: Trumpet Girl
Level: 2388

An ode to Doman who for the past week has been camping a galaxy to kill all my trade slaves. Soooo I added in about 30 more trade slaves and stuck a few zombie stops on em so he could have some more fun camping time. Here is the ultimate result:

Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:50 am
Main: Wolfie
Level: 6614

YW TG <3

Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:23 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Lags Of Our Fathers
Level: 1705

Frontline Update pl0z, because I feel like my fav Battlestar Galactica season came to an abrupt halt, and there's only a great, dark, calm void, frozen and howling with emptiness.

Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:49 am
Team: SoftShock
Main: darkkixxie
Level: 672

BlueskiN2 wrote:
Frontline Update pl0z, because I feel like my fav Battlestar Galactica season came to an abrupt halt, and there's only a great, dark, calm void, frozen and howling with emptiness.

Don't worry it's just the calm before the storm.......

Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:01 pm
Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

Nomnom pvp.

Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 am

Outcast wrote:
Nomnom pvp.

Om?

Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:20 am
Team: Imperium
Main: - One -
Level: 317

Sodomy wrote:
Grunt wrote:
Whenever theres some heavy bvb/pvb/pvp going on someone ought to record it. Would serve as excellent advertisement for SS.

BvB is boring as hell, its just stressful. Good PvP is where its at for videos. Nobody wants to watch flashing lights for 4 hours since they wont understand wtf it is :P But if you like, I will fraps the next seige and make a highlight reel of sorts. Maybe ill do a webcam commentary or something while its going down :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28tdQKcGvsA&feature=fvst

Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:59 pm
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

I don't like this thing between Progress and Psionic Corps being friendly in this thread. It just feels weird being all polite about it.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Cenutu
Level: 5068

This is so last month.

Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 146 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next