Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

Post Re: Phoenix Talon's first big war
Sounds pretty fun :)

At least neither side has much to lose at this stage :p

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:04 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Taylor Swift
Level: 3894

I was raping people on team Hiigarans when I was level 20

I would like to think the line "excuse me but can I get a shitpost?" is fairly polite.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:46 pm
Team: Eminence Back
Main: OutlaW
Level: 3802

newman233 wrote:
UnpleasantPantsBulge wrote:
No Kushan members make any post in this thread or there will be consequences.

Awww, where's the fun in that? :(

Kanga

Lol what, what happend was, we soaked up dmg from the Mag's to stop hitting the Base, thats why we were dead and Phoenix all he eva does is tractor ppl into his HQ area wich is gone soon..

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:35 pm

wouzay2 wrote:
newman233 wrote:

Kanga

Lol what, what happend was, we soaked up dmg from the Mag's to stop hitting the Base, thats why we were dead and Phoenix all he eva does is tractor ppl into his HQ area wich is gone soon..

Btw, i made a post Phoenix

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:36 pm
Team: Phoenix Talons
Main: Phoenix Droner Guardian
Level: 2238

wouzay2 wrote:
newman233 wrote:

Kanga

OutlaW you and your team have said that 100 times all ready yet you lose eash time you do try. heck you guys almost got us came close 3 or 4 times so i will say great work on that. but your team don't know how to bvb as well as i do

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:41 pm

DragonSpyrfyr wrote:
newman233 wrote:
What happened to Kushan not posting? :s

And anyone care to explain what the cause of this war is?

Kanga

Lol mate, I only eva attacked u because when in my behemoth u came out of a gal at random and killed me with slaves... then u entered our gal and died and started chatting shit bout how ur gonna war us and rape our gals, what have u done so far??nothing but sit in ur gal and cry.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:50 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Skurk
Level: 3341

oh my god shit talking commence

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:53 pm

DragonSpyrfyr wrote:
Phoenix Talons fought Kushan as they attacked Phoenix Talon's gal 3 or 4 times we came close to losing but we won it was a great battle and we all had fun. Here a pic to show Kushan's dead ships over our HQ.

Btw, did i tell u how i try make peace, he squads me to let me out of gal but then as im going to warp he unsquads me and tractors me into the HQ where i died because he is a back stabbing reject

Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:55 pm

that becaus you came back to my gal after i had said get out and don't come back also your team back stabed us at the start of the un

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:00 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Pheonix because you are in w1 then Kushan will eventually defeat no matter what it is inevitable. Your options for survival are simple, you have to move into wild space and own galaxies so they can't BvB you.

By the way though, this isn't a "big war". This is a slightly larger small team getting bored and destroying a smaller team. Used to happen all the time before SS got boring, should be interesting to see how it goes. Personally I think Kushan will win as they have a lot more resources and stronger players, and you're in a horrible position to top it all off.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 pm

shawn_mccall wrote:
Pheonix because you are in w1 then Kushan will eventually defeat no matter what it is inevitable. Your options for survival are simple, you have to move into wild space and own galaxies so they can't BvB you.

By the way though, this isn't a "big war". This is a slightly larger small team getting bored and destroying a smaller team. Used to happen all the time before SS got boring, should be interesting to see how it goes. Personally I think Kushan will win as they have a lot more resources and stronger players, and you're in a horrible position to top it all off.

kushan good pvp not good bvb i have seen first hand at time look at the screen shoot

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:30 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

Screen shots mean nothing PS. Btw, we weren't bored, we had a reason. And I love how PT is getting quite cocky. True, we failed the bvb battle. But, that was because this didn't go according to plans. We are not noobs, we do not fail at bvb. Were it a real bvb, we would have done more than just 1-2 T16s.

We warred because of some aggro/other problems that kept arising between the teams. Didn't want to war them at first since they reminded us a lot about the old Hiigs. But, we finally got annoyed with the killing of a few members of ours in their galaxy. We never planned an attack.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

I guess i can't even control the team right now and everybody has gone against me and posted. I guess it can't hurt now if i post. I guess i don't care as long as it's not a flame war.

I left in the middle of the attack to go somewhere, and at that point i thought we had everything under control and was only a matter of time. I was very surprised the next day when i found out you guys had a high level and used him to set some bases, and stopped our attack. It was a good job and we won't underestimate you again.

However, when you transfered your HQ to a higher level to enter our PvP range and attack our bases was not cool. Then after we got your HQ down to 15% health you transfer it back out of PvP range so it doesn't die is also not cool.

DragonSpyrfyr, i can assure you that the two Tech 16 bases we set in your Gal yesterday is not our best effort.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:38 pm

I guess i can't even control the team right now and everybody has gone against me and posted. I guess it can't hurt now if i post. I guess i don't care as long as it's not a flame war.

I left in the middle of the attack to go somewhere, and at that point i thought we had everything under control and was only a matter of time. I was very surprised the next day when i found out you guys had a high level and used him to set some bases, and stopped our attack. It was a good job and we won't underestimate you again.

However, when you transfered your HQ to a higher level to enter our PvP range and attack our bases was not cool. Then after we got your HQ down to 15% health you transfer it back out of PvP range so it doesn't die is also not cool.

DragonSpyrfyr, i can assure you that the two Tech 16 bases we set in your Gal yesterday is not our best effort.

being good at strategic planing and being ready for when you guys came at us again like that in redshift after getting us out of w2 yeah we know what we are doing. and i also checked that abanding the base for another member to take is a smart move

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:52 pm
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

It saved your life but i'm also 95% sure it's against the rules and will give you a Temp Ban.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:55 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next