Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Vitruvius
Level: 3998

Post Re: Comander Caius is warred by SP
The struggle is real

Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:17 pm
Team: Infernal Empire
Main: Frown
Level: 1687

I find it rather amusing that the upper teams who bitch about someone else stealing their stuff regularly have alts that form pirate teams that go around and steal other peoples stuff, especially from teams that have no pvp policies. Like Divided Contrast for example. I have no doubt that everyone on that team has alts on major teams. How else could they aquire the wealth to get T21 and T22 ships to go around and steal Anni gear or commods they are too lazy to pay for by actually earning creds. Its as if the top teams dont want competition so they turn lose pirates to raid lesser teams in order to get more people on their own teams.

If team A allows player X from pirate team B to join their team then dont be surprised if player Y who had his shit stolen by player X, creates account Z and gets it on a team that player X ( or alts are on ) to steal it back. Players have long memories.

I dont know who CC is or what his gripe is so I'm not parlaying into that itself, however if you are going to harbor pirate alts from 3 weeks after reset to 3 weeks before reset, or if you have players who have pirate alts, then dont be surprised if less powerfull players dont find another way to even the score.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:22 am
Main: The Crazy Game Master
Level: 3279

Location: TARDIS, Time Vortex, Main Universe, Reality, Big Bang 2, Multiverse 1
The Dividing Contrast consists of a few players who left RE. They used to be part of RE. Thus "dividing".

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:28 am
Main: Dark Phantom
Level: 4762

slifka wrote:
I find it rather amusing that the upper teams who bitch about someone else stealing their stuff regularly have alts that form pirate teams that go around and steal other peoples stuff, especially from teams that have no pvp policies. Like Divided Contrast for example. I have no doubt that everyone on that team has alts on major teams. How else could they aquire the wealth to get T21 and T22 ships to go around and steal Anni gear or commods they are too lazy to pay for by actually earning creds.(Psst, PvP is a respectable way to gain credits and items) Its as if the top teams dont want competition so they turn lose pirates to raid lesser teams in order to get more people on their own teams.

Hmmm, since when was PvP stealing?

Also let me break their team composition down for you:

Monster Councilor
i love my life - Well known player
-Blue - Well known player
-D- - Well known player
Alfred E Newman - Well known player
BHP Droner - Well known player
Blazing Fire - Well known player
Blue1 - Well known player
Blue2 - Well known player
Bluejayek2 - Well known player
Briar-Rose - Well known player
CareBear Officer - Well known player
Dr P3pp3r Officer - Well known player
Enkou Officer - Well known player
MashedPotato Officer - Well known player
Masterful Officer - Well known player
SawBones Officer - Well known player
Silent Bob Officer - Well known player
Slice'N'Dice Officer - Well known player
Snakeyes Officer - Well known player
ThasGottaHurt Officer - Well known player
The Black Viking Officer - Well known player
The Dark hord droner Officer - Well known player
The Devil Officer - Well known player
The Head killer Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.1 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.2 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.3 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher14 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher15 Officer - Well known player
Valmonka Officer - Well known player
Valtuda Officer - Well known player
Valtuda (Drones) Officer - Well known player
Valtuda (Pirate) Officer - Well known player
_Blue Officer - Well known player
beachy7 Officer - Well known player
hhyhg Officer - Well known player
mark 6 Officer - Well known player

You get the idea. None of these players are hiding anything, we all know who they are. I know for a fact that there is little chance any of these alts are from people in my team. I'm sure that Enk can confirm for his team etc.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:30 am

.(Psst, PvP is a respectable way to gain credits and items)

Pirating is not respectable, it is stealing. It may be considered "legitimate" within the rules of the game, but it is not in any way "respectable" unless you are another pirate !

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:03 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: topbuzzz
Level: 8015

Have diving contrast been pirating then? where have they come into the equation in this discussion?

Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

slifka wrote:

Pirating is not respectable, it is stealing. It may be considered "legitimate" within the rules of the game, but it is not in any way "respectable" unless you are another pirate !

I kill random people, blow their pods and scoop their credits. They don't care.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:46 am
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

the white wizard wrote:
slifka wrote:

Do it to Thermal. Act of war on EF.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:21 pm
Main: number666.5
Level: 8924

slifka wrote:
I find it rather amusing that the upper teams who bitch about someone else stealing their stuff regularly have alts that form pirate teams that go around and steal other peoples stuff, especially from teams that have no pvp policies. Like Divided Contrast for example. I have no doubt that everyone on that team has alts on major teams. How else could they aquire the wealth to get T21 and T22 ships to go around and steal Anni gear or commods they are too lazy to pay for by actually earning creds. Its as if the top teams dont want competition so they turn lose pirates to raid lesser teams in order to get more people on their own teams.

If team A allows player X from pirate team B to join their team then dont be surprised if player Y who had his shit stolen by player X, creates account Z and gets it on a team that player X ( or alts are on ) to steal it back. Players have long memories.

I dont know who CC is or what his gripe is so I'm not parlaying into that itself, however if you are going to harbor pirate alts from 3 weeks after reset to 3 weeks before reset, or if you have players who have pirate alts, then dont be surprised if less powerfull players dont find another way to even the score.

as some said before this
1. PvP/pirating is different then stealing/scamming
2. pirating and PvP is part of the game. many are against. the game is promoting around the web (read as only YT vids) to have PvP
3. many players on TDC used to be on RE, (sam (monster), bob(blue, MagiczPotato etc.), tbv (ilml), rachel (blazing fire), a player that might want to keep being secret that i can confirm who he was in the past (valtuda), excomm (Dexter), TDHD (smasher etc), masterful (bad weapons), thijs (returned after the team was made) (aku qa). all those players didnt had any characters outside RE and dont have any inside RE left.
4. they pirate because they are bored, this game needs some more action and are doing it from them self. i can tell you they wont attack other teams for the sake of someone else (e.g. team X telling TDC to attack team Y for reason Z for A amount of money). they rather would attack team X then team Y. if you think different try it yourself (you been warned)

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:47 pm
Main: lights out
Level: 66

Tomzta09 wrote:
the white wizard wrote:
slifka wrote:

so what? go to war.

Bigger asshole than Wizard, The Voomy One, Blake/Pimp, Fruits, Shadowblade, Enkelin, Tobal, Hitler and O.J. Simpson combined

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:57 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

zhuang281 wrote:
slifka wrote:
I find it rather amusing that the upper teams who bitch about someone else stealing their stuff regularly have alts that form pirate teams that go around and steal other peoples stuff, especially from teams that have no pvp policies. Like Divided Contrast for example. I have no doubt that everyone on that team has alts on major teams. How else could they aquire the wealth to get T21 and T22 ships to go around and steal Anni gear or commods they are too lazy to pay for by actually earning creds.(Psst, PvP is a respectable way to gain credits and items) Its as if the top teams dont want competition so they turn lose pirates to raid lesser teams in order to get more people on their own teams.

Hmmm, since when was PvP stealing?

Also let me break their team composition down for you:

Monster Councilor
i love my life - Well known player
-Blue - Well known player
-D- - Well known player
Alfred E Newman - Well known player
BHP Droner - Well known player
Blazing Fire - Well known player
Blue1 - Well known player
Blue2 - Well known player
Bluejayek2 - Well known player
Briar-Rose - Well known player
CareBear Officer - Well known player
Dr P3pp3r Officer - Well known player
Enkou Officer - Well known player
MashedPotato Officer - Well known player
Masterful Officer - Well known player
SawBones Officer - Well known player
Silent Bob Officer - Well known player
Slice'N'Dice Officer - Well known player
Snakeyes Officer - Well known player
ThasGottaHurt Officer - Well known player
The Black Viking Officer - Well known player
The Dark hord droner Officer - Well known player
The Devil Officer - Well known player
The Head killer Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.1 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.2 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher1.3 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher14 Officer - Well known player
The Smasher15 Officer - Well known player
Valmonka Officer - Well known player
Valtuda Officer - Well known player
Valtuda (Drones) Officer - Well known player
Valtuda (Pirate) Officer - Well known player
_Blue Officer - Well known player
beachy7 Officer - Well known player
hhyhg Officer - Well known player
mark 6 Officer - Well known player

You get the idea. None of these players are hiding anything, we all know who they are. I know for a fact that there is little chance any of these alts are from people in my team. I'm sure that Enk can confirm for his team etc.

I do not know any of these people :O

Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:26 pm
Main: Aeglos
Level: 2773

Tomzta09 wrote:

:lol: Shoot him and risk drowning in his tears.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:25 pm

Have dividing contrast been pirating then? where have they come into the equation in this discussion?

I was mostly using them as an example because yes they have been pirating, it wasn't my intent to hijack the thread, my apologies if it went that way.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:38 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: HIV Droner
Level: 3800

lordjeroen wrote:
as some said before this
1. PvP/pirating is different then stealing/scamming
2. pirating and PvP is part of the game. many are against. the game is promoting around the web (read as only YT vids) to have PvP
3. many players on TDC used to be on RE, (sam (monster), bob(blue, MagiczPotato etc.), tbv (ilml), rachel (blazing fire), a player that might want to keep being secret that i can confirm who he was in the past (valtuda), excomm (Dexter), TDHD (smasher etc), masterful (bad weapons), thijs (returned after the team was made) (aku qa). all those players didnt had any characters outside RE and dont have any inside RE left.
4. they pirate because they are bored, this game needs some more action and are doing it from them self. i can tell you they wont attack other teams for the sake of someone else (e.g. team X telling TDC to attack team Y for reason Z for A amount of money). they rather would attack team X then team Y. if you think different try it yourself (you been warned)

Masterful isn't Bad Weapons, it's xAiDzx.

slifka wrote:
Have dividing contrast been pirating then? where have they come into the equation in this discussion?

I was mostly using them as an example because yes they have been pirating, it wasn't my intent to hijack the thread, my apologies if it went that way.

If we were pirating, we would wipe out all of your galaxies.

typical fruits

Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:40 am
Team: Fireflies
Main: The White Wizard
Level: 4276

ripcurl111 wrote:
If we were pirating, we would wipe out all of your galaxies.

You're not TJBG.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:40 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next