Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Contributor
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Hober Mallow
Level: 4921

Post Re: Comander Cauis
sabre198 wrote:
Counci's fault for allowing Scammander Kos to be officer in first place 8)

Lol, wait til you see his final form!

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:10 am
Main: Tenno
Level: 0

sabre198 wrote:

You're just being foolish. Being officer on SP for, I would think, almost 8 months then sabotaging for 800b when he had ruins worth 500b (worth of extracting till uni end) really doesn't look like much of a profit motivated sabotage, you know? Especially after being promoted to recruitment officer. I don't think that there are many people to know CC as inefficient or uncalculated.

Likewise, funnily enough, CC had access to Blizzara's Prawn/AWC/t21 ship account which was unsubbed. A simple subbing of it, and that would have been far more profitable than a mere 300b. Guess what? It wasn't exactly a profit motivated sabotage! What a surprise!

Likewise, Lemon, (of whom I have screenies of admitting in all chat of having tried to scam CC) you are being retarded, as always (just as your face proves). It had been literally repeated to you over and over again by CC that he did believe it was his fault, and that he did something disgusting and pathetic; but then again, that he was pushed to doing it, and were it not for 2 senior officers on SP really fucked in the head, there would have been absolutely no sabotage. As such, not all blame should be placed on him.

Of course, you are just mentioning what suits you best, which once again is proof of what a slithering little turd you are.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:45 pm

riel017 wrote:
hahaha. . . caius is being hmmm "cute"? ? ? and xDragonx is trying to understand him but well he is just to "cute" un-understadable and well i dont know how to word it but no matter how i look caius is really the one at fault here regardless of who and who does what and what. . .

Funny how you were really quite understanding of CC at first, huh? Pathetic.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:10 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Mow
Level: 9760

Tenno wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

You're just being foolish. Being officer on SP for, I would think, almost 8 months then sabotaging for 800b when he had ruins worth 500b (worth of extracting till uni end) really doesn't look like much of a profit motivated sabotage, you know? Especially after being promoted to recruitment officer. I don't think that there are many people to know CC as inefficient or uncalculated.

Likewise, funnily enough, CC had access to Blizzara's Prawn/AWC/t21 ship account which was unsubbed. A simple subbing of it, and that would have been far more profitable than a mere 300b. Guess what? It wasn't exactly a profit motivated sabotage! What a surprise!

Likewise, Lemon, (of whom I have screenies of admitting in all chat of having tried to scam CC) you are being retarded, as always (just as your face proves). It had been literally repeated to you over and over again by CC that he did believe it was his fault, and that he did something disgusting and pathetic; but then again, that he was pushed to doing it, and were it not for 2 senior officers on SP really fucked in the head, there would have been absolutely no sabotage. As such, not all blame should be placed on him.

Of course, you are just mentioning what suits you best, which once again is proof of what a slithering little turd you are.

The best part was Caius took full responsibility for it. He didn't hide or try to weasel himself out.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:06 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8117

Tomzta09 wrote:
Tenno wrote:
sabre198 wrote:

The best part was Caius took full responsibility for it. He didn't hide or try to weasel himself out.

I like the part where Caius could have just returned what he stole and it would have ended there. But now we have #starsodrama posts on the forums cause #yolo.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:21 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ZGMF
Level: 5995

Tenno wrote:
riel017 wrote:
hahaha. . . caius is being hmmm "cute"? ? ? and xDragonx is trying to understand him but well he is just to "cute" un-understadable and well i dont know how to word it but no matter how i look caius is really the one at fault here regardless of who and who does what and what. . .

Funny how you were really quite understanding of CC at first, huh? Pathetic.

who the hell is tenno?

well i tried to understand caius. . . but the thing is that you cannot see here if caius just returned what he stole to people unrelated to his cause like blizz and such this could have ended much sooner and less drama. . . he probably got his ruins back too. . . u know blizz even give him "2 weeks" time to give him his stuffs back because he said he has exams. . . but no he didnt even gave them and said make alan pay for the things he stole cuz fuck alan he made him do it. . . its like "you stole from a different person because something is stolen from you, rather than confront the person who stole from you or get some help from someone who can help to get your stuff back" there are always more reasonable approach to things and there is a fix for this one. . .. . . .

Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:12 am

First of all, why would CC give the stuff back when: he already lost 500b of the ruins, and could have been weaseled out of more than a few ruins if they were offered back to him, while what had happened would have still transpired and still damaged his reputation. As such, he would have lost, more or less, 500b to recover one fourth of his reputation. Likewise, he most surely did not feel like paying a dime after being literally pushed to doing the act (as was previously confessed) that looked like would screw up his account for ages. xDragg0nx confessed he was going to quit the game (funnily enough, the exact night he capped my ruins base... coincidence, huh?) and leave his accounts rot. He also said that they are worth extremely much, and are full of gear, ships, skills, and what not. CC believed it was xDragg0nx who should have given his account/s to Blizzara, which might seem selfish, but considering the numbers and the blame, it could also seem rather fair. Funnily enough, he also made a team before quitting to /war Caius to "burn some credits" instead of giving most he has to Blizzara. Indeed, in this case, DHM, xDragg0nx and CC all abused their senior officer ranks, but hey, who were the ones to both load the gun, and pull the trigger first? Let's be honest for a second.

I know that to some it might seem stupid, but after all, Blizzara was a councilor, and the ones who instigated this were the rest of SP leadership, the two senior officers, who were also chosen by the leadership (including Blizzara...).

I've known about wars that had started for much less than the capping of a base. The top leadership of a team should be responsible, at least in part.

With that in mind, I'm sure CC does not consider himself exempt of a large part of the blame. It's true that he was the one that did the ... sabotage in the end, but then again, it would not have happened given certain variables would not have been manipulated by two specific persons.

Thing is, it should seem obvious to many that the majority of the blame should not fall on CC, but some on the SP leadership, some on DHM, and much of it on xDragg0nx.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:24 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Tenno wrote:
A lot of bullshit.

Are you stupid? If he had a problem with something he should have addressed it and left. Abusing your position to hurt someone else, regardless of circumstance is the mark of a coward. Nukka for example disassociated himself with those that pissed him off, and waged one man wars on them. Guess how that ended? He got the apology he wanted.

You are a complete ass if you think Caius was justified in his actions. It is quite the contrary, he had the chance to be the bigger man, but only succeeded in showing himself to be weaker and more dispicable then all other involved parties.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:55 am

I would be more than happy to bet all I have that were it not the night before a god damn main IGCSE paper, he would have passed the very 'original' and 'well thought out' 'character test' of xDragonx.

Al you're doing is being morbidly narrow minded, being entirely blind by what had been done, not willing to take into consideration what had actually caused him to do it. All you're doing is proving that you care only about what happened last, which has always been an incredibly disadvantageous and unfair trait.

And then again, what was done by CC was disgusting, but people break. You know, for some, their grades and education matter really quite a lot, which obviously leads to stress and uneasiness. You are simply one who is not worth to argue with, that much is clear anyway.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:52 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: LemonPrime
Level: 8117

Tenno wrote:
I would be more than happy to bet all I have that were it not the night before a god damn main IGCSE paper, he would have passed the very 'original' and 'well thought out' 'character test' of xDragonx.

Al you're doing is being morbidly narrow minded, being entirely blind by what had been done, not willing to take into consideration what had actually caused him to do it. All you're doing is proving that you care only about what happened last, which has always been an incredibly disadvantageous and unfair trait.

And then again, what was done by CC was disgusting, but people break. You know, for some, their grades and education matter really quite a lot, which obviously leads to stress and uneasiness. You are simply one who is not worth to argue with, that much is clear anyway.

Aright CC, we get it. You feel bad but don't want to fix it. Enjoy the consequences.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:46 am

ELITE wrote:
Tenno wrote:

Aright CC, we get it. You feel bad but don't want to fix it. Enjoy the consequences.

That's only a way to put it that only benefits you.

I've given reasons over reasons as to why he doesn't 'want' to fix it. Foolish and carebear people tend to just narrow it down to the fact that he did commit the sabotage, and does not want to give the stuff back, regardless of the numbers involved, and the people truly at fault and the sequence of events that led to the incident, without which nothing would have happened.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:56 am
Main: ShawnMcCall
Level: 2589

Tenno wrote:
ELITE wrote:
Tenno wrote:

That's only a way to put it that only benefits you.

I've given reasons over reasons as to why he doesn't 'want' to fix it. Foolish and carebear people tend to just narrow it down to the fact that he did commit the sabotage, and does not want to give the stuff back, regardless of the numbers involved, and the people truly at fault and the sequence of events that led to the incident, without which nothing would have happened.

Interesting fact, Caius, one crime does not justify another. You fucked up, and tried to solve the problem the wrong way.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:23 am

ShawnMcCall wrote:

Interesting fact, Caius, one crime does not justify another. You fucked up, and tried to solve the problem the wrong way.

Yeah, no shit. Just as me and CC have mentioned a thousand times before, it was CC's fault for sabotaging. He snapped. But 2 senior officers on SP induced this 'snapping' as part of some smart experiment, without which nothing would have happened.

Will you troll this thread for any longer?

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:39 am
over 9000!
Main: enkelin
Level: 5600

ELITE wrote:

The only consequences I see are that he got 800b in loot.

Hi, I'm Anil, a long-time player turned developer. I am Star Sonata's lead content developer, which means that I run weekly dev meetings and make sure that any proposed changes to the game receive proper review before going live.

http://www.starsonata.com/features

Sun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 am

anilv wrote:
ELITE wrote:

The only consequences I see are that he got 800b in loot.

And lost 500b in ruins, along with the vast majority of his reputation...

Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:14 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 115 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next