Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

Make a team page on the wiki for CIS. I put the link to your webpage on the Player Websites page.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:46 pm
Main: It2
Level: 116

THE CIS NEEDS LEADERS THESE ARE THE SPOTS CURRENTLY OPEN

Director: It2

Councillor: Starnato 21

Councillor: John Luke2

Senate leader:

Senate member: Shadow SSL/FSR

Senate member: bbvnb micah / 1 800-IM UBER

Senate member: scotty3

Senate member: GENERAL BLAKE

Senate member:

Senate member:

Senate member: Nabaco B/ Nabaco Revised/ Nabaco C

Senate member:

Senate member:

Supreme Judge:

Clan Judge: Avatar Crusader

Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:43 pm

Make a team page on the wiki for CIS. I put the link to your webpage on the Player Websites page.

Changed the link so it took you to our home page.

Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:23 pm

Here with a major update. The team site has recieved an enlistment page. Should you want to join you must fill this out It may be found at the team site under enlistment.

It2- Director of the CIS

Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:41 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Si's_Yes_Man
Level: 2275

SimonV2 wrote:

Changed the link so it took you to our home page.

;) saw that.

Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:07 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Supreme Overlord: Bankn

Senate leader:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Supreme Judge:

corrected :wink:

Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: billybluenose 3
Level: 722

ahem when were u tricked on gib A's team....we never set high tithe or made u to pay any money in and u left not good booted...so dont accuse ppl of doing stuff to make idiots feel sorry for u

Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:57 pm
Dev Team
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Jey123456
Level: 4359

lol, its so funny to see how seriously some people take that game. I gotta say, i love reading those cis post and have a good laugh

Wake up man, its not army in there, its a game.

But well, dont give up, i want to see more of these posts hahah

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:53 pm
Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Crusader Avatar
Level: 110

lol, its so funny to see how seriously some people take that game. I gotta say, i love reading those cis post and have a good laugh

Wake up man, its not army in there, its a game.

But well, dont give up, i want to see more of these posts hahah

You're funny... it's BECAUSE this is a game that we are doing this...I have been in somes teams before that one and each time I left because they where so boring... And I don't think I'm gonna quit this one for that reason (well, except if Bizman give me his account) !

But well.. If you're having fun reading our posts then at least you're having fun on something :lol:

I mean.... I hear that on every game I play : "common dude, that's just a game, take it easy" .. said sometime by someone who play the related game 15 hours a day... so wth lol ?

Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:32 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

some people have fun with the RP side of ss just like cis and the ranks/court rulings xD

Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:07 pm
Team: Light Commerce
Main: Sharky99x
Level: 2766

LC promotes to soldier when the peon is trusted, has confirmed they know or read the rules and has registered on the forums.

For promotion to operator however its up to an Officer to suggest someone for promotion via the forums. Then all operators and above discuss this person and finally vote YES or NO for the promotion.

This means that a high majority of operators or higher MUST know and trust that soldier before he is promoted.

This system seems to be working well so far, as a person must earn the trust of the team and it removes a lot of the responsibility and work from myself. Its also much easier to operate.

Theres a few other requirements that must be met but i think this system makes it a lot easier to prevent the wrong sort getting into position.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:05 pm
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

https://sect.news/

Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:43 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Thyme
Level: 2811

Senate leader:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Senate member:

Supreme Judge:

Filling up them slots.. Good luck with your team.

Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:47 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: The Confederacy of Independent Systems
As of this point I have stopped playing SS. I have not quite but I will be gone for a long time due to a lot of my life goals and since this is a game I must put it aside for what I want to do with my life. The CIS has not been disbanded but merely broken up for a long time (as in a few years until my return). I do plan on coming back to the game but with the Army ROTC and collage I will be very busy. Even after that, I will still me doing additional training in an MOS (aviation) to fly AH-64 Apaches. In order to do this I have to devote my time to my studies and getting fit for the army. Since this is also my last year of high school I have to get the best grades possible. The CIS will be brought back when I return to the game but until then it is on hiatus. When I do finally return after about 5 or 6 years I will bring the team back but will only be able to run it part time. When I do bring it up many policies and rules will be revised or deleted should I decide. There are about 2 rules I plan on removing right now but that's about it. Many inactive members will be kicked from the team to make room for active ones and this time the CIS will be a much better team with the goal of being the best F2P and P2P team. (not the best team but still a good team) I never wanted to really compete with other teams just make a good team that people would enjoy and be able to grow and expand in. My goal was to make this team better than my old team (some of you may have heard of it) The United Trade Federation. In a sense CIS was better and in a sense it wasn't. The UTF beat the CIS in terms of power and overall points but what the CIS beat UTF in was it's people. I am proud to say that CIS had the best people I have ever been privileged to play with on CIS. Unknown to many people the realty behind the CIS system for running things was to weed out people not fit for the team or who did not belong in the team for any reason. The system worked and the CIS was made up of active people who wanted to help the team grow and to become better each day. Our team faced many challenges and obstacles but we overcame them as a team. To all those who ever helped me or my team on this game I would like to say thanks. (Octopus if your reading this thanks for that 2 bill that you gave me that one time :wink: ) This is not the last time you will hear or see of me but when I come back I hope SS will be a better game to play and everyone can get along and play fairly as far fetched as that sounds.

Till a later date,

It2
SSgt Leviton

Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:03 pm