Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

Post Re: Phoenix Talon's first big war
Transferring bases during an attack is indeed quite bannable. Bad move pheonix you might have cost your team the conflict with that move as now they can wait until the base owners are banned and hit you again.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:00 pm
Team: Eternity
Main: Assassin's Sniper
Level: 4011

Anyway....................

Is kushan allied with flaming demon? Cuz it's wierd that I seen a different post about kushan not wanting him on team, and then next thing I know a kushan member is healing him and helping in the assault.

+1 Internets

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

asassainscreed wrote:

Is kushan allied with flaming demon? Cuz it's wierd that I seen a different post about kushan not wanting him on team, and then next thing I know a kushan member is healing him and helping in the assault.

No, he's actually stolen 8.5B from our team and we've had him wared for the past uni. We've recently ended the war, and he and other members of Forsaken Ones have decided to help us while we attacked Phoenix Tallons by their own.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Team: Eternity
Main: Assassin's Sniper
Level: 4011

UnpleasantPantsBulge wrote:
asassainscreed wrote:

No, he's actually stolen 8.5B from our team and we've had him wared for the past uni. We've recently ended the war, and he and other members of Forsaken Ones have decided to help us while we attacked Phoenix Tallons by their own.

Ah ok, thnx for clearing that up ^.^

+1 Internets

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:15 pm
Team: Phoenix Talons
Main: Phoenix Droner Guardian
Level: 2238

shawn_mccall wrote:
Transferring bases during an attack is indeed quite bannable. Bad move pheonix you might have cost your team the conflict with that move as now they can wait until the base owners are banned and hit you again.
i had asked in all chat and they said it is not bandable

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:30 pm
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

That makes no sense, you cannot transfer bases unless they're at 100% shields, so someone isn't telling the truth here (even with removing shield cap it wont take it to 15% (unless your a noob who augs 4 shield on your HQ)).

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:59 pm
Main: Waxerov
Level: 2519

newman233 wrote:
That makes no sense, you cannot transfer bases unless they're at 100% shields, so someone isn't telling the truth here (even with removing shield cap it wont take it to 15% (unless your a noob who augs 4 shield on your HQ)).

Kanga

Take the shield and the Cap off the base. Then it'll be like 80000/0 and it's concidered full shields. Then the new owner re-equips the shield.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:02 pm

newman233 wrote:

Kanga

Actually he abused the system even further by abandoning the base to get around the mechanic you referred to so that someone could cap it, so its the exact same thing except willful abuse without ignorance of the rule.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:05 pm
Main: bbn3
Level: 1

Damnit life picked a horrible time to make me quit =[

Long live the kushan :)

-bbn

Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

Congratulations guys, I always remember kushan being a bully team to the low-level'd teams so GOOD ON YOU! for holding your own against them...

Time Warp

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Time Warp I do not share your opinion here, I find that instability among the lower teams makes for a hell of a game. I remember when I first started playing it was awesome how hostile the game was. You had wars starting and ending everyday over actual ingame conflicts over resources and money, none of this pathetic crap about ego battles that end in a stale never ending conflict...

I'd prefer every team ingame be involved in a similar war similar to this, than have people rage quitting simply because they're tired of wars fought simply over egos. I've been through a lot of wars in this game and what I've found is that they're fun for both sides until it gets personal.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:56 pm
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

shawn_mccall wrote:
Time Warp I do not share your opinion here, I find that instability among the lower teams makes for a hell of a game. I remember when I first started playing it was awesome how hostile the game was. You had wars starting and ending everyday over actual ingame conflicts over resources and money, none of this pathetic crap about ego battles that end in a stale never ending conflict...

I'd prefer every team ingame be involved in a similar war similar to this, than have people rage quitting simply because they're tired of wars fought simply over egos. I've been through a lot of wars in this game and what I've found is that they're fun for both sides until it gets personal.

I simply said I was happy that a nooby low-leveled team BEAT THE SHIT out of a mid-leveled half-way decent Bully Team.

Time Warp

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:08 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Higaran Leader
Level: 3209

Mail wrote:
shawn_mccall wrote:

I simply said I was happy that a nooby low-leveled team BEAT THE SHIT out of a mid-leveled half-way decent Bully Team.

Time Warp

We are no bullying team. Let me clear that up. Any times that Hiigarans attacked a lower level was for a reason. In fact, we were the team bullied on, to name a few: Zephyr, but we know they do that to everyone.

Though yes, the new uni deal was a bit bullying. But, every team does this in order to get their share of the universe. We had to kick them out, else, the galaxies near them would be under the control over multiple other teams. While we, remain with at least none. We've only owned 1 galaxy for unis till now, and it was time that stoped.

We do not attack low level teams for no reason. We hate the idea of it as it was done to us.

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile WWW

Meh... They didn't really beat the shit out of them TW. They defended against an attack and exploited to move dying bases out of PvP range. But regardless I'm watching this closely as to see who will win will be very interesting.

The factors in this are going to make for a cool fight. Kushan, the team I think we can all agree has the upper hand and will eventually come out on top if this continues, is in almost no danger from Talon's because they ran them into w1.

Then running them into w1 not only made it easier for Kushan to defend it also made Talon's easier to attack. Talon's though has 1 definititive advantage they get to fight a defensive war which is a bitch to overcome. As well if Talon's has any sort of strategic ambition they already have all their resources in warp 1 and can move them around a bit as needed to build in certain high traffic galaxies as a way to make a much smaller force into a much more imposing enemy.

Talon's does have one definite hope for victory though, they pose almost know threat to Kushan as an offensive force. However, kushan knowing they are the favored combatant sit in a very sensitive position. They will be much more vulnerable to attacks on morale because they will be confident in their ability to win so if you can counter them at every turn combined with cheap strategic attacks in w1 using bases and perma drones in places like FM or outside of areas like absol and underworld you can make very successful attacks that while they have no real concrete strategic effect they do wonders for morale killing.

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:

goett wrote:

Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:50 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: goett
Level: 2156

cool

Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:31 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next