Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
Member
User avatar
Team: Zephyr
Rank:
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:57 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Tarik wrote:
Chosen Ones have merged into pantalones.

basicly you have left chosen one to join pants and any lvl <150 is screwed because they dont have a leader and they cant join pants :roll:


Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:02 am
Profile
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:09 pm
Posts: 0
Post 
JAWSS is recruiting. Send me a PM if thats the case.


Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:55 am
Profile
User avatar
Main: rascal
Level: 2044

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:29 pm
Posts: 248
Location: England
Post 
bank1 wrote:
Tarik wrote:
Chosen Ones have merged into pantalones.

basicly you have left chosen one to join pants and any lvl <150 is screwed because they dont have a leader and they cant join pants :roll:


Thats bullshit , Pants have no level limit .. I joined pants at level 68 , Goon at like lvl 50 .. Icolator at lvl 70-80 .. So were did you get the lvl 150+ to join pants ?..

The only thing pants does look for is mature players , not asshats who scam peoples acounts and team hop every day.


Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile
User avatar
Team: Suns of Hades
Rank: Operator
Main: Abbara
Level: 6489

Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:13 am
Posts: 313
Post 
I ensured that ALL Chosen Ones members are welcome and invited into pants. I am not in the business of abandoning people and strongly urge people not to suggest otherwise.

Besides when I only had HellSpreader at lvl 45 I was welcomed into pants by Bizman himself.


Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:59 am
Profile
Member
User avatar
Team: Zephyr
Rank:
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:57 am
Posts: 47
Post 
rickyrascal wrote:
bank1 wrote:
Tarik wrote:
Chosen Ones have merged into pantalones.

basicly you have left chosen one to join pants and any lvl <150 is screwed because they dont have a leader and they cant join pants :roll:


Thats bullshit , Pants have no level limit .. I joined pants at level 68 , Goon at like lvl 50 .. Icolator at lvl 70-80 .. So were did you get the lvl 150+ to join pants ?..

The only thing pants does look for is mature players , not asshats who scam peoples acounts and team hop every day.


where the hell did you get the impression that i scam and team hop anyway !!

and that what i was told that it was 150 to join pants or i would have tried to join long ago, how the hell am i suppost to know that people say wrong things and what stuff is right


Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:09 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar
Team: Zephyr
Rank:
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:57 am
Posts: 47
Post 
Tarik wrote:
I ensured that ALL Chosen Ones members are welcome and invited into pants. I am not in the business of abandoning people and strongly urge people not to suggest otherwise.

Besides when I only had HellSpreader at lvl 45 I was welcomed into pants by Bizman himself.

my mistake :oops:


Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:12 pm
Profile
Member
User avatar
Main: SerjicalStrike2
Level: 2683

Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:09 pm
Posts: 848
Post 
This topic is being locked as this team has merged into Pants.


Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:14 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.