Main: Minch
Level: 2357

Post Androsynth
Androsynth is currently looking for new recruits.

Most be over level 100+ , Will accept p2p people if i think they know the game good allready ..

If you want to join sign the recruitment section on the forums ..

http://androsynth.eamped.com/

---------

Alliances - None

Wars - None

--------

We are a peaceful team on benifiting on our member's , I do not strike the first blow and won't attack first in any giving situation.

If i get something on a uber run or my team does a uber run we do not roll for anything me team and i will have a discussion on who will benifit from the item the most.

If there is any asking for a item and begging for money in my team you will be warned or booted

If you need help in skills i will be making a section on my forums where you need to fill that in .

-Minch-

Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:51 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Post Re: Androsynth
mincher2k4 wrote:
I do not strike the first blow and won't attack first in any giving situation.
-Minch-

umm what happened between androsynth, toxic, cerb and traders- who started the war, or did you just join the bandwagon

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:58 am
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1994

If you 2 are talking about what i think you are talking about, traders attacked first...Anyways, let it die.

And minch, i am currently re-installing SS, gonnah see if i can shoot with these new servers :roll: ...If so, expect me back, i wont fuck up the team policy much... :twisted:

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:22 pm

Hmmm erm kinda hard he's station mastery xD

Nah o.j :)

But i was gonna make it stm :P

I'll sti;; use your base as a base builder anyway xD and a fighting skill :P

-Minch-

Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:06 am
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

for all who dont know, minch is a good guy and remains my friend today.

I was on andro long ago when there were only 4 people and we always attacked first :P that was some of the most fun ive ever had (even getting pwnd by lethal dosage) XD

Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Nargos
Level: 1287

Post Re: Androsynth
bank1 wrote:
mincher2k4 wrote:
I do not strike the first blow and won't attack first in any giving situation.
-Minch-

umm what happened between androsynth, toxic, cerb and traders- who started the war, or did you just join the bandwagon

To answer your question, no andro didn't attack first. They just jumped on the bandwagon. But whatever, back to Xbox live I go.

HAL in response to reaver laser nerf--"Translation: I am quitting the game because my enemy can sometimes fight back now."

Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:36 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

[color=orange]If you 2 are talking about what i think you are talking about, traders attacked first...Anyways, let it die.

Sorry to burst your buble bud, but Toxic/Ceb attacked us first. Andro joined in. Toxic left, we killed ceb/andro, and it went off and on with toxic from there.

~bach

Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:15 pm

All Andro joined Toxic ..

So ...

And also this is way way way old lol i doubt anyone even looked at this bach ..

-Minch-

Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:38 pm
Team: oVo's Sanctuary
Main: .,+*"I.+**oVo**+.I"*+,.
Level: 2793

Post Bach = ERMAN in disguise ??
bach wrote:

Sorry to burst your buble bud, but Toxic/Ceb attacked us first. Andro joined in. Toxic left, we killed ceb/andro, and it went off and on with toxic from there.

~bach

That is the hugest pile of shit i ever heard from your mouth bach, i thought you were more honest then ERMAN is, or is this ERMAN using bachs account... this is the kinda of bullshit i would expect from his mouth.

Traders killed a bunch of noob bases/gals and unattached bases that could be dragged into the suns. Apart from that traders were the ones being riped up by Cerebus and Cerebus did the majority of the damage to traders, then further after the toxic / cerebus merge you got ripped up more( only un killable gals left practically). Hence the reason you went crying to pants for protection in the next uni.

Also if you killed cerebus how come we kept you out of UZ for practically the entire Uni. , (oh my was it because we were not dead and had gals near the UZ entrance, where you couldnt get your wittle ships through ,awww ???)

Stick to the truth, cause i'm smelling piles of shit coming from this statement, and your begining to sound like that lier ERMAN. Cerebus didn't merge with toxic because of wassup killing a few noob bases with his BT AFTER dragging them onto the sun. It joined for other reasons. Traders were still loosing bases and gals to Cerebus even after our toxic support was fucked up by one of the councilors (we all know who) who decided to try some blackmail, and was asked to step down from Cerebus leadership.

-OvO

P.S Either your account was used by ERMAN to write this post, or your seriously getting brainwashed with ERMAN bullshit.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:14 am
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8516

Jesus dude...you need to relax a little bit...

let me give you a history lesson:

We were attacked first by Toxic, out of vengeance for when us and mercs wiped out all your past teams (I honestly dont remember the names). Cerberus was allied with Toxic at this point so they attacked too. That war lasted about 5 days or so until JJ decided that his reason for war was not valid. Cerberus decided that they didnt want to stop attacking so they didnt undeclare. We continuted to war with cerberus until Toxic once again felt they needed to get involved.

Toxic attacked the second time because I called JJ on being the liar that he is about the DC thing last uni. We made a simple deal that toxic would get the first two commods and traders woulc get every third if we stayed out of the DG and didn't tell anyone about DC's location. We upheld out end of the deal, JJ didn't.

As far as you killing all but the "unkillable" gals, that was pretty much every one that we had, save two that were built by either our low level players at the time or those who were just building for the first time. You didn't even come into my gal, or bach's, etc...

However, I, along with my good friend DJ, killed 6 ambro/anda bases and 32 drones in our first night of killing things...matching your number of bases killed throughout the whole war...Don't feel bad about it though, we are just better than you...

Traders never really went on a base killing rampage during this war for a very simple reason that has been made increasingly obvious over the past few months, we didn't want the war. We wanted to be peaceful and do the content...only YOU GUYS want to be all rowdy and fight all the time...despite what you think (and post on your forum) there are no conspiracies where traders is going to turn on pants and JAWSS and wage intergalactic war in an attempt to form an empire...honestly people this isn't star wars. Our alliance with Pants and JAWSS was for the total peace of the whole uni, and I'm proud to say that it has been effective and will continue to be.

you seriously need to chill out oVo...you are really high strung and should probably just not post on the forum...you are only going to cause problems...Just be nice...you really do catch more flies with honey than vinegar...

-ERMAN
Director of Traders.

Last edited by erman on Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:16 am
Profile WWW

ERMAN you are so full of shit and for the record i am relaxed. Im jsut correcting your lying again.

I personaly saw (and partook in) killing 7 of your teams gals and heard that more were killed when i was not online. We are not talking all low or easy prey bases, and of course we didnt go into some of the gals, because they were "unkillable", so stop making out that your gal was special it wasnt, it was just unkillable, what is the point in attacking that.

The reason you stopped killing stuff was cause you ran out of the noobs adonis bases and unattached bases to put on suns, I suggest you wake up and face reality. Stop the lying too, we all know your full of shit, but you just proove it more and more each time you post something like this.

And the only reason you wanted peace is because your pansy ass team couldnt take out a few of our gals that were defending your access to UZ, so stop lying, stop crying, and man up a bit, your a cry baby lying looser, handle it.

You couldnt give a truthful post if someone else was getting you to dictate what they were saying.

The only thing you were better at then Cerebus/toxic/androsyth after that war was crying and running to mommy pants for a lil protection.

Once you are done with milking pants for their protection & help and you've Ubered everyone up to a point where pants are not worth your time anymore, you'll be back attacking random teams again and showing your true colours, you just cant help yourself and probaly sooner rather then later.

-OvO

Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:56 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Xenophanes
Level: 7991

ERMAN you are so full of shit and for the record i am relaxed. Im jsut correcting your lying again.

I personaly saw (and partook in) killing 7 of your teams gals and heard that more were killed when i was not online. We are not talking all low or easy prey bases, and of course we didnt go into some of the gals, because they were "unkillable", so stop making out that your gal was special it wasnt, it was just unkillable, what is the point in attacking that.

The reason you stopped killing stuff was cause you ran out of the noobs adonis bases and unattached bases to put on suns, I suggest you wake up and face reality. Stop the lying too, we all know your full of shit, but you just proove it more and more each time you post something like this.

And the only reason you wanted peace is because your pansy ass team couldnt take out a few of our gals that were defending your access to UZ, so stop lying, stop crying, and man up a bit, your a cry baby lying looser, handle it.

You couldnt give a truthful post if someone else was getting you to dictate what they were saying.

The only thing you were better at then Cerebus/toxic/androsyth after that war was crying and running to mommy pants for a lil protection.

Once you are done with milking pants for their protection & help and you've Ubered everyone up to a point where pants are not worth your time anymore, you'll be back attacking random teams again and showing your true colours, you just cant help yourself and probaly sooner rather then later.

-OvO

Unless your thinking of another war, or another Traders team with a T flag; I think we lost 2, maybe 3 gals that whole war. 2 of those gals were from people inactive, and the 3rd was a lower lvl guy who shouldnt have built the base in the first place.

And if you re-read what I wrote, in comparison to what ERMAN wrote; i just gave the brief summary, which was fairly accurate.

And just to reitterate what ERMAN said, despite what EPIC believes (and writes on their forum), we have no intention or even considered "throwing over" the pants/jawss alliance.

We didn't kill all your bases, not because we couldnt, but because we didn't want to. And for the record, those 2 gals by UZ were about to get destroyed (as in all fo Traders were giong to log on that saturday), but lucky for you guys, the war was called off that wednesday.

So please, with all due respect, get your facts straight before blowing your top off at me.

edit: oh and nice job using one color for a change, was actually barable to read :lol:

~bach

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:02 pm

There is no point in continuing along this line, you have your lies and i personaly seen more then your lying report about 2-3 gals dieing, so i and everyone else who took part killing of all the gals that you (forget loosing), knows different.

As for what you "could have done" that is just as pointless blabber "i could have won the lottery, bought SS and erased team Traders", but i didnt cause "enter whateva reason here".

As for Traders breaking away from pants to continue there waring love of war, only time will tell, i personaly hope that isnt the case, but with a leader like ERMAN, LOL, its not even a 50/50 chance, more like 25/75% chance in the waring favour. I really do hope im wrong, cause noone needs a team like traders taking out the few smaller teams SS has left(which erman is so happy to boast about how many and not even remebering the names any more at every oppertunity) , which will cause the bigger teams to just get bigger, maybe your influence will put a stay to ermans desires, but i wont be wrong, :D

As for the colours, i jsut dont feel my colourful self atm. Dont worry ill get more colourful again at some point.

Oh, and we were FAR from dead, as your oringinal post says, which is what even prompted me to post in the first place.

-oVo

Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:31 pm

Correct me if i'm wrong, but andro is no longer an active team and this is completely irrelevant. Take your bitching to PMs (both parties).

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 pm