Team: Zephyr
Main: murder-1
Level: 4095

Post Return of big J and team infiltration-Teams beware!!
Big j has come back to SS & you wonder why people chased him away.
he sabatages bases on team while he thinks no one is watching him.
i cought him red handed luring members to other gals while trying to kill bases. He also was working in cahoots with Androsynth members, It appaeared he was working for them, so apparently they dont like being peacfull anymore and need to be pooned on sight if your in the alts PVP range.

Basically put dont invite plasmite the second or chief broken jaw on your team. they are big J.other alts are unknown ATM. there have also been uncomfirmed reports of scamming from both chars also.

you know me, i dont place dirt on anyone who doesnt play in the dirt themselves. i know what i know because i saw it first hand.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:07 am
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

No offence meant here but you have brendon on your team.

https://sect.news/

Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

He is right in what he says that them two chars are Big J.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:15 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: murder-1
Level: 4095

i agree Retyu but John12345 & Sexy eyes are forgiving & kind guys, they invite people like this to give them a second chance in SS. Brendon however un-likeable he is, has only been trading from his base & has all the items on it that he claims to sell, i know i looked in it. Besides big j shot other bases that couldnt possably be brendons.

it was known that he was big J & he was also given a second chance......... Prooves some people clearly shouldnt be invited even for a second chance because it causes problems within a decent team, this includes brendon.

Also, John12345 has been good at taking care of people who scam ect...... the bad part is they have already sullied & imbarased your team so it's a bit late but not much can be done about cleaning your teams name of negativity.

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:24 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

brendon? The rules clearly state no scamming, and we have a scammer on the team. Apparently its giving us a bad name...

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:46 am
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

I'll forgive him if he gives bankn back whatever the hell he owes him. I cant remember anymore.

https://sect.news/

Fri Nov 23, 2007 10:52 am
Profile WWW
Main: FullOfChaos
Level: 4253

I kind of actually have a chance in The UnderDawgs. They said they would help me out and stuff :) they're nice people.. This morning brendon just asked me if someone attacked his base then logged off..

Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:13 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Shock Commander
Level: 8394

I belive in giving everybody a second chance i was duped by big j twice so it s a shame on me i appologize for having him on the team and i appologize for having masta1212 on the team did not know that they were kos from traders because he distroyed all the bases as far as brandon is concerned : his account was used by Big J and he had no idea that he used it it was used to scam Minch which i payed back personaly. since then Brandon has changed his password and he knows that i will personaly make shure that no team ever invites him again if big j gets his pass word again. brandon has agreeed to only trade using a base. that is the agreement for him to come back.

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:13 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

haha lies and i can prove it DKM aka bradon i aint lieing for you no more anyone wounder how he got a exc combo and 3 bill for 2 zeuses from john? he was involved in scaming minch he is lieing tard and for me shoting bases i gonna blow everything you own if you dont stop you lieing and lock and deleat every post ya made in this topic i have kicked way better teams asses up and down the street and cost them to times what it cost me so i suggest ya deleat your posts now and stop lieing i aint touched your bases YET

PS:as i said in the first place i dont want no trouble i would like for everyone to leave me alone but when you sit here and lie on me when i aint done nothing wrong it tends to make stuff vanish with a poof of slates or a poof of my tt+ off a BT

Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

Beserker i took you in on Andro you know im peaceful why the hell you bringing me into this for i never know

If you want to bring my team name's down for no aparent reason i will fall down on you like a ton of brick's

-Minch-

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Team: Sykes
Main: PlasmitetheSecond
Level: 858

also me and minch have a differences somehwhat but soon will be resolved and if minch falls on ya ass like a ton of bricks i will fall on ya right along with him it will be 2 tons of bricks on ya

Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

haha lies and i can prove it DKM aka bradon i aint lieing for you no more anyone wounder how he got a exc combo and 3 bill for 2 zeuses from john? he was involved in scaming minch he is lieing tard and for me shoting bases i gonna blow everything you own if you dont stop you lieing and lock and deleat every post ya made in this topic i have kicked way better teams asses up and down the street and cost them to times what it cost me so i suggest ya deleat your posts now and stop lieing i aint touched your bases YET

PS:as i said in the first place i dont want no trouble i would like for everyone to leave me alone but when you sit here and lie on me when i aint done nothing wrong it tends to make stuff vanish with a poof of slates or a poof of my tt+ off a BT

I take it you cant renew my sub now huh :lol:

Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:15 pm
Team: Traders
Main: the speed of dark
Level: 2833

plasmite is a good rl friend of mine and he's not "big j" Plasmite is a good guy i reccommend him. don't listen to this crap

Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:46 am
Main: Shield Monkey!
Level: 3787

plasmitethesecond is fireball..... plasmitethesecond=Cheif Broken Jaw.. w/e dont belive me i have heard him on vent but w/e u dont have to beilve me im just speakin the truth

Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:08 am
Profile WWW