Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Abbara
Level: 6776

Post StarSonata Inter-Team Emp Run Society
StarSonata Inter-Team Emp Run Society... (SINTER Society)

I think it is about time we, as a player base, co-operatively tackled the only remaining uncompleted game content... the UZ Emperor.

In order to do this I have created the SINTER Scoiety.

Proposed rules for SINTER Society Runs:

Anyone can attend the runs as long as your name has not appeared on the Player Veto list.

Due to there being people within StarSonata who are NOT trustworthy I will also ask for a list of VETO players from the leaders of each team. These players will be listed in this thread and will NOT be permitted to participate.

Current Veto Player List:

Octopus

Loot Splitting:

Following any run organised by SINTER Society will have the loot fairly distributed by the following rules.

Everyone will re-group in Lyceum immediately after the run (Alts will be accepted if you are getting a tow etc as long as your main announces the alt in Squad chat.)

All items will be rolled for on a 1 - 1000 basis. There will be no "team Rolling". Everyone will roll as an individual. The highest rolled number wins.

Once a member has successfully won an item he/she will not be eligible to roll for another until everyone else has won an item. Should there be a case where there is more loot than members then everyone will be able to roll again once the last member gets his loot.

As much as is possible, the loot will be rolled for in the order of highest value. (The highest valued loot being rolled for first.)

Notification of Runs:

All SINTER Society runs will be posted in this forum by the even organiser (Myself or one of the 4 team leaders). As soon as this has been announced no other team can make a claim on the run (and therefore the loot).

All attendees will be subject to the previous and following rules.

Any act of aggression on any member of the SINTER Society inside of Lyceum or the UZ during an organised run will be considered an attack on all SINTER Society members and will supercede any and all alliances / peace agreements for the duration of the run only. (The will be left down to personal disgression as to any potential involvement by the individual. However a members' involvement in defensive actions will not be seen as an act of war by any aggressors or the team they belong to).

Any losses (Gear or Gear Glue or money) are lost at the owners own expense. SINTER Society will not accept any responsibility for renumerating losses suffered during any organised event. If any individuals or teams wish to renumerate individual losses then this is at their own cost.

First Organised SINTER Society Emp Run

I am happy to announce, (pending team leader agreement) the first SINTER Society Emperor Run:

Scheduled for:

CANCELLED BECAUSE I CANT BE ARSED =D

Time:

?????????????

Timezone Converter:

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzref.tzc

I look forward to the run and seeing you all there for a peaceful and hopefully successful event.

Thanks,

Abbara.

Last edited by Tarik on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:25 pm
Main: Thummmper
Level: 3066

Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:54 pm
Team: Silver Guardians
Main: R.S.S. Wasp
Level: 4683

-Delete this post, it no longer has relevence-

https://sect.news/

Last edited by Retyu on Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:02 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Goz
Level: 1564

-Delete this post, it no longer has relevence-

love you too

ide go

Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:58 pm
Profile WWW

Although I like you Joe i disagree with this, players are already unlocking content at a furious pace because they're all banding together.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:01 pm
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

I have nothing against most pants members....that being said, i see this as a way for pants to loot-hog...I don't like going on runs with pants, cause they do tend to say "this is ours" without giving the opportunity for other people on the run to even have an option to say if they want it or not. The 'organization' here is being setup by a pants member, which leads me to believe that these will be pants runs. Id like to see the emperor being killed, but at the same time Id like to at least have a shot at the loot, so I'm sorry, count me out.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:39 pm

Loot will absolutely be distributed evenly. I am a man of my word and my word it is! :D

It could for example be rolled for by teams first... where one member from each team involved rolls for the loot, then once in the team they can do with it what they will.

This is so that we can all be involved in something completely new. Emp run has never legitimately been killed. I would really like to see the Emperor and have a stab at it, but no one team is strong enough.

This isn't some scam by me and frankly I resent the implication.

This is fun!!!! :D Get your heads out your asses and get involved. :)

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:34 am
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

When you mean teams i think you guess the top end ..

And im cancelled out :(

-Minch-

Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 am

I mean, as the Founding Father I have suggested that the leaders from the Top 4 teams are the leaders and rule my democratic majority votes with my vote deciding if it is a 2:2 split.

And this would be open to ALL SS players who are not on the Veto list. In order for a player to appear on the Veto list he must get at least 2 Leader Votes against him / her. (so no individual personal grudges will neglect people).

Come on guys, see this as it is meant... I am trying to create a mutual inter team cooperative society to get people who otherwise would never get to see this content involved.

All loot will be 100% fairly distributed by a completely agreed upon method.

If runs are created through this society and not a team run then there will be no restrictions on the amount of people who can be involved in any one run with no moaning about "there are so many people we will never get any drops."

This society is not about drops, it is about participating in this content that usually so few can ever see.

See it as a true safari!

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:13 am
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8511

Traders is in...as long as we are on at the time.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:53 am
Profile WWW
Team: Olympus
Main: Unix
Level: 926

Traders is in...as long as we are on at the time.

thats a nice sentiment, but you have no authority anymore, remember?

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

Can an mod start moderating this post and just include my posts and those who have stated their intention to join the Society.

At this stage, these are the only posts I am interested in having in this thread.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:17 am
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

I can think of 2 people in the top 4 that wouild say no director's / counc's :P

but hey im all game and i would give my everything :)

id also grab bout 16 gear glue 20 :)

-Minch-

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: 80/80
Level: 1728

Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:32 pm