Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6511

All this BULLSHIT that you are preaching about a utopian Star Sonata was already in place to a certain extent. However it was yourself and your previous team that:

a) Went on a power hungry craze to control ALL resources to ensure only THEIR team had access to them (oh apart from the odd low lvl person that had say 100bil lying around.. That REALLY helped the small teams to grow)

toxic hasnt warred for a long time and has no intrests in doing so. as for monopolising all the ubers? you tell me who is taking more ubers..toxic or pants? toxic has been doing bana. pants have been doing: Rhino,Panther,Zebra,Lion.

we do bana because its the only one we ever get a chance to. we have not been able to catch much at all this uni. 1 uber from UZ..thats it! we need some sort of content to play as well.

with so many people at high lvls with good skills and decent gear there is just not enough content to go around. we need instances! im tired of teams having to put spys in every little shithole in the universe to get one damn uber run and enjoy themselves. i spend more time running around trying to find marco or messing with colonys then i do realy playing anything at all.

im not sure why admins are dragging their feet..its been said many many times..instaces are REQUIRED to keep a large population busy.[/code]

Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:20 am
Main: Hully
Level: 3812

The only war Toxic will be doing is against Traders but they are in a big alliance so they wont be attacked.
The "splinter team" does not have any ties with Toxic becourse Many Toxic members didn't like the breakup and war that they started against Pants and co.

JJ got bored/didn't get the emp that he wanted, octo got pissed at being tricked out of the competition ship. Others will follow them in their new team. The path they are taking has Nothing to do with the path Toxic is taking.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8516

octo got pissed at being tricked out of the competition ship.

because someone forced him to sell? i think not...lets keep in mind that i won the third ship with 14 UKs...

-ERMAN

Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:07 pm
Profile WWW
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3908

I am interested in the side issue of the StM commods.

Where you have a high demand, and a SOLE source then you have a monopoly.

Monopolies are able to charge EXTORIONATE prices. You have to pay their prices or go without, even is it ia a necessitiy like StM. Add in a restricted supply then you do have a problem.
I believe in the past it has been used to give a huge advantage to the owning team as with the StM commods they could ensure that their team could get the levels of StM it wanted and thus has been made much richer as they could then much more effectively farm their galaxies.

Hal hinted at the solution we need another way of getting StM or another source of commods

:D

btw the recent separation of the support skills has gone a long way to remove the power of StM as it used to be a prerquisite of the CA skill.

Good one programming team
:)

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:59 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6511

Monopolies are able to charge EXTORIONATE prices. You have to pay their prices or go without

its like my internet..i get my DSL from my phone company. that is owned by quest (wow..umm...yup so are most of the other "teliphone companys")
so where i am i have two choices..dialup,satalite or their brand of DSL. on top of that they can also supply crappy internet and because they are realy my only choice (as im not paying out the ass to install satalite wich has more questionable reliability)

its how monopolys work. there may be laws against such but it happens regaurdless.

as for toxic warring people..we dont need to right now oldman. the last one was ERMAN putting his foot in his mouth and trying to dictate our polocy. but thats past and this is present we dont have a need for war and i dont see one in the forseeable future.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:36 pm
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8516

the last one was ERMAN putting his foot in his mouth and trying to dictate our polocy.

dictate your policy?

Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:24 pm
Profile WWW