Main: It2
Level: 116

Post The Confederacy of Independent Systems
The UTF has died mostly. Many people have split off and formed other teams. I am attempting to re-make the UTF under a new name the CIS.
Many positions are opened and to veiw them check out our site at http://www.freewebs.com/starsonatacis many new rules and policies are explained there and the whole team I have restructured to distribute power and order. If you want to join PM me and I will decide if you can join.

It2- Director of the CIS

Most Info I have not displayed to find out more visit the site.

We are F2P and P2P

Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 pm

Good luck...Try and not team hop too much though, bad for image...

Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

good luck, if u need anything let me know and ill try to help

Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:00 pm

Honestly I was very royal to the UTF. I sat and watched it grow as I helped and it was a very hard choice to leave after some pranks tore the team in half and I'll be honest I tried to pick up the peices but we were to far down the hole so I was forced to resign as a leader of the UTF.

Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Currently right now the benifits are if you do join I will asign you a position in which you will help lead the team. Other than that if you need money and the team is making a profit we will give it to you for trade, bases, ships, ect ect. We will help you out when you need it and help you lv up. currently we need to get more people and start asigning leaders for the team. After that we need to get a galaxy for the team and start growing. I am not on all that often as I am very busy but when I am on if you need to contact me PM me.

In order to be a leader you must be on very often, the character must be your main and you must have a high lv and have had past experience leading such as being an officer councillor or director.

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:39 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

The Master 246

I suggest he is booted before he causes trouble for the team

Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:17 pm

Thankyouu Hunter and good luck to you and your team as well.

I am here with an important update.

The CIS has an e-mail now should you want to contact the team it is

CIS_Help@yahoo.com

Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:10 pm

A promotions system has finnaly been constructed for the team. This was made with input from all the leaders and with a lot of input from me.

Promotion system outline

By joining the CIS you pledge loyalty to the team this means we have your word you will be faithfull to the team. When getting promoted these are things that must be fulfilled and or met when getting promoted. Also this covers ranks Peon Through Operator. Officers are select people and leaders; they will have a different set of requirements they must pass to get promoted.

♦ Trust is a must: If we dont trust you we WILL NOT promote you period.The only way you will earn our trust is by time on the team and obaying the rules. Also if you have commited any past felonys on a former team it will close to impossible to earn our trust.

♦ Time on team: This will be another major factor specificly in your frst promotion. You are required to have been on the team for a certian time to receive your first promotion. Reason for this is so we know you wont walk out on us when we give you a promotion.

♦ Time in grade: Time in grade means time you have spent in your current rank. Grade is what you have rank is how much you rank over some one.You will spend a set amount of time in your current rank before getting promoted.

♦ Quizes and tasks: Also one of the biggest things that can mean your promotion is Quizes and Tasks. Fail these and you will lose your promotion and have to wait a month to be promoted. You will be asigned a certian task or task to complete while in your current rank once you have complete these is and have done your time in rank is when you will be quized. The quize will be random and will be based on facts and information of the CIS and rules you have to know which is all of them. You will have a time limit to answer each question so you may not have time to veiw the site to cheat this means this is a closed book test. Upon answering all the questions correctly it will be reported to a director or councillor that you have passed and may recieve your next promotion.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peon -> Soldier: To make this promotion you must complete one task asked of you, pay 500k to the team and pass a quize on the team rules. You must have been a peon for 1 month.

Soldier -> Operator: For this promotion you must complete 2 or 3 task asked of you. You must pay 1 million to the team and have spent at least 3 months as a soldier. You must pass a test on who your leaders are, rules, what each person in a certian rank does, who are our team allies and who are on the criminals list. You must also kno the teams information stats.

Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

wtf... whats the point in having quiz's to decide if you are to be promoted or not :?: :!: :?: :!: (<- just noticed these :D strange i hadn't seen them before) and whats the point in having to pay 500k for a promotion... are you realy that poor to need to do that? its pointless... or if i wanted to be an operator (bearing in mind then i could screw up all your bases...) i could just get an uber noob account pay 1.5mil (for both promotions) do the "quiz's" (which imo im pretty good at) and pwn some nooby things like sbb's for you... then i would be able to screw your team and possibly bankrupt it overnight...

if i were you i would take away the quiz's and payments, only promote people to a possition like operator/officer/counciler when they have proved themselfs loyal and faithfull to the team...

thats just my opinion so your choice whether to act on it or ignore it (i would probobly ignore it because im a stubborn twat :D :shock: )

kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:09 am

This system was designed with input from the team. We want our members to be smart and faithful and know everything they need to know about the team. And I think you should go back to the trust is a must and read that agian.

I TRIED RUNNING THIS LIKE THE WAY YOU GUYS RUN YOUR TEAMS WHILE I WAS ON THE UTF EVERYONE HATED IT :!: :!:

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:04 pm
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

A minimum of 4 months to become operator? Has anyone waited that long? How many years does it take to become officer. 4 centuries for councilor?

Thats insane. Why set values like that? Its your team, if you like and trust the guy promote him. If you dont then leave him a peon for the rest of his life in the team.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:49 pm

Ok I dont know how to make you guys understand this so let me put it this way NOTHING is handed to you on this team, You have to bust your ass and work for promotions just like the military we do not simply hand out promotions you get it through hard work and dedication THAT, is why we have it. If you want somthing on this team you have to prove to us you deserve it period. Officers are select people and leaders, I.E. Senate, Judges, and Squad leaders. I hand pick ALL my leaders and select CERTAIN people who I think have proved they deserve to be officers to be officers. THIS is what OUR entire TEAM VOTED AND IMPUTED idea on this whole thing was A TEAM EFFORT NOT A ONE MANS DOING. If you want to complian and pick on why you think it sucks you can tell it to every single person on the CIS. I'm so tired of having to explain all this to you. Why cant you just take and look at it and go, Hey that's a good idea but i dont like some of the things in there why dont you take and do this. THINK OUTSIDE OF THE BOX!!!!! Dont tell me all the same crap I hear from everyone IF you didn't have people like me who were willing to change things would black people have rights toady? You need people like myself who are willing to stand up and go this sytem is fualted or this isn't right and, Hey I can Do something About it. If you didn't you wouldn't make what is called PROGRESS.

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Well, if they are loyal and help out randomly around the team, and are leveling fast-like and helping like i said...And you trust them...Why not promote? I don't think people WOULD stay on a f2p team for 4 months to become an operator...

And why should they have to pay you for a promotion? If you don't give shit to them, why should they give it to you?

And you said you tried running it like the rest of us and it didn't work...Have you actually been on a well-managed team?

Guess what, Pantalones, the #1 team is run the way we are talking about...

Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:28 pm