Post GBPA, a actual rebirth
I'm not going to sugar coat it. GBPA is dead. It has been for quite a while. The only reason GBPA has a spark is that i am the 2nd person on the list, and the councilor. For a TRUE rebirth or renaissance we will need members. This might be a impossible task alone, but together this team can build on it's 240 team score and possibly become the 10th on the top teams list. Greatness is not dependent on mere power, wealth, or cash it is dependent on the team and the quality of the members. Hopefully, next universe GBPA shall rise from it's ashes and claim it's right to preserve against hate and it's inability to defend itself for now. Oh, and possibly become rich beyond our wildest dreams...

LONG LIVE GBPA!!!

Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:32 pm

I'll quit if GBPA make top 10, would be final proof of how shit our scoring system is.

Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:11 pm
Main: MasterComp112
Level: 656

I'll quit if GBPA make top 10, would be final proof of how shit our scoring system is.

This

Let GBPA DIE...Honestly...

Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:44 pm
Team: The Journey
Main: Dni Explorer
Level: 20

That 10th place is mine! The Journey ftw!

But good luck btw :)

Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:59 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

Right now killer owes me 2b from 2unis ago when I was on his team, shows how much he cares for his teammates
Dont join this team

Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:50 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: The Reaper
Level: 3189

Right now killer owes me 2b from 2unis ago when I was on his team, shows how much he cares for his teammates
Dont join this team

You ass. I am yiurt. First you say i owe 1bill in the thread wrote by destroyer.. and now you jazz it up to 2bill. I owe you nothing. Now, Bankn pm (Vorian The Rogue) ingame and i'll show you what i owe you... and Mastercomp112 i'll let this team die when i quit... and Lich, be perpared to quit... i'll get there eventually...

LONG LIVE GBPA!!!

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

bank1 wrote:
Dont join this team

You ass. I am yiurt. First you say i owe 1bill in the thread wrote by destroyer.. and now you jazz it up to 2bill. I owe you nothing. Now, Bankn pm (Vorian The Rogue) ingame and i'll show you what i owe you... and Mastercomp112 i'll let this team die when i quit... and Lich, be perpared to quit... i'll get there eventually...

LONG LIVE GBPA!!!

right now I didn't lend u anything ,u took it and now I want it back and I can choose how much interest I want as of the start of this uni u owe me 2b and it will increase by 1bill at every Uni reset and I wouldnt advise u piss me off or I'll come down on u like a ton of bricks

Edit:how am I talking to two accs, the owner of the acc killer a e owes me 2b

Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: The Reaper
Level: 3189

yiut wrote:
bank1 wrote:
Dont join this team

LONG LIVE GBPA!!!

right now I didn't lend u anything ,u took it and now I want it back and I can choose how much interest I want as of the start of this uni u owe me 2b and it will increase by 1bill at every Uni reset and I wouldnt advise u piss me off or I'll come down on u like a ton of bricks

Edit:how am I talking to two accs, the owner of the acc killer a e owes me 2b

Dude... That wasn't me who took your money... and GBPA has been dead for maybe TWO unis? so apparently someone is trying to jip me of cash i EARNED... Now then, since i know the truth i'l just mind my biuness wihle you franticly try to find another excuse to "assume i stole it" i tried to help you mate i tried... the guy QUIT the game. So yeah i wonder what are you going to do? Look for another scapegoat on GBPA? or are you gonna come back smiling? Trust me, this has happened to me before, U'll get over it like i did. :D

LONG LIVE GBPA!!!

Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:51 pm