Main: Bermuda
Level: 2177

Post Death To All Recruiting!!!
Hello SS community! Yes thats right I have started my own team.

The name is Death To All, ironic enough I am pretty peacefull about everything, but you have to have a good team name!

I am recruiting P2P players only, looking for good honest players.

Things you should know before joining.

#1 I will not tolerate harrasment towards teamates other players of ss community.

#2 scamming is automactic boot from the team without warning.

#3 stealing from another team member borrowing and not paying back is an automactic boot from the team.

#4 don't join a team if your anti team and think you can do everything by your self I hate ignorant people who think better then they actually are.

Finally, #5 Have fun games are ment to be fun not stressfull if you can't have fun then why are you playing?

Pm me ingame usualy on UF live-or-die usualy leave char signed in AFk

If you can follow those 5 guidelines you will become a better player and learn alot quicker.

Live-or-Die. :D

Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:46 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Dj69
Level: 5863

Good Luck with your new Team 8) , and good rules :!:

Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:35 am
Profile YIM
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

I think the best teams have a good set of guidelines that new recruits(not saying I want to join) can access so ppl don't screw up

Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:26 am

DTA is recruiting level 150+ pay to pay players only. Hence this forum is here for applicants who cannot reach me ingame.

You will find me ingame onlin as "UF live-or-die" usualy online between 4pm thru 12 am eastern time.

So what are you waiting for! Pute in an application and see if you have what it takes, to be a member of DTA. :P

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:04 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: alexch
Level: 4097

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:58 pm
Main: Scybot 010
Level: 5469

..when I read the thread's title the first time, I thought you want all those who are recruiting to die.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:39 am

Nah I am actually pretty peaceful about everything :D alext sure conact me ingame for an invite.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Hello again, I have just lost a team member and here is why. When you are part of a team, you are to play as a team. while this guy played as a team, he was POOR could not support him self. He griped about his cheesy adonis bases, dying to termites. Please spare us both the trouble and don't try to join for wealth..

A good leader will never baby his own members, but rather train them in the direction they should go, with tough love and some serious patience.

Uf Live-or-die

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:54 pm

Mhh seems like you have a solid growing team, but if I were you I would make a flag ASAP.

Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Hello again, I have just lost a team member and here is why. When you are part of a team, you are to play as a team. while this guy played as a team, he was POOR could not support him self. He griped about his cheesy adonis bases, dying to termites. Please spare us both the trouble and don't try to join for wealth..

A good leader will never baby his own members, but rather train them in the direction they should go, with tough love and some serious patience.

Uf Live-or-die

That to me is a pretty shitty attitude...nurse a young, low level player, give him the tools and knowledge to earn his own money, and they wont come to you for help too often...

Take Geoman11, he was below level 50 when i recruited him, i gave him 50m every 3 or 4 days, which, at level 40 ish, was alot, he is now higher level on his main then my main, and he has done that in less then 6 months...so instead of getting all shitty cuz some low level's base has died and the guy is pissed off, help the guy rebuild it....otherwise you will get the rep that you are an ass of a Dir, that wont help your own members...remember, part of being a team means you help each other out.

Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:26 pm