All of the above^^^^ 23%  23%  [ 8 ]
yes 6%  6%  [ 2 ]
YES!! 9%  9%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 35

Main: Hully
Level: 3812

Post Re: Soviet Union and trust
Were's the "dunno/dont care" option ;)

Anyways if he doesn't want to say he doesn't know, doesn't care or just messing with you.

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:27 pm
Main: Hully
Level: 3812

Could be many reasons.
- Could have troubels with him when he was stil on your team and rememberd the team.
- Talked to CIS
- Someone else tolled him

Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:40 pm

eaterjolly wrote:
A guy named Heart of Darkness says that Soviet Union isnt to be trusted, but refuses to say why! As there councillor it is my mission to know why! So far I know: It has something to do with a player called Sleeck CIS scammer, It has nothing to do with a team called Quantum Research, It has nothing to do with a player called Nathaniel Lightning irritating little twat, It has nothing to do with a player called The Master 246 another scammer, and nothing to do with a player called citysleeps don't know this guy!!! Please, help me I'm begging (I'm on my knees)!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Maybe Heart of Darkness does'nt have another reason, but hey that's ^^ plenty. Further more ya say he called off an alliance?, maybe he just came to his sences and realised you are just more trouble than your worth.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:39 am
Main: It2
Level: 116

I myself had many problems with Sleek CIS when he was on the CIS. Besides the fact that he left and rejoined the team often I had to keep a strict eye on him myself. In the past I had caught him trying to steal money but when I stopped him and confronted him I was able to talk some sense into him and ever since then he did not steal from the CIS. After every day I checked base logs and team logs and went around to each base and recorded the money. The best way to keep this from happening is do what I did (there was a reason why I was strict with money) and keep track of all the money in the team and money in the bases. IF you do this you should be able to know where it is going at all times and it should eliminate a lot of money problems. There was a reason why I asked you John why you needed money and did not simply allow you to take at your own free will (even though you did a few times) it was simply just a way I kept track of the money.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:17 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Wow, how stupid can you get? Someone tries to steal money, you boot him and mark him KoS until you get the money back, plus interest. If you leave him on the team, I have to seriously question your mental health.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:24 pm
Main: It2
Level: 116

yugioh124 wrote:
Wow, how stupid can you get? Someone tries to steal money, you boot him and mark him KoS until you get the money back, plus interest. If you leave him on the team, I have to seriously question your mental health.

I have to question if you have a life. Really this is a game. Obviously you didn't bother to read everything I posted but only just read it and took the information out of it you wanted out of it and comprehended it completely wrong. Unlike most people on this game I am forgiving and yes he had payed me back and I put the money back in the base he took it from so before you begin to question anything you need to consider where you position is because you have absolutely no right to question any of my actions or what I do. You stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours.

Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:43 pm

eaterjolly wrote:
StarViper wrote:
yugioh124 wrote:

I have to question if you have a life. Really this is a game. Obviously you didn't bother to read everything I posted but only just read it and took the information out of it you wanted out of it and comprehended it completely wrong. Unlike most people on this game I am forgiving and yes he had payed me back and I put the money back in the base he took it from so before you begin to question anything you need to consider where you position is because you have absolutely no right to question any of my actions or what I do. You stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours.

thats what happened with me and The Master 246 i let him take money from the fund when i owned a team but when we merged i told him no more taking money from team fund and he stopped i don't believe you ever happened otherwise i bet you would be calling him scammer like everyone else!!!!(which for a while you believed those guys who just say but can't even say how he did)

The master 246 is a scammer, I know this for a fact as 2 uni's ago he scammed 450mill from a friend of mine. Do yourself a favor next time you log on ask in all chat if the master 246 and sleak cis are scammers or generaly bad people and i'm sure they will be confirmed as such.

Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am