Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Main: nano
Level: 944

Post TEAM WAR BULLETIN
*******WAR BULLETIN BOARD*******
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- post your warz here

*changed bulliten to bulletin ~Yurblz*

-nano- thx

Last edited by taser on Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 am
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

Toxic & Cerberus are at war with Trader's

-Minch-

Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:02 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: goldstar-stations
Level: 6543

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:15 pm
Main: Hully
Level: 3812

peace between traders,toxic an cerebrus

No its not

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:14 am
Team: Traders
Main: ERMAN
Level: 8518

the peace is between toxic and traders. Cerb still wishes the war to go on, despite my best efforts to find a peaceful resolution.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:34 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Hully
Level: 3812

Best efforts is to attack the bases today? Weird way of thinking you have lol.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:55 pm
Main: deadwall
Level: 2053

lol minch got kicked... rofl

well we all new it wood hapin heck he was on longer than i thot he wood get the boot sooner

Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:54 pm
Main: Wasup999998
Level: 1921

He gave you a day to respond, not our fault ya'll are either A) too retarded to see that ya'll are completely fucked or B) have your heads so far up your ass that you don't wanna accept the fact that this is the second day that we have been obliterating bases left and right. This would be a good time to get on your knees and beg because it looks like ya'll are losing bases and members left and right. Its sad really, I thought we "couldn't kill unaugged adonis bases without pulling them on the sun" yet we have killed over 15 bases in the last two days, thats a lot of unaugged ares bases in high PvP levels, wouldn't you say?

~Edit: </sarcasm> sorry kids, I have failed you :(

Ha!

Last edited by wasup999999 on Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:30 am
Team: Olympus
Main: Unix
Level: 926

He gave you a day to respond, not our fault ya'll are either A) too retarded to see that ya'll are completely fucked or B) have your heads so far up your ass that you don't wanna accept the fact that this is the second day that we have been obliterating bases left and right. This would be a good time to get on your knees and beg because it looks like ya'll are losing bases and members left and right. Its sad really, I thought we "couldn't kill unaugged adonis bases without pulling them on the sun" yet we have killed over 15 bases in the last two days, thats a lot of unaugged ares bases in high PvP levels, wouldn't you say?

i would just like to point out something in wasups post, its in red. thats all i have to say, ive got nothing against traders other then some issues with certain members which makes me not like the entire team

I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:56 am

Ha!

Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:49 am
Main: Minch
Level: 2357

Since when did this post come about me ....

Deadwall if you feel like you wanna have a match gimme a pm and ill kill your SOB ass ..

Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:03 am

Why don't you kill all of toxic minch, after all, you were going to toss shields... Shows how pathetic you are really... I'm really surprised that JJ even gave you back a portion of you money in team funds... All deadwall was saying is that its not like you don't have a reputation for getting booted from any reputable team, and that the only team you've ever been able to stay on for any length of time is Androsynth (being that your director and all). If you wanna get back at me, kill my bases in Prosperina... I dare ya :wink:

Ha!

Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:46 am
Main: MasterComp112
Level: 656

looks, this is turning into a flame war...lets not start this up into something bigger and have this part of the forums taken away from us...voomy gave it to us, and he even said it would just turn into a big flame thing...don't make that come true...

Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:41 pm
Main: nano
Level: 944

Why don't you kill all of toxic minch, after all, you were going to toss shields... Shows how pathetic you are really... I'm really surprised that JJ even gave you back a portion of you money in team funds... All deadwall was saying is that its not like you don't have a reputation for getting booted from any reputable team, and that the only team you've ever been able to stay on for any length of time is Androsynth (being that your director and all). If you wanna get back at me, kill my bases in Prosperina... I dare ya :wink:
OOooooo minch.........u gonna take that.

Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:39 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next