Main: Absol
Level: 3027

Post Venomous
Team History:
Venomous was an old F2P team Started by Sand Spiral, Axsol, Tallon, and Cyborg. Venomous went through a few f2p wars, they stuck together and eventually formed Venom, which a p2p version of Venomous. Eventually there Success came to a down fall when there leader had some RL problems and didn't log on for around a year with out leaving any notice. The councilor's split up and the team did the same, now Venomous is returning with new hopes, new people, and hopefully new intentions.

Team Policy and Recruitment:
We are staring out again but this time as a p2p team, we will be recruiting mature players who have respect for their team members and their environment. Immature players, spammers, gold diggers, exploiters, and scammers will not be tolerated. There really isn't a level requirement to join the team but I will recommend level 250+ since most players under that level won't be able to join. If you do choose to join the team you will be on a 5 day probation meaning you will be a peon for 5 days then you will become a soldier. This is just to ensure you are devoted to the team and are willing to sacrifice time for it.

Contact Info:
You can either contact a councilor or Axsol for an invite, or if you have issues or questions about the team.

Director: Axsol
Councilor:Cyborg
Councilor: ParkwayDrive(Yes he has turned over a new leaf if you know what I mean)
:lol:

Team Orientation:
We Plan to be a p.v.p team in the future when we get stronger but for now we will just build bases, gather more members and have fun until that day comes.

Team Runs, Loot, Bases, Ect...
We won't hand out funds and items to team members often though we will provide you with bases, resources, and most tools needed to complete your necessities...the reason we do this is because this way members gain experience and learn how to do things on there own, we wont always be there to take someone by the hand and guide them through it...They must learn.

Last edited by krazyish1 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:57 am, edited 8 times in total.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:27 am

Post Re: Venomous
News and Alliances/Wars:
No News Yet, If you want an alliance post a message here. We are currently in argo with L.C, since venom is in a state of peace we won't attack them...

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:28 am
Team: Zephyr Plus
Main: ReturnOfZimidy
Level: 2629

Cyborg and Parkway Drive? Do you have a death wish son?

Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:56 pm
Main: ParkwayDrive
Level: 792

krazyish1 wrote:
Team History:
Venomous was an old F2P team Started by Sand Spiral, Axsol, Tallon, and Cyborg. Venomous went through a few f2p wars, they stuck together and eventually formed Venom, which a p2p version of Venomous. Eventually there Success came to a down fall when there leader had some RL problems and didn't log on for around a year with out leaving any notice. The councilor's split up and the team did the same, now Venomous is returning with new hopes, new people, and hopefully new intentions.

Team Policy and Recruitment:
We are staring out again but this time as a p2p team, we will be recruiting mature players who have respect for their team members and their environment. Immature players, spammers, gold diggers, exploiters, and scammers will not be tolerated. There really isn't a level requirement to join the team but I will recommend level 250+ since most players under that level won't be able to join. If you do choose to join the team you will be on a 5 day probation meaning you will be a peon for 5 days then you will become a soldier. This is just to ensure you are devoted to the team and are willing to sacrifice time for it.

Contact Info:
You can either contact a councilor or Axsol for an invite, or if you have issues or questions about the team.

Director: Axsol
Councilor:Cyborg
[color=#8040BF]
Councilor: ParkwayDrive(Yes he has turned over a new leaf if you know what I mean)[/color] :lol:

Team Orientation:
We Plan to be a p.v.p team in the future when we get stronger but for now we will just build bases, gather more members and have fun until that day comes.

:lol:

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:18 pm

zimidy wrote:
Cyborg and Parkway Drive? Do you have a death wish son?

Cyborg maybe hot headed but trust worth, and pd is cool now...we've known each other for a while, and like i said we aren't a p2p team.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:24 pm
Main: stargeneral
Level: 3284

soz axsol, but im gonna say , PD is KOS almost everywhere, its gonna takea whole lot of leafs turned over to fix that..... in fact im still under KOS orders on him :D, to bad he runs all the time and ima slow DM...

Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:12 am
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

supersoccer wrote:
soz axsol, but im gonna say , PD is KOS almost everywhere, its gonna takea whole lot of leafs turned over to fix that..... in fact im still under KOS orders on him :D, to bad he runs all the time and ima slow DM...

same as Cyborg. even neutral teams has at least one of them on kos

Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:01 am

They won't attack you even if you attack them, if I'm right a team argo should go away after one uni. , and pd is already starting to pay teams for his argo's.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:07 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: reaper pride
Level: 5779

We will give both PwD & cyborg a even chance, but 1 step outta line....u work the rest out!!! Love all of LC

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:55 pm

... So your saying that you are going to be a PvP team and you are telling people not to attack you until you have alot of gear in which case when you do have the gear you will attack them?

Im not buying it. I would just pop the shit out of you until you give up.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: Yarra Valley Wines
Level: 4690

So, the fact that Cyborg had stasis'd a few of my alt's Helga slaves in Navi, and was found stasis'd himself in the next gal over where I also happened to have drones shouldn't be considered PvP?
Is it that he's turning over a new leaf after this event?

Or maybe when he was asking for a Mark off us 2-3 days later, after we had already given him a Mark from the Navi incident? This is all within the last week btw.

Seems like this guy has a lot of leaves to turn.

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:26 pm
Main: ParkwayDrive
Level: 792

Will you stop spaming about what we did to you guys please?this isnt supposed to be a discus post..

Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:50 pm
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

Its not spamming.

You chose to play the game as pirates and now all of a sudden you want to be left alone and not attacked back.

Why should we now not attack you when you want to start building bases ? Soon as you get bored of this little project you will change right back to pirating, anyways.

If you want peace then expect to start paying out a lot of money to peeps because peace is not going to be cheap for you.

Now that you have slaves, bases and drones its time for a little payback!!!

You made your bed now you gunna sleep in it.

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:37 am
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

And from what i can see this is just a band of pirates joining together coz they in crappy ships and are not really that good at pirating, begging people not to shoot them while they build themselves up into stronger ships. :roll:

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:41 am

A bunch of noobs shooting slaves.

I hope they get bases next uni, I will pay for another month just to come and pop them.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:35 pm