Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Main: Absol
Level: 3027

Post Re: Venomous
zimidy wrote:
... So your saying that you are going to be a PvP team and you are telling people not to attack you until you have alot of gear in which case when you do have the gear you will attack them?

Im not buying it. I would just pop the shit out of you until you give up.

We might be a pvp team, we must think about it...have you ever seen a strong team even dm start out as a hard core pvp team? :roll:

Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:42 pm
Main: ParkwayDrive
Level: 792

STFU K4RM4 you're not welcome in any post unless u say who u are,nub.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Team: Zephyr Plus
Main: ReturnOfZimidy
Level: 2629

Quote:
1: we r becoming pvp ready not a pvp team (we want to become powerfull enough to defend ourselves from pvp players, wars etc."

Quote:
We Plan to be a p.v.p team in the future when we get stronger but for now we will just build bases, gather more member

Is it just me or do the councillor and director have absolutely no idea what plane they are on?

You are just trying to get some gear so you can fail around in W3 and quit. You cant even compare yourself to DM because they had good players to begin with. You are a bunch of failed PvPers who (after getting pwned)decided that because you all band together and stop PvPing so that no one will want to attack you anymore because you "turned over a new leaf" despite being a "PvP team". And do you really think people will believe that Parkway (after pissing off 75% of the playerbase) should be immune because he "turned over a new leaf" and joined a PvP team with a bunch of other PvP failures that people still have a bone to pick with.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:01 pm

zimidy wrote:
Quote:
1: we r becoming pvp ready not a pvp team (we want to become powerfull enough to defend ourselves from pvp players, wars etc."

[quotewhen we get stronger but for now we will just build bases, gather more member

You are just trying to get some gear so you can fail around in W3 and quit. You cant even compare yourself to DM because they had good players to begin with. You are a bunch of failed PvPers who (after getting pwned)decided that because you all band together and stop PvPing so that no one will want to attack you anymore because you "turned over a new leaf" despite being a "PvP team". [/quote]
We never compared our selves to DM they are a excellent team, what I am saying is that we just restarted so we not as strong or capable as one of the big teams like zephr and some other strong teams...stop telling us we can't do things because one day we will be able to, "you must learn to walk before you start running", am I right or not? :mrgreen:

Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:17 pm

I never said that i turned a new leaf... :P

Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:55 pm

Sonatabudy wrote:

sorry pd its just that you've done to much harm to other teamz, and you can;t just seem to change, if you like PvP so much and liek picking on smaller teams go to a PvP team. :(

Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:46 pm
Team: CFG Industries
Main: Sonota One
Level: 1787

PD is a friend of mine, but this is destroying the old name of Venomous. I was in the team, and it had a great bunch of mature, friendly players. Tallon was a friend of mine when I played when he was in the team. Please don't remake it in your names.

Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

krazyish1 wrote:
Sonatabudy wrote:

sorry pd its just that you've done to much harm to other teamz, and you can;t just seem to change, if you like PvP so much and liek picking on smaller teams go to a PvP team. :(

LOL, he did go to a pvp team. You stated you are going to uber yourselves up and then pvp people. The fact that Venomous is created of a bunch of noob pirates that pick on low lvls it is obvious this is what you will do when you start pvping.

Build your bases up strong, wont you. Because you have most the SS playerbase aggressive towards you. So venomous is dead before its even begun.

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:42 am

Kratos wrote:
PD is a friend of mine, but this is destroying the old name of Venomous. I was in the team, and it had a great bunch of mature, friendly players. Tallon was a friend of mine when I played when he was in the team. Please don't remake it in your names.

Pd didn't start venom...Tallon, me, and cyborg did, and not much has changed in venom except the fact that we are higher lvl's now considering that we use to be a p2p team. P.S. We had to boot PD he was to much trouble, picked on smaller teams, and had so many argo's with teams.

Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:07 am
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

From what i hear Cyborg isnt much different to PD and is KOS on quite a few teams.

And apart from Tallon (who has gone awol the last few days) and still hasnt joined your team, you are all low-mid lvl players 700 and lower.

You are not considered a high lvl player until you are what ? 1.2k+ ?

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 am

Oh am i kos to ur team?? thats a good new for me...come on cyborg u know i can kill u and axsol...you guys just did something stupid by marking me as enemy...

Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:30 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next