Team: Aidelon
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

Post Re: UZ KILLER
Between my shop getting robbed and F2P noobs looting my kills I have plenty of frustration to let loose, just ask anyone in Aidelon how many names Ive given asking if it was cool if I pwned them. :twisted:

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:05 pm
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

Ivelios wrote:
Sharky99x wrote:
Neither of those guys were with you long.

Why you make them op so quick ?

He's been with us for 3 months as far as I know.

You call that a long time !!!!

That's a relatively short and lucrative job for him dont you think ?

And besides, he is long gone now. Everything has been moved to his alt, which he will start playing on for the next 3 months and lvling. (So he can use all this lovely stuff you gave him)

Then in 3 months time once things have calmed down he will pop back onto his main and say... wait for it.. you can guess.. cant you?

yup...."why is everyone mad at me? I just bought this account !!! I only started today." :roll:

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:40 am
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

I can honestly say, No im not. I like your team anyways and to my knowledge you dont have many, if any, enemies.

The rest, call it an educated guess on things i have seen.

But this is the same old story for all scammers. And when they play the 'Ive just bought this account' scam in a few months time everythign is then put back onto you to either:

1) Fall to the guilt that an innocent person who 'did' buy the account would be suffering from someone else actions. And not take any further action. Thus always having the doubt if innocent person is innocent or not. Either way he gets away scot free.

2) Pawn the person to Oblivion. Maybe he is innocent in which case the thief gets away scot free still. Your lust for revenge is fulfilled but maybe you dint get him.

If you really want to find this guy I woud start tracking down. Where did he come from and who are his alts.

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:11 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: DemonBlood
Level: 1761

yeh..... if u can tell us any information leading to the discovery of some or ALL of UZ KILLER's alts and used accounts, u might just be rewarded...... if u have any information, pm one of the councys of EF, or Ives, or JJ

Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:56 am

i remember when some 1 stole from me tock him about 2 mounth to log on again but when he did it was fun :twisted: :twisted: but i doubt that will happen to UZ he proly transfered the gear to a alt whit a difrent acc to prevent him from loging onto UZ and that way he think he wont suffer the fun things i think EF would do to him :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:28 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: GeneralMayhem
Level: 1878

UZ KIller is not forgotten. BUt longer he stays away, the better. All that time and effort put in to his character. No ammount you steal is worth all that time. His betrayal will continue to be remembered and hunt will continue.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:23 am
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

If somebody buys a scammer account he's guilty. The account is built on scamming and theft, and since he can get advantage of it by using the account he can also take the responsebility of all the crap as well. So they deserve the podding just as much as the previus owner.

That's my opinion. Check what kind of people you buy accounts from.

Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:03 pm
Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2465

If somebody buys a scammer account he's guilty. The account is built on scamming and theft, and since he can get advantage of it by using the account he can also take the responsebility of all the crap as well. So they deserve the podding just as much as the previus owner.

That's my opinion. Check what kind of people you buy accounts from.

Thw whole Thruth , holy Thruth and nothing but thruth!
And person who recomended that certain player comes into the team gets part of responibility ...

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 am
Team: Eminence Back
Main: Pure Evil
Level: 5292

Scammers need a new system to allow people to get revenge on them. Things like a command such as /scammer Markoz (builder) it would show some how on all chars on that account. Or something simlair because if this increases "which it is" it would make more people unhappy and lead to people leaving or copying ^^.

Their must be a system out their on other games that have a thing agaist this when sharing items. Their again the team should "know" who to trust and even if they nag for op to run their bases they should of thought of it first before joining.

I'll try looking for this noob and find his alts. I still got one that stole my item form pax, my own fault tho.

Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:02 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Phoenix Rising(CA)
Level: 2028

if only u ppl knew how many of u large teams actually have octo and other hidden old players who are constantly planning and waiting to strike

Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:27 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Xionakis wrote:
if only u ppl knew how many of u large teams actually have octo and other hidden old players who are constantly planning and waiting to strike

old players like Space Priest Gothar..erm Retyu? he hasnt logged onto my team in months on that alt

Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:56 pm