Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Would you Fight Pantalones for the Throne?
Yes 33%  33%  [ 23 ]
No 35%  35%  [ 24 ]
Only if my team supports me 10%  10%  [ 7 ]
Only if other teams support me 22%  22%  [ 15 ]
Total votes : 69

Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

Post Re: The Pant's (seemingly) unstoppable reign
jk782p1 wrote:
Theres only one thing i cant figure out and its why is your team flag BB?
You not on BB and dont think you ever have been?

And again you guys have to team up with more people than DM to stop pants

Ugh, again, theres that "If everyone just teams up w can destory pants", its so un-true, even if you did win a war against them, that wouldn't do much other than possibly lower their score, and ultimately, score means nothing. You both are noobs and have no idea what your talkin about, please stfu and come back when you can accually make a difference. N whos BB?

Also, i'm confused to the fact why Pants has recently become the tyrant ruler, in my whole time playing i've had no but friendly experiances with pants and some of their players i know well and like very much. I don't see why we should accually attempt to destory Pants for no reason other than they are top dog, only reason i'd consider it is Emp Runs.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:44 am
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Outcast wrote:
jk782p1 wrote:
Theres only one thing i cant figure out and its why is your team flag BB?
You not on BB and dont think you ever have been?

And again you guys have to team up with more people than DM to stop pants

Ugh, again, theres that "If everyone just teams up w can destory pants", its so un-true, even if you did win a war against them, that wouldn't do much other than possibly lower their score, and ultimately, score means nothing. You both are noobs and have no idea what your talkin about, please stfu and come back when you can accually make a difference. N whos BB?

Also, i'm confused to the fact why Pants has recently become the tyrant ruler, in my whole time playing i've had no but friendly experiances with pants and some of their players i know well and like very much. I don't see why we should accually attempt to destory Pants for no reason other than they are top dog, only reason i'd consider it is Emp Runs.

i agree, pants is more or less the benevelent ppl watching over a chess game while we are the chess pieces and the admins are the birds watching them :D

and BB is short for the team: "Bloody Blades -"

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 am
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes if all the teams banded together they could stop pants BUT there are several ways to stop this or there are several reasons why some teams dont want to do it.

- All teams would need to have a joint agreement that there would be 100% protection from pants for rest of the uni.

- Pants could just attack a couple of the weaker non pvp style teams or simply suggest they might and people would begin dropping out of it like flies.

- If all teams were to band together who would get emp ? DM would want it, Jawss would want it and many other top teams. We have seen what DM are like. They get too big for thier boots and even when they not emp they delcare dumb-ass rules such as no titan drones in UZ etc etc.

If they became emp they would get waaay too big headed about it and highly aggressive. DM have made too many enemies, by attacking weaker teams just because they can, to be able to forge the amount of support they would need to stage this.

Many people feel that DM becoming emp would be fatal for thier team.

Pants on the other hand have been emp several times. We know what it is like when they are at the top and its generally a lot more peaceful and less threatening.

This is called the Status Quo and although a lot of people may be jealous or annoyed that pants is always at the top, they are much more concerned that any viable alternative solution may be a lot worse !!!

Pants are generally a very peaceful and friendly team (occassionally the odd bad egg).

If this were Star Wars then they would be the Jedi. The only people that would want to destroy them would be the dark side aka the Sith aka *cough* DM *cough*

So for now im staying quite firmly on the light side of the force.

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:48 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

K4RM4 wrote:
You seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

Yes if all the teams banded together they could stop pants BUT there are several ways to stop this or there are several reasons why some teams dont want to do it.

- All teams would need to have a joint agreement that there would be 100% protection from pants for rest of the uni.
True
- Pants could just attack a couple of the weaker non pvp style teams or simply suggest they might and people would begin dropping out of it like flies.
Also True
- If all teams were to band together who would get emp ? DM would want it, Jawss would want it and many other top teams. We have seen what DM are like. They get too big for thier boots and even when they not emp they delcare dumb-ass rules such as no titan drones in UZ etc etc.
I believe that was a joke by Neuraxis
If they became emp they would get waaay too big headed about it and highly aggressive. DM have made too many enemies, by attacking weaker teams just because they can, to be able to forge the amount of support they would need to stage this.
Yeah we are really are big bullies picking on poor ickle Traders.
Many people feel that DM becoming emp would be fatal for thier team.
Who feels this? Why? Why would DM make more enemies than necessary if we were emp, we would be in a constant struggle just to hold it with pants and Traders allying.
Pants on the other hand have been emp several times. We know what it is like when they are at the top and its generally a lot more peaceful and less threatening.
Yes I am sure it is less threatening than the fantasy you have concocted in your head
This is called the Status Quo and although a lot of people may be jealous or annoyed that pants is always at the top, they are much more concerned that any viable alternative solution may be a lot worse !!!
I have no complaint with pants being emp, but ultimately this is just a game and the goal is to prevent other teams from claiming emp, but now they have emp I have no intention of warring a group of players the majority of whom I like.
Pants are generally a very peaceful and friendly team (occassionally the odd bad egg).

If this were Star Wars then they would be the Jedi. The only people that would want to destroy them would be the dark side aka the Sith aka *cough* DM *cough*
You only say that because we have Annakin...
So for now im staying quite firmly on the light side of the force.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

kisame 10396 wrote:
In my team chat a few days ago,maybe a couple weaks I remember someone saying how Pants doesn't even need to work to maintain the throne.Ever since i joined the game,which was at the end of Bizman's reign (about a month before reset) the pants have always been superior.They have had the emporer in their team,they have had the highest score.But i say that we need to take the throne from pants.A single team alone cannot defeat them,but if several of the stronger teams(Eminence Front,Death Mental,The Forgotten Colonies)work together I beleive that pants' reign of supreme rule might come to an end.

Um, what is wrong with pants getting emp? No harm in it, besides an almost unnoticable amount of creds removed from AI drops.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:50 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

unnoticeable to you, im sure pants greatly appreciates the hundreds of mil they rake in for just existing.

I have to say I like the vast majority of Pants, however, you really think they would be so docile if say Aidelon made a run for emp? no they wouldnt, they would rape the palace and any galaxys they came in contact with along the way.

If we did manage to hold the palace long enough as soon as we jumped to the next system we would get raped there.

Pants has no intentions on handing over the throne anytime soon, it would take some serious internal conflicts and some of there better players leaving for another team to have a serious chance at claiming it. I just dont see that happening anytime soon.

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

Dont Worrie. Be happy

Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:16 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

villiroth wrote:
unnoticeable to you, im sure pants greatly appreciates the hundreds of mil they rake in for just existing.

I have to say I like the vast majority of Pants, however, you really think they would be so docile if say Aidelon made a run for emp? no they wouldnt, they would rape the palace and any galaxys they came in contact with along the way.

If we did manage to hold the palace long enough as soon as we jumped to the next system we would get raped there.

Pants has no intentions on handing over the throne anytime soon, it would take some serious internal conflicts and some of there better players leaving for another team to have a serious chance at claiming it. I just dont see that happening anytime soon.

would internal conflicts be GaNo getting the boot again(no Hermes, i am no spy; he told me), or Swingy and Trev leaving? Trev for EF, and idk where Swingy will go.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:36 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Paladin's Presence
Level: 3937

kisame you forgot to put "of course because i want to brutally raped by all the games best players in the game repeatedly." in the list of choices

andezrhode wrote:
goett wrote:
All oly ships look way to geometrically conservative for my tastes.

thats because most graphic designers are squares :mrgreen:

goett wrote:
Fired bullets taste like candy.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:51 pm

villiroth wrote:

seems I have become the SS profit of truth....FORTUNE READINGS 2BIL PER!! DISCOUNTS FOR COUPLES AND NEW PARENTS!!

Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:24 am
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

And for teammates hopefully D;

Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:35 am

villiroth wrote:
villiroth wrote:

seems I have become the SS profit of truth....FORTUNE READINGS 2BIL PER!! DISCOUNTS FOR COUPLES AND NEW PARENTS!!

Pants is already in internal strife. What ive heard is that some malicious rumors going around inside, its already cause Trev and Swing to leave, who knows who will be the next casualty? Pants is weakening while their exiled members are strengthening EF. In a couple more uni's unless they get solid under a strong leader like Bizman they're going to fall apart.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 am

wow...your awefully late.

I made the original post a couple days before any of that was known to the general playerbase. Hence my second post quoting myself...

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:56 am
Main: K4RM4
Level: 8

What did you expect ?

He is an F2P that thinks he knows what REALLY goes on in SS.

Want more up to the minute information ? Go P2P!!! :mrgreen:

I hereby do NOT support the petition nor the Star Sonata Progress Group and believe that admin intervention is sometimes necessary, and as recently proven Pants intervention is also sometimes necessary!!!

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:13 am

Send me 10 bucks and I will. :evil:

Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:38 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next