Team: Solutions
Main: Dark Clown
Level: 255

Post DO not join Higarans becuase....
Dont join them becuase they will steal from your bases , kill you while you are on the team so its not "PVPing" , kill your bases ,kill your slaves , steal your money , they are a PVP team , they also have the gayest team website ever ..... :!: this is a warning i warned you...dont join em

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:52 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

Post Re: DO not join Higarans becuase....
DarkClown wrote:
Dont join them becuase they will steal from your bases , kill you while you are on the team so its not "PVPing" , kill your bases ,kill your slaves , steal your money , they are a PVP team , they also have the gayest team website ever ..... :!: this is a warning i warned you...dont join em

you sir, are an ass****.

you obviously found a saboteur called Space Dude, who has a bunch of chars that were made operator, by MISTAKE. Rocket_Slugg, fishymand, and church are currently trying to weed Space Dude out of Higarans and a few other teams.

Space Dude kills slaves, tosses shields, caps Adonis bases as a lvl 19, steals, and kills.

Space Dude also lies about other teams will kill you if you retaliate against his sabotage. Currently, he is on the KoS list of both Death Mental and Quantum Reach

All this time, we are reforming the team into a respectable ss team, so shud up.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:27 pm
Team: Higarans
Main: LordInfiniti
Level: 165

Hmmmm who to believe... someone with 8 posts... or someone with 2598 posts... well seeing as im on Higarans and i know mostly whats going on.. im going with Mr. 2598 posts.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:17 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: BaRR
Level: 2416

That's because he stays on the forums all day and says random pointless stuff :P

But obviously, someone who is actually on the team for an extended period does know better than someone who is not.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:21 am
over 9000!

the website does need a tune up, or a new site, as there is so much missing info and the infor is arrange in a not sure common way, but it's ok, and at like it displays the team flag

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:23 am
Main: BaRR
Level: 2416

I totally agree, it's great and we need more of them. The other stuff, meh, maybe not so much.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Ahh Higaran's are fun, they invited my alt to the team about 30minutes after I had been killing their teammates for healing pants people during a fight with DM.
I killed my "teammates" repeatedly, it was fun. Especially because there was no one online with enough of a rank to boot me.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:39 am
over 9000!

MagicSteve wrote:
Ahh Higaran's are fun, they invited my alt to the team about 30minutes after I had been killing their teammates for healing pants people during a fight with DM.
I killed my "teammates" repeatedly, it was fun. Especially because there was no one online with enough of a rank to boot me.

they're idiots, i agree, but they dont know better. and as i was saying, we're reforming the team.

if you threatened them, HL would put something in team message about dont heal other teams, because sabotaging teams by killing them means the next generation doesnt learn, and you have to do that again, and again, and again, which gets boring after a while.

the next generation learns if something is in team message, and because you did sabotage, oh boy, is Higarans getting a makeover

Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:42 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
MagicSteve wrote:

they're idiots, i agree, but they dont know better. and as i was saying, we're reforming the team.

if you threatened them, HL would put something in team message about dont heal other teams, because sabotaging teams by killing them means the next generation doesnt learn, and you have to do that again, and again, and again, which gets boring after a while.

the next generation learns if something is in team message, and because you did sabotage, oh boy, is Higarans getting a makeover

It was Higaran Leader who invited me, I even attacked Zephyr while under the Higaran flag to make them aggro against the team. It was my last day of p2p and that sure was a great way to spend it.
A fun day was had by all.
And yes, I could threaten them if I wanted to. But then I would have missed out on all the fun of shooting space_spartan and pissing him off.

Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:49 am
Main: STRIKER1
Level: 2481

This is funny coming from Dark Clown seeing as he left my alts team and wiped out all creds and gear off our bases. Funny how things come back around huh. lol

Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: WarpDrive
Level: 4410

lol another reason you shoudnt join higarans is if you want to keep out of legal trouble- "Higarans" is currently owned by THQ and you may be SUED :D

PS and their flag may be considred copyright infringment but i dont think THQ will enforce it

Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:44 am
Team: Solutions
Main: Dark Clown
Level: 255

one more reason they are at war with MAD+ , Zepyher and someother team...(not exactly war just they hate each other)

Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:38 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: killer 9089
Level: 4243

dark lol nvm i souldnt say it it wouldnt be nice and i would get in troucble so nvm tha :twisted:

Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:12 am
Main: Demiser of D
Level: 4

...does this mean i can kill these guys now? Please?

Battlecruiser23 wrote:
Fuck you, Cygnus.

Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm
over 9000!

DarkClown wrote:
one more reason they are at war with MAD+ , Zepyher and someother team...(not exactly war just they hate each other)

HL only despises MAD+ because after he/she/it let the original s_s onto team, that we knocked out Planck because s_s was a idiot and s_s didnt boot the alt tossing the shields.

Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:59 pm