Main: PhysicalAbuse V
Level: 2006

Post The end of an era
I have chosen to disband JAWSS.

There are several reason's, but the main one, was that my team mates, who didnt have the gear to build awesome, untouchable bases, were the ones being targetted, I felt this to be unfair on them, and after much deliberation, i decided to seek an asylum for several members, so that they can, if they so wished, play there, and enjoy SS like they are paying to do so.

The team I chose, was a new team, led by a very good friend, Loonie. I felt that, my members would bring something to Loonie's new team, and that it would be mutually beneficial to both of the parties.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank every member of JAWSS, for staying loyal to me, over the past 12 month's or so that i have been caretaker-Director of what was once, an awesome team.

Thing's have been tough, over the past 2 uni's, us having veteran, key members leaving for a better future, some leaving through disagreement's at my harsh, but strict rules within the team, and some just becoming bored with the game.

I have enjoyed my time on JAWSS very much, ive made some truly awesome friends, ones that will stick with me through thick and thin. I don't regret a day on JAWSS, and never will.

So..what now?

Well, as I said, alot of members, wen't to Splinter Faction, the rest, well, we have been taken in by Death Mental. To continue our war against The Alliance.

I wish all team's good luck, in the war (damn they will need it! :D ) and As the ex JAWSS members know, i'm just round the corner if you need a chat.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:01 am
Main: Stooch
Level: 1619

Post Re: The end of an era
Sad to hear that PA, Jawss has always been a fixture in SS for all the time I have played, nice to hear you came to Death Mental, that is actually fantastic to hear and is one more thing that makes me really want to resubscribe soon. But no point just now as my internet will be awful over the holidays.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 am
Team: Eminence Front
Main: _7_
Level: 5179

As one of the first three members of JAWSS all the way back then, it's sad to see that it will become no more, but it is good to see this has been done for the right reasons.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 am
Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

Sad to see JAWSS go, i know you worked hard with it PA, sorry it didn't work out. Glad you've chosen to go to Splinter Faction, makes another good team in the running and i hope more come, so we don't just have one top dog. Good luck to all JAWSS members.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:25 am
Main: Blackdutchie
Level: 585

my sincere condoleances, it is sad to see a team like jawss go.
also, the abbreviation and possible evil overlord were nice...

and, the alliance? since when is there an alliance?
and since when don't we get little squidmen in white suits to command fleets?

hmm, a mountain that eats people... i want one!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:07 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: bankn
Level: 1047

you are truly retarded, the war goes, JAWSS, DM and EF take LC and pants, due to LC using noob alts-like yourself-outside of pvp using +dmg auras, i think that the auras should be a hostile action to teams and pvp applys

JAWSS for life! no matter what team i will fight on when i come back, i will still be a loyal jawss member

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: Teh Haxzorz
Level: 2443

Sorry to see JAWSS finally go. Since I first started playing SS, they have probably been one of the most friendly teams I have come into contact with.

Good luck to all its members.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

Just out of curiosity... if we are fighting the Alliance, does that make us the browncoats?

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:02 pm
Main: Bobby Bobbs
Level: 3631

MagicSteve wrote:
Just out of curiosity... if we are fighting the Alliance, does that make us the browncoats?

Or The Empire...that's for history to decide...xD

Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:04 pm
Team: Traders
Main: mrwoo
Level: 8291

Sad day to read this thread all i say is good luck to my old JAWSS buds hope new things fair well for you.

if any old friends on JAWSS want to go on a team that's not involved in the war QR will welcome you.

Good luck guys i still miss JAWSS as pa says don't regret anytime spent on JAWSS.

Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Sad to see JAWWSS being no more.
My condolences.

I will keep JAWWSS in memory as one of the big, friendly teams, as it was when I started Starsonata and thx personally to you PA for your patience in your trial to answer all my nooby question back then and good luck and a lot of fun on your new path!

Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm
Main: Loonie
Level: 2196

Is is indeed a sad time and indeed the end of an era, but hopefully not forever.
I was too once a JAWSS member, back in the day of Wingding, SXP, _7_, bling, GJ, K1 and the others. Seems like only yesterday that PA and the rest of the guys joined from Sei Hei and soon rose to the top of the ranks. I then re-joined when I returned and found PA at the reins of JAWSS, and doing a good job of it too, right up until the tough decision PA had to make. Since the start, we've had our rough patches, but PA and I still remain good friends, and I do believe JAWSS will rightfully rise to the top again.
I wish you and your guys all the best, and know my help is always around the corner.
I would also like to say that I appreciate your decision in choosing our team as a new home, and won't let you or your guys down :) . We will all be working very hard on building this team and it's members up to our full potential. God knows I've spent less time actually playing and more time organizing since the creation of the team.
All the best wishes, and I will no doubtedly speak to you sometime soon.

- Loonie

Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:19 am
Main: death comes with kill
Level: 13652

It is sad to see JAWSS go, but all great teams has their fall.

To all of JAWSS to joined DM, welcome to Death Mental. For the rest, good luck :)

Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3931

Has JAWSS completely gone or are there still characters on the team?

Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:11 pm
Profile YIM

PhycoKinetic wrote:
Im protecting LC as of now. Leave them alone.

lol, how times have changed, I found this post from about a year ago. You were defending LC when they were being threatened by a few pants members and Minch. Now you are on Minch's side in a war against both pants and LC.
I love the way politics change in StarSonata :D

Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:10 pm