Main: tav
Level: 2

Post ATLAS recruiting
ATLAS it has alright argonaut and adonis bases. and 119 points. it has about 44 or 45 members. ill post more info soon because i have to go now. bu the team sie has a chatroom and a forum. and a questionaire to join and a games and videos page. and a messaging page. you post evryone sees but its not exactly a forum. the forum is somewhere else . link is http://www.freewebs.com/atlas-dtir/index.htm

PEACE IS EVIL FRIENDS ARE MAD KILLLL ALL U CAN A BE VARY BAD (the more you kill the more the demons pay me for reaping souls) signed DEATHmaster ultimatexx my ship on my avater will blow you up like the ship blown up behind it

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:29 pm

Post Re: ATLAS recruiting
my avatar loooks cool lol. ( b4 i go i just spam a bit)

PEACE IS EVIL FRIENDS ARE MAD KILLLL ALL U CAN A BE VARY BAD (the more you kill the more the demons pay me for reaping souls) signed DEATHmaster ultimatexx my ship on my avater will blow you up like the ship blown up behind it

Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:30 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

tavtav wrote:
my avatar loooks cool lol. ( b4 i go i just spam a bit)

-.- spam and being a noob doesn't make for a good, mature team leader.

Just look at Loonie :roll: :P

lolz

Kanga :wink:

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 pm

OGame for the win? :P

Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:47 pm

JOIN us

Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:22 pm

The F2P team i made had like...290 points before I disbanded it :lol:

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... ed1555.png

Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

That's nothing, Goldenboy-Pax Alliance made the top 10 once, and they were almost exclusively F2P.

Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:40 pm

390 points or so* To lazy to edit.

http://i449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... ed1555.png

Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:01 pm
Profile WWW

i didnt sya it was the best team in the world ..confirming. i didnt say it was thebest tam in the universe soo stop with the competing (i dont like being un-peaceful unless i get to reap souls)

Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:58 pm

tavtav wrote:
i didnt sya it was the best team in the world ..confirming. i didnt say it was thebest tam in the universe soo stop with the competing (i dont like being un-peaceful unless i get to reap souls)

I lol at you.

Kanga

Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:08 pm

your allowed since yuor ultra leveled and im a noob

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:33 pm
Main: Scybot 010
Level: 5469

Just a friendly advice, if you invested more time in presenting your team, you might actually get some people to apply for it. "ill post more info soon because i have to go now" doesn't look too well in a description.

Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

ok

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:16 pm

not sure on what info is needed but we have a. no active pvp policy with peace unless majority of people choose .it democratically run.with everyone getting a say.unless highly trusted you wont get to officer +. all members must help other members when possible.run in departments like for exammp. there a slave department base department. defense department attack plan department and a war council and ahigh council the put forward what the majority of the team votes and chooses rules bases on public opinion and chooses tithe (but for tithe hey have 1% and it unlikely im going to change mmy deszisen from 0 ) (unless we go ultra poor).promotions we assign missions that give a certain amount of points and thye have to reahc an amou nt of points to promote(but they also need sufficient money (they dont pay it they just need to be capable of getting it) and reach a certain level.the tema helps with etting items for skills and missions and also will give money to people in need that are members . (when im feeling nice a help low rankers who aint on the team (once i gave a guy 3 pax medals). thats all for now till i think of more things you need to know

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:30 pm

tavtav wrote:
not sure on what info is needed but we have a. no active pvp policy with peace unless majority of people choose .it democratically run.with everyone getting a say.unless highly trusted you wont get to officer +. all members must help other members when possible.run in departments like for exammp. there a slave department base department. defense department attack plan department and a war council and ahigh council the put forward what the majority of the team votes and chooses rules bases on public opinion and chooses tithe (but for tithe hey have 1% and it unlikely im going to change mmy deszisen from 0 ) (unless we go ultra poor).promotions we assign missions that give a certain amount of points and thye have to reahc an amou nt of points to promote(but they also need sufficient money (they dont pay it they just need to be capable of getting it) and reach a certain level.the tema helps with etting items for skills and missions and also will give money to people in need that are members . (when im feeling nice a help low rankers who aint on the team (once i gave a guy 3 pax medals). thats all for now till i think of more things you need to know

thats better, this makes you sound like a good leader (generous) and you have the sense not to try and hold all power for yourself, but not give to people you dont trust.

One piece of advice, not let people get op+ unless your trust them, op+ can access bases and take stuff off them.

best of luck.

Kanga

Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:49 pm