Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Post Re: DONT ADD LAJEAH. (Sheilds and Oblivion peace?)
Yes, I do choose to speak more on this matter. The reason we are not running around killing everyone Lajeah associates with is, quite simply, we are a small and peaceful team. I have not made any threats or demands, while you have decided to kill anyone who decides to voice an opinion about Lajeah that is contrary to yours. I have never said Lajeah is Dark Clown, I am merely refusing to accept that, because you say he isn't without any proof, that he is definately not.

If you haven't noticed, my last few "negative comments" have not been aimed towards him, but towards your attitude in this thread. All my proof is listed above, in your posts. Besides, the thing you seems to be forgetting is, IT IS JUST A GAME! Honestly, you act as if I should be afraid to talk due to the possibility of losing in-game money.

There is a difference between protecting our members and trying to gain revenge upon people regardless of costs. What you are doing now, by basically saying "Stfu or die", is going beyond mere protection. You are angry, and judging by your thread in Misc about PvP, you are probably just looking for an excuse to start a fight.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:07 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

Our problem is that you are trying to limit our freedom of speech because you don't like what we're saying.

TFC has always tried to remain neutral and at peace with other teams, that is why we do not war other teams. You are remarkably short sighted Elryk if you think that the only way to deal with a problem is Team V Team war. This is a problem between TFC and Lajeah, we posted a thread to warn other teams of his activities on TFC, and thus we cannot be held liable for other people's accounts of events. We have posted our story on our own thread and (possibly) other threads. The opinions of our individual members do not always reflect the opinion of TFC as a whole.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:14 pm
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

yugioh124 wrote:
Yes, I do choose to speak more on this matter. The reason we are not running around killing everyone Lajeah associates with is, quite simply, we are a small and peaceful team. I have not made any threats or demands, while you have decided to kill anyone who decides to voice an opinion about Lajeah that is contrary to yours. I have never said Lajeah is Dark Clown, I am merely refusing to accept that, because you say he isn't without any proof, that he is definately not.

If you haven't noticed, my last few "negative comments" have not been aimed towards him, but towards your attitude in this thread. All my proof is listed above, in your posts. Besides, the thing you seems to be forgetting is, IT IS JUST A GAME! Honestly, you act as if I should be afraid to talk due to the possibility of losing in-game money.

There is a difference between protecting our members and trying to gain revenge upon people regardless of costs. What you are doing now, by basically saying "Stfu or die", is going beyond mere protection. You are angry, and judging by your thread in Misc about PvP, you are probably just looking for an excuse to start a fight.

I'll give a few things to you here. I am angry, angry that people continue to make accusations against one of my members that are clearly un-founded. Some I can accept, but others are pure speculation and rumor, such as being the same person as another character. Ok, so he took some stuff from TFC according to you and your team. You have said it, I have heard it. You decided it wasn't worth taking action on, but seem to want to antagonize me about it.

I'll also give you that I NOW have a "Stfu or die" attitude, but I didn't start that way, in fact, I was open and accepting any proof. You started becoming an ass about the subject and others started making unprovable accusations. Go back to the beginning and re-read everything. I believe it starts going bad just before your condescending post in red and green, where you imply you want to fight for your teammates, after I state that I will attack anyone that attacks my members. I didn't start threatening a first strike until things started getting out of hand.

And for the last thing, yes, I wouldn't mind some PvP. But if you had payed attention to what kind of PvP I'm looking for, you would know I'm not about to start a war just to have a little PvP fun, especially not over killing you, can't imagine its even gonna be long enough to be fun.

If you think I'm making my decisions rashly or in an uninformed manner, you are mistaken. When a claim is made that someone on my team is someone else that has a terrible reputation, I watch for the little things. Continuous misspellings of the same words, consistent use of certain punctuation, preferred emote symbols (smiles and such), are all good ways to tell the difference between people, and are all things I look out for. So as you can see, the proof is out there, if you have the sense to look for it, and until someone shows me contrary proof, I'll believe what I see.

Now, I'll give your leaders time to straiten you out before I respond to any more of your posts on this matter.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:35 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

You cannot stop people from speculating, it's what people do. As for "straightening" yugi out, i feel this is a very arrogant assumption to make that yugioh is in the wrong. You are both entitled to your opinions yugi has his and you have yours, leave it at that and stop threatening people.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:49 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

1: It isn't that we didn't want to take action when Lajeah left with our gear and without a boot, he was KoS while teamless. The problem is, you took him in, so continuing to attack him would result in our deaths by you guys and whatever allies you may have.

2: I admit I have been rude, but you can't deny that you have as well. I believe I was rather polite at first, actually, it was your rather arrogant replies that made me respond more harshly. For example, the part about you declaring total war on anyone who shot Lajeah, that was before my red and green post, and seemed rather haughty. You assumed that, since you were not afraid to PvP and noone else felt like doing so simply to get back at him, you had to be right.

3: That is exactly it. You say that we wouldn't last long enough in a war to make it fun, which implies that you can defeat us very easily. Despite this, you think that us not attacking you means we do not really believe what we say, and has nothing to do with the fact that the war would only be harmful to us. We are not stupid, why would we start a hopeless war?

4: Although that can be somewhat useful, it can hardly be considered concrete proof. Anyone with a decent IQ would figure out they have certian ways of communicating that set them apart, and therefor would change those delebrately when they did not want to be recognized.

5: Straighten me out? Although I have not yet talked to Llessur about this, both of my teammates that are online atm agree with me. They are not some random lowbies, either, they have been on TFC for a long time. Since TFC is not a really big team, 2 out of 2 is rather good.

P.S. I do not claim to represent all of TFC, if you look back at most of my posts, I say "I" when referring to my personal opinions, instead of presuming that TFC agrees with me on everything.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:53 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3908

TFC is not at war with LaJEAH nor has it been.

Our KOS status does not last forever. As far as I know we have not bothered to attack him for months. He is now not on the KOS list.

Frankly LaJeah is ancient history.

If Oblivion wants him on their team than that is ok with TFC.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:14 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

Russell wrote:
TFC is not at war with LaJEAH nor has it been.

Our KOS status does not last forever. As far as I know we have not bothered to attack him for months. He is now not on the KOS list.

Frankly LaJeah is ancient history.

If Oblivion wants him on their team than that is ok with TFC.

We have spoken in game, no hard feelings are held and as he said its "ancient history" now.

I would like to politely ask everyone else to let the matter drop as well, and keep speculative comments to yourselves unless you have really good reason. If you have reason to make such comments, please contact me first so we can avoid any uncomfortable situations like this one.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Galan Starspinner
Level: 3774

As a neutral observer i will add my 2 cents ......

Who cares what people are saying. Elryk has take him on as a member of his team and has trust in him until proven otherwise. Nobody has provided any undeniable proof that he is space dude and if they choose to believe that, then it is ok. If they take any action against Lajeah I am sure Elryk will defend him with everything he has, that is called being a good Director taking care of his own. Leave him alone continue to observe him if you want but making all these post will serve no purpose except to create annomosity between teams that state they are peacefull. Nothing peaceful about slinging accusations.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:52 pm
Team: pantalones
Main: Illuminaughty
Level: 2232

The post I made sucked ass, so I removed it..

*Staring at admins for C2 preview*

Last edited by HubaHuba on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

This is illum post :P that he deleted

Quote:
I have investigated this matter further and the results were shocking!

Here are the facts that I have discovered:
1. This chest was found recently by an old couple walking through the park, to the untrained eye it would appear to be just a normal kid's toy box, but I'm afraid it's not that simple.. On the side of the box I discovered a not that said "s3cret sTarsonta inf0", wich makes me believe that this super high-tech chest contains very valueable information of what has happened in the recent events in SS.

2. After searching for clues around the chest I heard a sound.. "Psst".. "What was that?", I wondered. "Pssst!!" There it was again, but even louder! I looked at the trees and to my surprise Markoz peeked out from behind one of the trees. Why would Markoz be hiding in the trees in the park? Is he involved? I might never know, but Markoz told me this: "There is a hidden item in the pond not too far from here.. well, you can actually see the pond aswell from here.... Search for the duck, and he will tell you more".

3. "The Duck of Doom", as he prefers to be called, was a nasty little bugger. He just sat there and looked at me while I called out his name, like I was a moron or something.. After a while of shouting, I was almost giving up on him, when he suddenly started moving towards me by flapping his tiny legs to gain momentum in the water. As he came closer I realized he wasn't like a normal duck. No, this was something much more.. I could see in his eyed that he was lusting for something.. something, he hadn't had in a long while....... So.. *hrm* When that was done, he gladly looked at me and said, "Wow, thank you.. Do you want a gift?", he said. I nodded, and then he started swimming away. When he was in the middle of the pond he yelled back to me "There's a rusty key at the deep of this pond, it is said to go to a chest hidden in this park, but it's guarded by two fierce gold fishes but if you sprinkle some fish food on the water they would lose attention of the key for a while."

4. Pretty picture of the pond..

5?. Inside the chest, I found a note with the writing "Milk is poisonous.. It's true". And I believed it, just because the note said so.

Stop believing stupid stories that some guy tells you.. Just because you are on a mid-strong team doesn't mean you can accuse people without proof..

Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:59 pm
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

Illum should write his own book.

Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:40 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1994

assasinat3r wrote:
Illum should write his own book.

Or at least find a hobby of some sort...Bird watching..Maybe?

Cool story anyways. :D

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:21 am

Lol Ilum.

LAJEAH seems like a nice guy to me. He help me for almost 2 hours and didn't ask for anything.

Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:07 am