Team: Traders
Main: Hate
Level: 1734

Post DONT ADD LAJEAH. (Sheilds and Oblivion peace?)
the two times ive been on his team, hes started wars
now hes joined oblivion and is attacking player bases on our team for no specific reason.

theres another topic on this further down claiming that he stole from bases
lajeah should not be trusted and i strongly advise oblivion to kick him

shields want peace-- and we pray that oblivion wants it too.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:59 pm
Main: Sir Nils Olav
Level: 1423

Post Re: DONT ADD LAJEAH. (Sheilds and Oblivion peace?)
Lajeah is also know as Space Dude. Space dude likes to attatck lowe leveld player for no reasons, He also scammed a good ammount of money from Astmaz. I would NOT invite him into your team.

This topic also belongs in misc i think.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:06 pm
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

it could go in misc, but misc = all chat, and this is a team related thing.

Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:26 pm
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

bobyoubob2 wrote:
now hes joined oblivion and is attacking player bases on our team for no specific reason.

There is peace, the situation was resolved before the end of the day.
If anyone sees Lajeah attacking something, take a screen shot and inform me, and he will be dealt with per our new rules (posted in this forum section).
spartan2529 wrote:
Lajeah is also know as Space Dude. Space dude likes to attatck lowe leveld player for no reasons, He also scammed a good ammount of money from Astmaz. I would NOT invite him into your team.

Can you prove this? I have heard mentions here and there about Space Dudes deeds, and that is not the kind of person we are looking for on our team. If you can prove it, again, the situation will be handled appropriately, if you cannot, Ill kindly ask you to shut the fuck up and stop spreading rumors about my members, regardless of their past.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Over 1/2 of the posts I see you make are totally off the topic of the thread, with little if any references to what is really being conversed about. Are you really so bored that you feel it necessary to post random crap in serious threads? When someone makes an extra comment that is off topic (in a post that is on topic), it does NOT open the door for you to release the randomness within your finger tips.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:09 pm
Main: Sir Nils Olav
Level: 1423

Kyrle wrote:
bobyoubob2 wrote:

There is peace, the situation was resolved before the end of the day.
If anyone sees Lajeah attacking something, take a screen shot and inform me, and he will be dealt with per our new rules (posted in this forum section).
spartan2529 wrote:

Can you prove this? I have heard mentions here and there about Space Dudes deeds, and that is not the kind of person we are looking for on our team. If you can prove it, again, the situation will be handled appropriately, if you cannot, Ill kindly ask you to shut the fuck up and stop spreading rumors about my members, regardless of their past.

Battlecruiser23 wrote:

Over 1/2 of the posts I see you make are totally off the topic of the thread, with little if any references to what is really being conversed about. Are you really so bored that you feel it necessary to post random crap in serious threads? When someone makes an extra comment that is off topic (in a post that is on topic), it does NOT open the door for you to release the randomness within your finger tips.

Yes. I can prove this. Gimmie somewhere to upload screenshots. This topic not letting me.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:48 pm

spartan2529 wrote:
Yes. I can prove this. Gimmie somewhere to upload screenshots. This topic not letting me.

Proof of Space Dudes questionable actions is not what I'm talking about... Sorry about my confusing post, guess I forgot who I was talking to for a second. I should have made it retardedly clear so you couldn't misunderstand it (as easily).

Heh, this post might be a bit too subtle for you, but I'm sure someone will find it amusing.

Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:03 pm
Main: Stoooch
Level: 17

Kyrle wrote:
spartan2529 wrote:

Proof of Space Dudes questionable actions is not what I'm talking about... Sorry about my confusing post, guess I forgot who I was talking to for a second. I should have made it retardedly clear so you couldn't misunderstand it (as easily).

Heh, this post might be a bit too subtle for you, but I'm sure someone will find it amusing.

I found it amusing.

Fuck the Cosine!

Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

Stooch wrote:
Kyrle wrote:
spartan2529 wrote:

I found it amusing.

as did I

I thought Lajeah was Kos for a couple teams anyway?

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Zocon
Level: 1774

Well he was on our team for a bit, but he never did anything wrong. He laid a base and packed it up when he left. The only problem I saw was the veil of distrust that TFC placed on him. Though he claimed one of the TFC members got the equipment he had from them when they KoSed him.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:20 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

Zocon0 wrote:
Well he was on our team for a bit, but he never did anything wrong. He laid a base and packed it up when he left. The only problem I saw was the veil of distrust that TFC placed on him. Though he claimed one of the TFC members got the equipment he had from them when they KoSed him.

he fucked over TFC iirc, and that makes him a dickhead and someone that I would kill given the opportunity.

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:15 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Indeed, I rejoined TFC a day or two before he left without a boot and with a lot of our gear. Besides, I hear he has pictures of WillyWonka in his ship! Just kill him until he runs out of GG and you, too, can own one of these rare photos.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Alot of people are throwing around accusations. Before Lajeah joined my team, I never once heard anything bad about him. Now, suddenly, everyone has a bad story to tell about him. Emphasis on the STORY part. So far, all Ive Seen is empty accusations, seemingly only to make him look bad for what ever reason. I am aware of one thing he did that was questionable, and it was semi-justified (I prolly wouldn't have done the same, but he at least had some reason for his actions).

Until someone shows some undeniable proof that Lajeah is Space Dude, or that Lajeah has done something to deserve all these rumors, I would suggest everyone calm down and take their itchy fingers off their triggers. If someone decides to shoot Lajeah, you might as well be shooting me, since I'll be lookin for you. In other words, calm down, get proof, or get podded.

'nough said. Forum mods, please lock/delete this thread now, its clearly heading to a flame war fast, and is not productive in any way.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:18 pm

Kyrle wrote:
Alot of people are throwing around accusations. Before Lajeah joined my team, I never once heard anything bad about him. Now, suddenly, everyone has a bad story to tell about him. Emphasis on the STORY part. So far, all Ive Seen is empty accusations, seemingly only to make him look bad for what ever reason. I am aware of one thing he did that was questionable, and it was semi-justified (I prolly wouldn't have done the same, but he at least had some reason for his actions).

Until someone shows some undeniable proof that Lajeah is Space Dude, or that Lajeah has done something to deserve all these rumors, I would suggest everyone calm down and take their itchy fingers off their triggers. If someone decides to shoot Lajeah, you might as well be shooting me, since I'll be lookin for you. In other words, calm down, get proof, or get podded.

'nough said. Forum mods, please lock/delete this thread now, its clearly heading to a flame war fast, and is not productive in any way.

Mmm, the thing is, I was on TFC when it happened, that is proof enough for me. I fail to see how most of the SS playerbase, including several entire reputable teams (TFC, pantalones, think there was another too), is not enough proof for you. I don't know anything about the Space Dude thing, but I do know he left the team without a boot and refused to return gear that our leader very kindly lent him.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:42 pm

yugioh124 wrote:
Kyrle wrote:

Mmm, the thing is, I was on TFC when it happened, that is proof enough for me. I fail to see how most of the SS playerbase, including several entire reputable teams (TFC, pantalones, think there was another too), is not enough proof for you. I don't know anything about the Space Dude thing, but I do know he left the team without a boot and refused to return gear that our leader very kindly lent him.

Whos to say he wasnt treated badly and left on his own (hurting team score) so you guys decided to slander him? Pants is no longer a reputable team, its not the same team it was 2 unis ago, so they dont really count. As for the entire playerbase having issues with him, i only have 2 words "Mob Mentality". How many people do you think were direcly hurt by any action you claim Lajeah MAY have taken? Now, how many people seem to dislike him, most likely only because TFC has said hes bad?

But that's all beside the point. Show me proof, or show me a closed mouth. I'm done talking about it. Words mean nothing, show me something solid and un-biased. So far Lajeah has been a good member, I would think that if he was out to hurt us, he would have by now. Fact is, everyone else is causing the problems, not Lajeah.

If you guys wanna keep bitching about it, I don't even care any more. But if even 1 shot is fired at him, we will consider it a full act of war and will retaliate aggressively. Don't want war? Don't attack him. Don't want war and want to attack him? Show me proof that he is as bad of a person as you claim. I will defend my members to my full capabilities until that member is not worthy of my protection, in which case he will be booted. I'd say his position on my team is pretty solid, since apparently no one can do anything but spread rumors.

On a more direct note. You claim you joined just before he left, so how could you possibly know all the facts leading up to him leaving the team? Did you actually witness this gear changing hands? Did you watch Lajeah the entire time he had the gear to be sure he didn't give it back? I'm betting you only have someone else's word, so even your words on the subject are hear-say, since you weren't directly involved (from what I can tell).

Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:05 pm

Kyrle wrote:
yugioh124 wrote:
Kyrle wrote:

Whos to say he wasnt treated badly and left on his own (hurting team score) so you guys decided to slander him? Pants is no longer a reputable team, its not the same team it was 2 unis ago, so they dont really count. As for the entire playerbase having issues with him, i only have 2 words "Mob Mentality". How many people do you think were direcly hurt by any action you claim Lajeah MAY have taken? Now, how many people seem to dislike him, most likely only because TFC has said hes bad?

But that's all beside the point. Show me proof, or show me a closed mouth. I'm done talking about it. Words mean nothing, show me something solid and un-biased. So far Lajeah has been a good member, I would think that if he was out to hurt us, he would have by now. Fact is, everyone else is causing the problems, not Lajeah.

If you guys wanna keep bitching about it, I don't even care any more. But if even 1 shot is fired at him, we will consider it a full act of war and will retaliate aggressively. Don't want war? Don't attack him. Don't want war and want to attack him? Show me proof that he is as bad of a person as you claim. I will defend my members to my full capabilities until that member is not worthy of my protection, in which case he will be booted. I'd say his position on my team is pretty solid, since apparently no one can do anything but spread rumors.

On a more direct note. You claim you joined just before he left, so how could you possibly know all the facts leading up to him leaving the team? Did you actually witness this gear changing hands? Did you watch Lajeah the entire time he had the gear to be sure he didn't give it back? I'm betting you only have someone else's word, so even your words on the subject are hear-say, since you weren't directly involved (from what I can tell).

Mmm, so you can fight for your teammates, but don't expect us to fight for ours?

I was on the team for a few days with him. I saw our leader spend long amounts of time with him in w3, trying to teach him the basics of droning. I was online when he left, he said something along the lines of "goodbye, noone on this team cares about me" and left, when we had been as helpful as possible to him in the last few days. Also, I can't see why my leader would lie about him returning the gear, and don't really appreciate you implying that he would.

Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:05 am