Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

Post Re: DONT ADD LAJEAH. (Sheilds and Oblivion peace?)
Ll wouldn't lie about these matters, but I havn't heard his version of events.

Ill try and direct him towards this topic sometime.

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:20 pm
Main: stargeneral
Level: 3284

actually i ended up down a MisD a plat bar and a few other things due to some aggro issues caused my laj :|

Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:55 am
Team: Oblivion
Main: Elryk
Level: 4472

supersoccer wrote:
actually i ended up down a MisD a plat bar and a few other things due to some aggro issues caused my laj :|

Yea, your team declared on him, I had no knowledge of this, we invited him. As a result, you guys basically declared on all of us, and your base shot me. I tried to get a hold of anyone on sheilds for a while with no answer, so I killed the base so I wasn't getting shot all the time.

I've already apologized for this, and done my best to replace the lost stuff (without paying too much out of my pocket). Of course, you and your teammates already know this. In fact, the only reason I bring it up, especially in this thread, is because now one of your teammates is claiming Lajeah killed the base, which is a complete lie, seemingly only to make things worse for Lajeah. I know who is starting this rumor, and if that person continues to cause trouble, I'll be going on a Sheilds killing spree until he is booted. Ill be nice for now tho, and only request that he gets booted for out right lieing in an attempt to slander Lajeah. If this is the kind of behavior Shields harbors, maybe Sheilds should be "dissolved". A leader on Sheilds needs to pm me in game to get this resolved.

I know it seems like I'm reverting to my old, aggressive ways. But I'm having enough problems sorting through everyone's lies about Lajeah without you guys adding on to it over something I did, and I admitted to, and I did my best to make reparations for in a timely fashion.

Ive never had a problem with Sheilds before, nor do I want to go to war with them or any of their members. That being said, people don't always get what they want. Lets hope this isn't one of those times.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:28 pm
Main: stargeneral
Level: 3284

no, it wasnt your fault elryk. wasnt intending the post to look like that.. sorry.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 pm

supersoccer wrote:
no, it wasnt your fault elryk. wasnt intending the post to look like that.. sorry.

I wasn't getting mad at you or anything like that. In fact, I did kill the base, so I am not without guilt. I'm just a little ticked that that someone on your team is trying to blame a different person on my team after I've already openly admitted it and got the whole thing resolved.

Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 pm
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

Kyrle wrote:
supersoccer wrote:

I wasn't getting mad at you or anything like that. In fact, I did kill the base, so I am not without guilt. I'm just a little ticked that that someone on your team is trying to blame a different person on my team after I've already openly admitted it and got the whole thing resolved.

I think this is a good thing for Lajeah, Elryk will sort him out, and put him back on the straight and narrow.

Kanga :wink:

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:52 am
Main: VILLIAN
Level: 2328

Perhaps you are the one who doesn't know anything about him.
I think yugioh was just trying to warn you, but if that's the way how you think about it, we can't do anything but just watch how this continues.

Laj is probably space dude, not sure though.
They were once in the same team, and were never online at the same time.
Other timezone?
Did I just not notice him/them?
Or are they just the same person?
Those are questions that can only be answered with the proof you seek.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:31 am

Xfire wrote:
Perhaps you are the one who doesn't know anything about him.
I think yugioh was just trying to warn you, but if that's the way how you think about it, we can't do anything but just watch how this continues.

Laj is probably space dude, not sure though.
They were once in the same team, and were never online at the same time.
Other timezone?
Did I just not notice him/them?
Or are they just the same person?
Those are questions that can only be answered with the proof you seek.

Anyone else care to say that? I'm looking for the pods of people that do. Say it without showing undeniable proof and ill be killing you in game every chance I get. Starting with you.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:09 pm
Main: VILLIAN
Level: 2328

I never said I was going to kill him, I cba to.

Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:22 pm
Team: The Forgotten Colonies
Main: Llessur
Level: 3913

I can confirm Yugis facts.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:55 am
Profile YIM
Team: Eminence Front
Main: Gerchferder
Level: 4277

I have also receltly heard that lajeah is Dark Clown..idk if it is true but alot of people seemed to agree

Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:42 pm

Gerchferder wrote:
I have also receltly heard that lajeah is Dark Clown..idk if it is true but alot of people seemed to agree

More rumors....Are you guys just going to keep saying that Lajeah is every person that pops up that causes problems? Can a mod lock this thread? I have seen no evidence of Lajeh being a bad person, and its only going to inspire more rumors.

He already had the chance to walk away with some pretty good gear that he ended up with accidentally, if he was the kind of person everyone is making him out to be, why did he not just leave the team with it? Even when I asked for the gear back and explained it was meant for someone else, he willingly returned it without even a second guess.

Even if everything you people claim is true, he hasn't shown it one bit while on my team, so its quite apparent he is trying to change. More likely tho, most if not all of the claims against him are fabricated. Let it go.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:57 pm
Team: Eminence Front
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

Kyrle wrote:
Even if everything you people claim is true, he hasn't shown it one bit while on my team, so its quite apparent he is trying to change. More likely tho, most if not all of the claims against him are fabricated. Let it go.

Why then, would TFC, a team which is fairly neutral, suddenly decide to slander a player if he had not done anything wrong.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Isn't it obvious? Elryk says Lajeah is good based on his own views, and does not believe it possible that he misjudged Lajeah, so instead blames most of the playerbase for Lajeah's wrongdoings.

Again, you say that we make him look bad, but you are the one calling TFC liars, which is really worse since it affects an entire team instead of just one player. You threaten war if we dare to discuss the possiblity that he is Dark Clown, and yet you are allowed to make up whatever you want to bolster your story, regardless of how it affects us?

Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:12 pm

thebattler35 wrote:
Why then, would TFC, a team which is fairly neutral, suddenly decide to slander a player if he had not done anything wrong.

yugioh124 wrote:
Isn't it obvious? Elryk says Lajeah is good based on his own views, and does not believe it possible that he misjudged Lajeah, so instead blames most of the playerbase for Lajeah's wrongdoings.

Again, you say that we make him look bad, but you are the one calling TFC liars, which is really worse since it affects an entire team instead of just one player. You threaten war if we dare to discuss the possiblity that he is Dark Clown, and yet you are allowed to make up whatever you want to bolster your story, regardless of how it affects us?

"most, if not all"...It seems to me that I'm leaving the possibility out there that he has done something wrong, after all, no one is perfect. Obviously TFC is willing to let the matter pass, or you wouldn't simply be warning people, you would be warring every team he joins, so I can't understand how just keeping your mouths shut for a day or so is such a problem. You warned everyone. I missed the warning. We invited him. He hasn't caused any problems since hes been on my team. I advised that everyone just let it go (obviously the warning no longer applies at the moment, as hes on a team). Yet you still want to try to bash him, even using newly sprouting rumors that don't even make sense.

I tend to judge someone based on how they act, rather than how everyone else talks, and so far, aside from being a little noobish (which we are working on), he has turned out to be a decent addition to my team.

As for the Dark Clown thing: does anyone have any proof? (no) Do they talk even similarly? (no) Has either admitted they are the other? (prolly not)

If you wanna keep pushing the subject, that's fine, next negative comment, with no proof, earns a death. If your in my pvp range I WILL hunt you down and kill you. Drop the bullshit or I'll drop you, plain and simple. In fact, since you decided to bring up the Dark Clown issue at all, I think I'll kill you next time I see you just out of spite. Carry lots of money and some GG20 for me. :twisted:

Erman bashed one of my members back in the day, and kept telling me to boot him, when Traders were more war hungry, and a bit more of a threat than they are now. It ended up going to war. I'll hold my ground and defend my members as I see fit, how far are you willing to take this?

And don't say "we are just protecting our members, just as you are". If that was the case, again, you would be warring every team he was on until you got what you claim was stolen back, that, or your a bunch of wusses with no spines. No, you are obviously just trying to make things difficult, don't try to play it off any differently.

Russell wrote:
I can confirm Yugis facts.

I'm assuming this is coming from the leadership of TFC. I haven't bothered to check to be honest. Notice I didn't respond to this particular comment before? It was strait to the point, wasn't insulting, and wasn't an attempt to perpetuate any rumors, he said only what needed to be said from his perspective, tho some specifics would have been nice. I took the information in and did what I wanted with it. End of story. The leaders of TFC seem to know how to handle things. Its a shame they cant handle their own members in the same manner. Yugioh needs to choose his next words very carefuly, if he chooses to speak any further on this matter at all.

Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:52 pm