Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Zotowan Q
Level: 479

Post Re: Evo vs ZG Questions Topic
NattoKillas wrote:
Starbug wrote:
I agree with previous comments that personal grudges should not mean taking it out on a whole team, in this case a fledgling lower levelled team that is largely neutral. Those matters should be sorted out in arena.

I might add that after many of Zero Gravity's members asked Evo the reason for the constant attacks - all we got was 'Orders', 'I dont know', or 'Because we wanted to'. There didn't appear to be much communication between members.

So yes we were forced to merge into RE so we could actually play the game. Regardless, Evo still destroyed ZG's only galaxy. Was it just to prove a point?

Why the hell did you bring back a topic 1 month old?

Because the attack was made after Zero Gravity merged with Resident Evil.

Sun May 10, 2009 2:30 am
Profile WWW
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

How come RE hasn't warred Evo then?

Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 am

I was asking the same question with Runningclam when I heard of the attack. I got something along the lines of, "It's been dealt with." Can't remember correctly because that was perhaps a month or more ago and it's one in the morning right now for me.

Sun May 10, 2009 3:33 am
Profile WWW
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Nothing happened, he just said he wanted to wait a couple of weeks to attack, then evo made that apology topic, and now nothin has happened :P . He blew it over I think.

Sun May 10, 2009 10:40 am
Team: Dark Traders
Main: Artanis II
Level: 2340

It was refreshing to read Battlecruiser23's assessment of this war; it was the most accurate... period! It's nice to know that there is some intelligent life out there in the current universe.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:22 pm

You know....I think I read it, though I'm not sure if I did. Where is the link?

Fri May 29, 2009 3:29 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

Evo doesn't war with out reasons, that is the bottom line. We really are a good team just looking for success. I think that war is more than over and should be just forgotten now. ZG should try to make the team again. As far as i know we wouldn't attack again. ZG never had good leadership. I am sure that was part of the reason for the war.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:41 pm

Danger wrote:
Evo doesn't war with out reasons, that is the bottom line. We really are a good team just looking for success. I think that war is more than over and should be just forgotten now. ZG should try to make the team again. As far as i know we wouldn't attack again. ZG never had good leadership. I am sure that was part of the reason for the war.

Must....hold.....comment........

Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Black Phoenix
Level: 2528

Unideny wrote:
Nothing happened, he just said he wanted to wait a couple of weeks to attack, then evo made that apology topic, and now nothin has happened :P . He blew it over I think.

Umm i think he even didnt listen u , rather he dont want problems and i respect that cous he made good peaceful team, anyway i apology only RE for gal what my team killed . For me old ZG in RE are just trouble makers ;P.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Black Phoenix wrote:
Unideny wrote:

Umm i think he even didnt listen u , rather he dont want problems and i respect that cous he made good peaceful team, anyway i apology only RE for gal what my team killed . For me old ZG in RE are just trouble makers ;P.

Whatever you say, partner :P

Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 pm
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

Unideny wrote:
Danger wrote:

Must....hold.....comment........

Go ahead. Fact is GPs is not a good leader. He was to loose with his members in fear of the team falling, look what happend.

Fri May 29, 2009 3:47 pm

*sigh* Look...We've gone through this too many times, lad, or lass...I don't even know your gender...anyhow, I'm not going to repeat myself again with you Danger. There's no point. :lol:

Fri May 29, 2009 3:49 pm
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

eDiTeD: Go EF!

Fri May 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Why was this bumped?

The fact remains that ZG disintegrated due to the fact that Evo warred them without providing any plausible reason. I have little doubt that if they were to reform, Evo would behave the same way as they did before: open hostility. I am perfectly fine with PVP but only if it is justified, and I do not feel that this war was justified, or if it was, it sure as shit was one hush-hush reason.

Fri May 29, 2009 5:22 pm
Profile WWW
Team: NASA
Main: Amorbis
Level: 1874

Danger wrote:

A leader that uses diplomacy and fair judgement is not a sign of bad leadership.

Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next