Team: Commonwealth
Main: Don Juan
Level: 1966

Post I need a team
I'm 529, currently berserker in a porpoise+ but might want to change to FC radX just because I love capping slaves, and play mostly from 9pm-whenever EST. I need a non-noob team that plays during those hours. Unfortunately my previous team who only invited me the other day does not play during those hours, and I've been by myself. I had to leave them (no offense to them, it's just a time zone thing. People understand that, so no big deal).

Hmm, I have to figure out how to show my character so you guys know who it is asking huh?

I'm a pretty casual player, very easygoing, pretty generous, don't like making enemies, and I'm re-learning everything about this game (and getting confused about math in the Help forum :) This friggin game lol!) I need a team that's willing to help me acquire skills and ships like a thatch, just as much as I'm willing to help them do the same. They also need to be patient with my noob questions, since this game has changed a whole lot since I last played for real, and I don't even know effective aug setups or weapons anymore. You may get questions like "what aug should I use next?" or "what weapon is best to MF vs blahblahblah?" or "holy crap I forgot everything about station building and maintenance!"

If you want to put up with a former beta player who's basically a newbie all over again, then I'm your man!

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:15 am
Main: Capital Ship Enthusiast
Level: 2855

Post Re: I need a team
I saw you in Sol, looking good your setup and ship ! Hope you get a nice team, im pretty sure someone got the perfect team for you ;D

Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 am
Main: Mofouler
Level: 1296

Well you can make a application at
www.madboard.tk and our councillor or director will review it... make sure to read the application rules and question :)

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:11 am
over 9000!
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Churchill
Level: 5620

MAD+ is recruiting. We ought to have players who play around that time, though the main areas where our members reside is Austail...I cant spell that country west of New Zealand grr, Western United States, and Europe, focused around Germany and Netherlands area.

Mature...yes.

We won't mind your questions.

Former Beta Player, whos's a newbie all over again...sure, we can put up with you. If we can't, well, how do we put up with me in the first place?

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:15 am
Main: Mofouler
Level: 1296

cause your a great addition to the team churchy :p plus I wuv joo so thats enough lol

Because e-breasts are very uncommon

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 am
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Wuff
Level: 3269

certainly have a look at our forum/application :) we are a friendly team. hrm, three people saying MAD+ and no other recommendations, strange.

oh, and get a working mic and youll be easier to put up with than church/battlecruiser is :D

Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:27 pm