Main: whawha
Level: 120

Post Imperium - Evo War
Its been brought to my attention that its a sort of requirement these days to post information about wars and such so I guess I will play along and let all the people out there who are interested in such matters know whats going on.

2 days ago a member of my team was attacked by Evo's bases in ring and as the player in question had some history of mouthing off to people I assumed he was trying to start trouble and promptly booted him after listening to Evos members blame him. I then witnessed another member of my team randomly get attacked by said base in ring last night and realised Evo were just trying to cause problems be it aggro bases or whatever. I contacted them about it this today and the owner of one of the bases in ring was apparantly apologetic about it he paid some compensation for my members gear glue and almost apologised.

Minutes after this another Evo member warped into ring and started attacking a base of mines I had built there, I asked for an explanation and even though I seen with my own eyes the guy warp in and start firing, he said the base attacked first and well, I dont like to be called a liar. I gave him ample opportunity to resolve things without escalation but obviously he was not interested, Spammed my pm box with some rather rude messages.

Heres a sample:

(Just read the forum rules and posting pm's isn't permitted so iv'e edited the screen shot to hide who it was. If this is still not acceptable please feel free to remove the image mods :)

There is no need for spam like this i'm sure many will agree, But this ontop of their general attitute towards resolving things lead me to declaring war and destroying the trouble causing bases in Ring and several other bases elsewhere.

Ive been watching Evo closely since I started playing again and they seem to be picking on lower level teams and teams who don't fight back, I can only asume they were going to try the same with Imperium, We may be a relatively small team with antiquated members but we will not sit back and let you walk all over us. Maybe you will think twice next time you decide your going to pick on a team weaker than yourselves.

I am open to discuss resolving this with Evo leadership either through forum pm's or in-game messages, So if The Leadership of the team is reading this feel free to contact me.

~Tobal

Last edited by emperortobal on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:20 am
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Post Re: Imperium - Evo War
looks like we'll have some help destroying evo :P . They attacked RE xD, so fun will begin here soon enough :) .

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:28 am
Main: Burnout3
Level: 4963

i myself have been attacked by Evo drones. i just popped them and flew off.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:17 am
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

I suspect Imperium staged all this to make old members resub.

Evil...

Those Evo kids... Do they have any nice galaxies you don't need?

Stop that! I'm happy now. I don't need to boost my ego by bringing destruction to n00bs anymore! I... DESTRUCTION! BASEPOPPING! PODDAGE! MANIPULATION! CONQUEST!

No, a friendly merchant have no desire for those things... Friendly merchants just smile and hug teddybears and shit.
And I'll prolly just get bored and exploit tentions into wars and stuff

Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:16 am
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

candyboy wrote:
I suspect Imperium staged all this to make old members resub.

Evil...

Those Evo kids... Do they have any nice galaxies you don't need?

Stop that! I'm happy now. I don't need to boost my ego by bringing destruction to n00bs anymore! I... DESTRUCTION! BASEPOPPING! PODDAGE! MANIPULATION! CONQUEST!

No, a friendly merchant have no desire for those things... Friendly merchants just smile and hug teddybears and shit.
And I'll prolly just get bored and exploit tentions into wars and stuff

:lol:

Anyways I think Evo is in deep shit now, its time to jump ship guys.

I think that Tobal was kinda looking for an excuse though. :roll:

Post some screenshots plz

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:41 am
Team: Aero
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 3294

That's my Tobal!

Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:32 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Mez
Level: 1340

Meh, theres plenty I could say right now,however, given circumstances , I will hold my tongue for now...And just say this... Imperium may be weak compared to what we once were, and perhaps Evo see's us as one of the random smaller teams that they've been able to pick on in the past. I assure you, we are nothing like these teams, ask anyone who knows the base players of Imperium, you'll find we aren't the best persons to have as enemies... We have been open to options of peace, but we continue being pushed... We are currently at a cease fire, I hope the issue gets resolved, I truely do... We came back to SS with intent on being peacefull, and quiet.. However, being that the majority of our players have been hardcore PvPers for years, do not expect to steamroll us.

~Stilleto~

Last edited by Meziahn on Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:08 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Mez
Level: 1340

DELETE

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:08 pm

Oh, i like this fella

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:41 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: Lz
Level: 1835

Yeah post the screenies with ur Dead bases imperium :-)
U warred us. We responded. A small mishap or some aggro problem coused u to war us, u lost 2 shops evacuated, and fleed, and begging for mercy was the funny part...And now this post. Shame. Always had respect for u.
We may have bad press, we may have a bed rep. We responded. Won. Case closed.
Was defo an excuse...

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:25 pm

dude, face the facts, lol. Game Over :)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Cenutu
Level: 5068

Evo has been picking on smaller teams. This time, they picked a bad target. That is all.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:35 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: Black Phoenix
Level: 2528

H.mm Imperium warred us , so it isnt "picking on weak teams" , anyway Tobal next time pm me first than starting war , and about that message , that unmature player will be probaly booted :) . Anyway u started war ur respondable . We cease fire so making next non-sense topic like ZG , Warms or other team , and doing same starting war and then saying "We are weak and they warred us" its just pitiful

Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Main: Warhero
Level: 3074

First of all, ZG isn't weak. I'd say we did pretty damn well against you. Especially since we had only one dude over level 1k, nooby. The simple fact you outnumbered us in sheer numbers of members able to fight also had alot to do with it. If anyone, the douches who go around warring smaller teams for fun are the pitiful ones comrade. You warred US, we fought back. We lost, yeah, way shit goes. We didn't make it easy for you either, though.

*throws taco at techy*

HAH!!! :p

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:28 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Cenutu
Level: 5068

Black Phoenix wrote:
H.mm Imperium warred us , so it isnt "picking on weak teams" , anyway Tobal next time pm me first than starting war , and about that message , that unmature player will be probaly booted :) . Anyway u started war ur respondable . We cease fire so making next non-sense topic like ZG , Warms or other team , and doing same starting war and then saying "We are weak and they warred us" its just pitiful

He tried to. Your members ignored him and his team for several hours.

Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:41 pm