Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Post Hong Kong Phooey
Do not trust him. He was on Imperium when I joined. I had packed all my bases before leaving TFC, so I had some gear to spare. I lent him a full andaman set, and practically built the base for him. I had to move all the gear myself, take care of feeding it, ect, while he got the profits. He managed to get it killed quickly, so I gave him a repair kit, thinking he would take better care of it next time. He then told me he needed another ambro laser, because he lost the first one I let him use, and got angry when I would not give him a second.

Shortly after, he was booted from Imps for causing trouble, refusing to help in team activities, and generally being an annoying n00b. I had asked him for my base gear back before he was booted, and he refused, while assuring me he would give it back eventually.

I waited a while, and he didn't. Tonight, the rest of Imperium tried to get him to return it. He told us he was trying to, but the transfer system was bugged and would not let him, an obvious lie. In reality, he was waiting for some diffusers to finish building, to fortify his base. Instead of killing it, we decided to try capping it, to reclaim my gear. While we were preparing, he killed the base himself, rather than let me have my gear back.

In short, he is a thief and a retard, not to be trusted. Do not recruit him, do not even smile at him.

Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: brindlebull
Level: 5143

Post Re: Hong Kong Phooey
well said

Fri May 01, 2009 9:06 pm
Main: stargeneral
Level: 3284

come on now guys. obviously you guys disagree; so he's not on your team anymore. Were perfectly happy with him on ours, so leave him be. Dont have to talk to him, be near him, or interact with him. Just ignore him. Hell if you want a single set of anda base gear, id gladly build ya one, thats not even 100m. lets all be reasonable please.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:02 pm
Main: Beelz
Level: 1

I've only ever had good dealings with him.

Fri May 01, 2009 10:08 pm

supersoccer wrote:
come on now guys. obviously you guys disagree; so he's not on your team anymore. Were perfectly happy with him on ours, so leave him be. Dont have to talk to him, be near him, or interact with him. Just ignore him. Hell if you want a single set of anda base gear, id gladly build ya one, thats not even 100m. lets all be reasonable please.

I can be an ass on Sheilds, but happily be a nice and caring person on a team I "like"

He seems to hate Imperium, and willing to hurt the team, but be a good soldier on another team because he doesnt liek Imp.

Sat May 02, 2009 12:15 am
Main: Assassinat3r
Level: 2460

He said some pretty sick things to Octalee / Mez.

If he's going to be a dick to people on Imperium, he should do it on reasonable terms rather than being a sick little piece of shit.

So what if the gear he took from Yugioh was of little value, he took the items and refused to give them back, that is scamming. Why should we have to build some more? That was his Anda gear, not HKP's. Yugi has the right to KoS HKP.

Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 am
Main: whawha
Level: 120

He has been booted from shields for what he said to mez/octalee, Pretty sick.

He is permanantly on KoS of Imperium and I believe of MAD+ too, There is a line you do not cross and he crossed it. If any other team decides to let him join plesae be aware that Imperium have him warred personally and we do not plan to remove this war setting.

P.S Devs: Please fix it so when you war an individual their team doesnt get dragged into it :)

Sat May 02, 2009 2:11 am
Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2465

Donot even smile at him! I wont and you said that great!

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Sat May 02, 2009 3:08 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: WillyWonka
Level: 2437

supersoccer wrote:

I would think it is more of a principle matter than actual costs stargeneral... If he has no problem stealing base gear after getting all that help, who knows what he'll do to the next person he decides to screw over, cancel a couple panthers? No, I wouldn't let him be I'd crush that little bug with every means I had available, including, but not limited to, newspapers, shoes and my pinkyfinger!

First account :)
Swingarm shocks the world

Sat May 02, 2009 4:00 am

Hear, hear.

It's the principal that matters. "Its only 10m, who gives..." then later "Hey, its only 100m..." then after "Woah, calm down, its only 1bill" then later its "YOU GIVE ME MY STUFF BACK OR ILL SHOVE YOUR HEAD UP YOUR @$$". Scamming leads to unnecessary problems and ALWAYS escalates.

Sat May 02, 2009 5:40 am
Team: Bromance
Main: Casper_God
Level: 4428

Your team deserved it

:evil:

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Mon May 04, 2009 12:10 pm
Main: whawha
Level: 120

Hong Kong Phooey - Now Flying under the name Fatality.

Tue May 05, 2009 9:09 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Forge of Galaxies
Level: 4545

Don't forget what he did to me too =(

Tue May 05, 2009 3:10 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Mez
Level: 1340

slimboyphat1789 wrote:
Don't forget what he did to me too =(

Think this was posted before HKP, and Turbo manipulated the system for their gain, believe me, we are all for maximum punishment for these morons and what they did to you and the others. SS is too small of a community to let something like this just linger in the air.... I firmly believe these are two individuals ( or one individual ) Who set out with the intention to make personal gain at the expense of others... What troubles me the most, if these two chars wanted to rain hail upon the SS community, why not go the more noble route and do so through PvP, instead of being snakes... At least then they'd be remembered as a bad ass (s) ... And not a couple of low-lifes who found a loop.

Ya know, there are some doubts on the admins decisions up to this point, but... Take a look at real life... If you are mailed a check from the IRS, giving you 5000.00 , when you know you really owe 5000.00 , cash it , then send the 5K back , and the government finds out from a third party source what you did... Does the government just say " ok, our mistake it'll hurt the balance of things, but oh wellz" ..No , they rip your ass apart for being a noob. I say give em the death penalty

Tue May 05, 2009 7:18 pm
Team: Bromance
Main: Casper_God
Level: 4428

Turbo is no longer on imperium? :mrgreen:

Woot one Psychopathic homocidal murderer down and just one to go!!

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Wed May 06, 2009 3:59 pm