Team: Friedorians
Main: Lord Friedor
Level: 677

Post Bully Team -Imperium
I have been repeatedly attacked for no reason from the team Imperium. FEAR and Spawn have killed me 3 times attacking me in a Levi with traders, attacking me in GM with Titan drones, and supprise base attacks when I was traveling through one of their gals. These clowns have cost me over 1bil in equipment. They wait until i come out of statis and repeat the attacks.

When asked why, they claim there is a bounty out for me - which is a lie. I have asked them to stop each time, to no avail. Now I was left with war against them, Tobal, Spawn, and the rest of Imperium. They have offered no compensation for the losses they have cost me. They go out of their way to shoot and kill my and my slaves - still don't know why!

I am a one man team that does not like pvp, or team wars or engage in since less wars. My current level when this bullying started is 630. All the attacks on me have been carried out by FEAR, Hellcrest (lvl2300+) and Spawn who are lvl 1500 or better. ? This is usually done in a group gang up.

I have spoken to the director, but sadly nothing has been done, and the attacks just keep rolling. When asking any one of them "why would a lvl630 player attack a team with 30 members lvl 1500 and better"? You can get a earful of excuses and lies from FEAR ( Tobal) & Spawn. Just powerless bullies shooting and steeling from weaker pvps

If others are having this problem, please contact me, perhaps we can ally together and put an end to this teams bullying.

Last edited by Friedor on Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:47 am
Profile YIM
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Post Re: Bully Team -Imperium
I remember ZG having this same problem too, a long time back. I came on to find out GM was wiped out by Imperium because they wanted it for themselves. I do find it funny though, one bully team dies out, another comes in to play. I'm with you, Frie. Something definitely isn't right. Unless of course you did attack them, which I highly doubt.

Wed May 20, 2009 9:51 am

I was on ZG when Imperium did that. Same garbage, same morrons. Why would i attack them? Im lvl630 - why would i attack a lvl 1500+ in their own gal with bases, drones. Why!
I left ZG for that reason, wars with Imperium, Evo - just had enough. . . . you can ask any player out there. I have done nothing but help and kept it real! This bullying by FEAR, Spawn with powerful ships beating up on weaker pvps proves nothing but annoyance, powerlessness and stupidity.

I would like to gather those who have had the same problem and return the favor to Spawn, FEAR and team Imperium. What we need is a team to act out on bully teams like this. They usually gang up on weaker teams or pvp with no remorse or conscientious

Wed May 20, 2009 10:04 am
Profile YIM
Main: Recharge
Level: 1868

guys go grow up its a GAME!!! go try out ultima online its pvp ALL the time and its FUN!!! im hoping they make it so that it is all pvp that would be awesome lol. but i do realize that this is a "space trading game" which does make it so that this isnt a pvp game necessarily.... so w/e join a better team or something....

Wed May 20, 2009 10:16 am

Lol he's on Evo :lol: ...Just ignore him, Frie. He may not have been bullied much before. If he has, then I accept myself as wrong. But if he didn't, then shush destroyer.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:20 am

Well, quiet destroyer has not been bullied apparently, or repeatedly pwn by the same GROUP OF HIGH lvl jerks for no reason. After the second time you either stand up or keep getting shitted on by the same bully. I'm tired of doing nothing back.

Easy words from a player on a strong team. Remember Quiet Destroyer, Im half their lvl experience wise. . do you think that's fare? Punks never fight one on one, always in groups of two or more. .. has to stop

Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 am
Profile YIM
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

It is a risk in sharing galaxies. Misunderstandings can occur, and everybodys bases start shooting. When followed by bad manners and a little imagination it can look like this:

Friedor wrote:
Buhoo, they are evil, I'm so innocent and alone!

Thank you.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:35 am

He does have a point, who started all of this? You cursing cause of a mistake? Or did they just start harassing you like ZG and Evo.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:12 am
Team: Aero
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 3294

Imperium are a PvP team fact without PvP they are fucked nuff said.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:41 am
Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

I'd like Imperium to give us valid reasons for this please, or i'll personally put a stop to it.

I don't mind if hes done something wrong, or if you just wanted to pvp him once in awhile, but continually doing so is not ok without just reasoning.

Wed May 20, 2009 11:56 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: Ruin
Level: 4534

Outcast wrote:
I'd like Imperium to give us valid reasons for this please, or i'll personally put a stop to it.

I don't mind if hes done something wrong, or if you just wanted to pvp him once in awhile, but continually doing so is not ok without just reasoning.

eh this is none of our buisness... :roll:

Wed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm
Main: Starbawk
Level: 5389

Outcast wrote:

Hypocrisy kills...

Wed May 20, 2009 12:41 pm
Main: Kiza Sozay
Level: 2951

Outcast wrote:

I agree, i have heard from others too who they have been shot down in a massif and such without just cause. One of them was a freind and i felt i had to (personally) intervene and offer protection from being pwned. Yeah its a game and you can pvp who you want but there are consequences to your actions. If you carry on in this manner it won't be long before you upset the wrong player on the wrong team, or maybe people will feel a moral obligation to put a stop to it.

Wed May 20, 2009 12:50 pm
Team: Evil Empire
Main: Outcast
Level: 2205

b1gshooter wrote:
Outcast wrote:

Hypocrisy kills...

I knew i'd get some sort of reply like that from you, but in my eyes repeatably killing a single player for no reason is not right. Whatever you call us attacking you, you are a very capable team with plenty of resources and capital.

This is one player who, if what he says is true, is being killed multiply times for no valid reason by a team of much higher levels than him.

Like i said, i don't care if he did something wrong, as it would make the reasons for killing him valid, or they simply wanted to kill him once or twice, but repeated killings of someone who evidently can't defend himself isn't right imo..

Whatever you think of me and my reasoning SB, there is a world of differance between two more than capable teams at war compared to one player being attacked by multiply players twice his level and skill. I'd appreciate it if no Zephers commented further, if you have an issue with what i'm doing here say it elsewhere please, last thing i want is turning a post into a flame war about something which doesn't concern either side of this conflict.

Wed May 20, 2009 1:32 pm
Team: Light Commerce
Main: Sharky99x
Level: 2766

Not to get involved SB. But you actions over the last year might reflect the aggression you are recieving now.

Hence i see no hypocrisy in Outcasts message as I see no similarities between you and Friedor's claims or scenario.

Wed May 20, 2009 2:14 pm