Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Bromance
Main: Casper_God
Level: 4428

Post Re: Bully Team -Imperium
I havnt been attacked by an imperium member (FEAR) for over 5 days now....... :cry:

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Cyanide
Level: 1844

Oo is that Casper_God? :D

I was told you were laying aggro basies.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed May 20, 2009 2:39 pm
Main: whawha
Level: 120

Friedor wrote:
I have been repeatedly attacked for no reason from the team Imperium. FEAR and Spawn have killed me 3 times attacking me in a Levi with traders, attacking me in GM with Titan drones, and supprise base attacks when I was traveling through one of their gals. These clowns have cost me over 1bil in equipment. They wait until i come out of statis and repeat the attacks.

When asked why, they claim there is a bounty out for me - which is a lie. I have asked them to stop each time, to no avail. Now I was left with war against them, Tobal, Spawn, and the rest of Imperium. They have offered no compensation for the losses they have cost me. They go out of their way to shoot and kill my and my slaves - still don't know why!

I am a one man team that does not like pvp, or team wars or engage in since less wars. My current level when this bullying started is 630. All the attacks on me have been carried out by FEAR, Hellcrest (lvl2300+) and Spawn who are lvl 1500 or better. ? This is usually done in a group gang up.

I have spoken to the director, but sadly nothing has been done, and the attacks just keep rolling. When asking any one of them "why would a lvl630 player attack a team with 30 members lvl 1500 and better"? You can get a earful of excuses and lies from FEAR ( Tobal) & Spawn. Just powerless bullies shooting and steeling from weaker pvps

If others are having this problem, please contact me, perhaps we can ally together and put an end to this teams bullying.

This post made me laugh, Most importantly though I would like to point out that I 'Tobal' am NOT F.E.A.R - I am using the Spawn account.

You annoy me, Seriously, You declared war on Imperium weeks ago after an incident in Glass Matrix, We have not returned the favor, Sure we killed you when you went through one of our galaxys, since you like I said declared war, Thats sorta how the agro code works.

Today your slaves attacked Hellfrost while he was on autopilot through w3, As you attacked him I gave him permission to kill and pod you, I then arrived at the galaxy and after a few minutes of abuse from you I told you the only reason you were sitting dead is because you have a war declared on us.

I have told you several times, You are doing this to yourself, You can end your little war on us any time you want, all you need to do is type /endwar Imperium - We have not been pursueing you or attacking you, Hell until your slaves attacked Hellfrost today I forgot you exen existed.

So quit playing the victim here, Imperium are not bullying you, You are bullying yourself.

This does not even deserve a forum topic, End the war on us and you will have no more issues.

To me you are insignificant, Like an insect and not worth my time.

Idiot.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
On another note I am well aware F.E.A.R is an active pvper and since an aspect of SS is pvp he is more than welcome to do it so long as he doesnt take it too far and greif people I dont see an issue with it. His actions however are his own and not to be associated with Imperium. Regardless of his wearing our Flag.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Wed May 20, 2009 3:25 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Hey, post of screenshots, both of you. We'll see who's right with that. There already seems to be others who're getting attacked for no reason, so it seems people are siding with frie atm...or some are. Frie, if any of what he said is true, just end it :P

Wed May 20, 2009 3:30 pm

Just for you Pietro, I dont really care who sides with him, He is an Idiot who is giving himself all the crap, Killing him is of no interest to me or my team. Like I said, Insignificant.

Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Team: Bromance
Main: Casper_God
Level: 4428

RiseAgainst wrote:
Oo is that Casper_God? :D

I was told you were laying aggro basies.

Who keeps saying that >.<

He's gay!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qk9oJUQiM0

Wed May 20, 2009 3:36 pm

No, no. That just says you're at war with him. I'm looking for something along the lines of "You have been warred by Friedorians" You could have possibly warred him and took a screenshot after you shot some stuff and pressed /wars. :P

Only stating the possibilities :) . And Frie, if you're still on. Post some screenies of your own. And thanks for the effort director

Wed May 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Uhm, If we were at war with him it would say Your team are currently at war with: 'team name'

These teams are at war with you are teams who declared on you...

I dont take screenshots, I dont see the need and I do not need to prove anything, But that screenshot is proof enough that he has war set on us.

Wed May 20, 2009 3:41 pm

Alrighty, I'll leave it to someone else then. Frie, if he's right...Give it a rest :)

Wed May 20, 2009 3:44 pm
Main: Trumpet Girl
Level: 2388

I'm sorry to hear all this. I've found that whenever I'm in trouble or have a problem, it's usually Imperium that comes to the rescue. I hope all this gets cleared up. Imperium, I still appreciate you all. -- Trumpet Girl

Wed May 20, 2009 4:52 pm
Team: Friedorians
Main: Lord Friedor
Level: 677

Imperial tobal, or who ever you are, we can tell by the way you are calling me names who the real idiot is. Your members have started this, your members have attacked me several times for no reason. Your members use drones, bases to start this whole matter. War was declared after you "FEAR" ambushed me in a defenseless Levi, now you get on the forum insulting me like I started this crap. I'm so insignificant your team keeps coming after me. Today, your members jumped me in perl space. . for what? You have no real answer , you come on the forum defending your ignorance, and retarded actions.

But keep in mind, until your team pays 1bil that I lost, I will spend the rest of my time in this game returning the favors you bestowed upon me. I will have panthers, death strikers, and lvl just like you. Eventually I will be lvl 1500 + like you, and yes, I will return the favor.

You want me to stop this war, but you offer nothing to make that happen blaming me for all this crap, one person attacking a 30 man lvl1500+ team. . you know that makes no since. As expected, when you are asked about this you do nothing but lie. . . lyer. Could have been avoided after you killed me the first time. PAy back is a bitch brother. . its comming bac to ya. . .

You got a powerful team brother. . . hunting weaker pvps in groups, half your straight, and experience. .

Wed May 20, 2009 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

Friedor wrote:
Imperial tobal, or who ever you are, we can tell by the way you are calling me names who the real idiot is. Your members have started this, your members have attacked me several times for no reason. Your members use drones, bases to start this whole matter. War was declared after you "FEAR" ambushed me in a defenseless Levi, now you get on the forum insulting me like I started this crap. I'm so insignificant your team keeps coming after me. Today, your members jumped me in perl space. . for what? You have no real answer , you come on the forum defending your ignorance, and retarded actions.

But keep in mind, until your team pays 1bil that I lost, I will spend the rest of my time in this game returning the favors you bestowed upon me. I will have panthers, death strikers, and lvl just like you. Eventually I will be lvl 1500 + like you, and yes, I will return the favor.

You want me to stop this war, but you offer nothing to make that happen blaming me for all this crap, one person attacking a 30 man lvl1500+ team. . you know that makes no since. As expected, when you are asked about this you do nothing but lie. . . lyer. Could have been avoided after you killed me the first time. PAy back is a bitch brother. . its comming bac to ya. . .

You got a powerful team brother. . . hunting weaker pvps in groups, half your straight, and experience. .

You are a retard, Fk off

Wed May 20, 2009 5:17 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

Friedor wrote:

Hmm, you are right. Next time, we will use our weakest alts, fight one at a time, and only equip AI base gear. Or maybe we should just give you dozens of billions worth of gear to make you stronger?

Being weak is not a reason to whine about PvP. Try getting better instead of talking shit after dying.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

Having a pvper on the team is a risk the team takes, if that pvper shoots the wrong person shit is going to happen. If someone from imp shoots me just for fun i would happily return the favour to a random member of imp. I think along the lines of that logic this would be fine surely? :)

Wed May 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Cenutu
Level: 5068

emperortobal wrote:

End of discussion.

Wed May 20, 2009 5:52 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next