Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Team: Strawberry Pancakes
Main: Cyanide
Level: 1844

Post Re: Bully Team -Imperium
If Lord did man up i suppose it would stop the whining. Fair play he was killed, but blames me for something others did? Haha

And no,ashta.
I think we pick some targets more carefully. All forthcomings are generally taken into consideration, as there tends to be none.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed May 20, 2009 5:54 pm
Team: Resident Evil
Main: Gaffa
Level: 3539

Okay then that makes sense :p

Wed May 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1994

Xanu wrote:
emperortobal wrote:

End of discussion.

Indeed.

Casper_God, you either need to get your facts right you dumb fuck, or quit lieing you lieing fuck.

Wed May 20, 2009 6:12 pm
Team: Zero Gravity
Main: Zotowan Q
Level: 479

I've known Friedor personally in-game and needless to say, he is not the PVP type. I do not see any reason why he would war Imperium, aside from F.E.A.R, who attacks a lot of other people anyway, and who also suggested that he was Tobal (or perhaps some other veteran player), should anyone have that screen shot from a couple months ago.

Wed May 20, 2009 6:57 pm
Profile WWW
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

Friedor wrote:
Imperium is so evil, I so good and now just can't stop whining on the formums.

You weren't entertaining the first time, and you still ain't. If you want to make peace, be diplomatic. If you want war, be a warrior. If you want to whine, run to your mother.

adum bless the Emperor

Last edited by candyboy on Wed May 20, 2009 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed May 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Main: whawha
Level: 120

Lord Friedor, For the last time as you are REALLY trying my patience, We are not at war with you you are at war with us, Today in perilous your slaves attacked hellfrost, I gave him permission to shoot back.

I dont care what happened in the past, Sure we killed you, Big wow, Get the hell over it.

Dont make threads saying we are bullying you when its simply not the case, You have war on us therefor your slaves attacked us, We are entitled to fire back, So grow up.

Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Team: Friedorians
Main: Lord Friedor
Level: 677

emperiortabol, im not afraid of you or your weak team imperial. You were asked many times to stop shooting, and make amends for your stupid acts. Now I haven't tried your patients yet. Be a diplomat, help solve this problem, make it rite and show every one you are the benevolent leader you pretend to be. Make peace, correct what your team mates messed up, and all will end well. I am open to intelligent conversations in solving this with you, FEAR, or Spawn

Soon, I will be lvl like you, soon I will have ships like you, augged and geared - and I will return to Imperium what Imperium has given to me. You will find you have much more to loose than I. And I will devote my entire existence in this game to making sure I give you what you have given to me - senseless, consistent attacks for no other reason but that i can do it - like you have shown me. Imperium is not undefeatable - and the resources you devote on me alone will leave you open and weak for other bigger teams and players to sit you down and shut you (Imperium) up. Im going to tie you up so you will never ignore me again. I will be signifigant to and on your radar . . . . soon.

The war with me will end when you, or spawn, or FEAR return the equipment I lost, or the value of - 1bil clams

I am open to intelligent talk. . . .if your capable

Wed May 20, 2009 8:02 pm
Profile YIM
Team: Suns of Hades
Main: Hellfrost
Level: 9343

You will not get anything back lol...I got 2 of your guns today, they came in handy when I sold them to the Ai base;D

Wed May 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Main: whawha
Level: 120

Feel free to continue the 'war' I couldnt care less, I told you you are insignificant, In other words, You do not matter to me.

I never said you are afraid of us, So I dont know where you are getting that from, We have also only killed you NO MORE than 3 times, once today, and twice a few weeks ago, How that amounts to 1bil I dont know, but 2 of of 3 of those deaths were your own fault, We WILL NOT be compensating you for your stupidity, We also however wont be hunting you as like I said you are not important enough.

Go level up, Get strong and take 'revenge' on us for your own stupidity, It will give you a reason to keep subscribing.

For the last time though Spawn_of_Nirvana (ME) is Tobal, Not F.E.A.R

---------

I am not interested in hearing anything else more you have to say, You are not willing to listen, I told you if you wanted 'Peace' to end your war you have decalred on us, We are not at war with you, We dont plan to be at war with you, So ANY losses you have as a result of this 'war' is your own doing.

I grow tired of your repetitive nonsense, Just go away.

Wed May 20, 2009 8:13 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Kasei
Level: 4902

Friedor wrote:
I am open to intelligent talk. . . .if your capable

http://dictionary.reference.com/

There you go, if you plan on (attempting) an intelligent 'discussion' (not talk), you may find that site helpful. Also if you use FF you can get add-ons to check your spelling.

Wed May 20, 2009 8:21 pm
Team: Friedorians
Main: Lord Friedor
Level: 677

Opps, i forgot that I'm dealing with 14 yr old powerless children running around in cyberspace with big guns and ships. Acting on all she knows in real life - to bully, talk crap and blame others for their consequences. You are truly powerless and mindless Tobal. This is not the quailties of a good leader

No you will not be the reason i pay for this game. You have shown what you really are, which follows your reputation in the game. Your minions are just like you, no wonder why they all follow in your foot steps and act out in the game. Congrads to you, as you have caused many problems in the Star Sonata game world.

You cant get water out of a stone, nor can you get intelligence from an ignorant person, and you child are ignorant!

I will go away. This concludes our conversation over this matter. We will both do what we need to do.

Wed May 20, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM
Main: Time Warp
Level: 3332

Unideny wrote:
Lol he's on Evo :lol: ...Just ignore him, Frie. He may not have been bullied much before. If he has, then I accept myself as wrong. But if he didn't, then shush destroyer.

You're only dising Evo 'cos you konw you wana be on it :)

Buy what QD said has really no meaning to a group of obsessed gamers O.o

Time Warp

/Timmeh!
I mean /signed!
sabre198 wrote:
1. Create C2
2. Time Warp quits
3. New players join
4. ... Profit?!?

Thu May 21, 2009 1:02 am

Fri, there is evidence you have declared war on Imp. If you value your playing experience, I suggest you end the war, apologize and Imperium isn't offended.

Thu May 21, 2009 4:08 am
Team: Aidelon
Main: WillyWonka
Level: 2437

This is amusing :roll:

All the evidence points towards Friedor, Tobal and Imperium has offered him numerous chances to end it right off the bat and still Friedor goes on and mouths off at them. I gotta say, thats remarkable indeed!

"It's all about the King Haralds"
- Moe

First account :)
Swingarm shocks the world

Thu May 21, 2009 5:11 am
Team: Light Commerce
Main: Sharky99x
Level: 2766

Friedor, You cant claim that they are bullying you because you are the only person in this conflict that has declared war.

You are also in a David vs Goliath situation and regardless of what you think is right and wrong you do not have the strength to force it or back it up.

He may very well have shot you first for no reason. But you are not strong enough to exact revenge and by declaring war you are only prolonging the pain. No one will come to your aid as Tobal as promised the pain will go away if you undeclare.

In your position you should take up his offer and undeclare. As long as you are at war any losses are spoils of war. If you wish to make demands for payment you must defeat him. A feat you are unlikely to achieve.

So I strongly suggest you undeclare war and trya nd stay out of his way where possible. If he continues shooting after war has been cancelled then you can try and claim you are being bullied and then maybe one of the bigger teams may intervene.

Thu May 21, 2009 6:03 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next