Team: Aidelon
Main: Black Phoenix
Level: 2528

Post Evo Apology topic
Team Evo wanna Apology Tobal and team Imperium , for war and all loses goods and bases . And we wanna Apology team RE for 1 killed gal and 1 hour war .

We didnt have any chance with 4x teams :) (DM,SP,Vikings) so i need Clearly say We Just Lose .

------------------------------------------------------------------

Black Phoenix - Director of Evo
Lothar Zoog - Counciller of Evo
Spartan112 - Counciller of Evo

Last edited by Black Phoenix on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm
Team: Traders
Main: Pietro
Level: 1932

Post Re: Evo Apology topic
and what about refunds, eh? If you were turelly sorry, you'd pay back those people or better yet...the teams that have lost something. Hopefully, this will also teach you bullies a lesson when pickin on folks. I say you're lucky to not have been destroyed...

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:12 pm
Team: Seele Piraten
Main: Klestiko
Level: 1994

I dunno. I think apology topics should be longer and have better grammar...

Ah well. Cheers.

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:13 pm
Main: whawha
Level: 120

Imperium accept your apology, We did not want to assault your team and destroy what we did however our hand was forced and we had to take action.

We are glad you have seen the error of your ways and hope you consider this war next time one of your members starts attacking another team without provocation, I do not want to see a repeat of this incident.

Thank you for your apology, The war is now over.

Tobal

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Mez
Level: 1340

Glad to see this issue could be resolved... Not many of us wanted it to come to this , but has been stated... Imperium is not a team to back down, I believe this point has been made... I personally accept your appology, and hope that in the future, yourself and even other teams are more tactfull when it comes to agression towards another team...

Gooday , and I deffinatley had a fun time with the PvP/b ... BP , your thorax's just about raped me, bout crapped myself when I seen 5 jillion of them heading straight at me. :shock:

Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:30 pm
Team: Death Mental
Main: Monkey_D_luffy
Level: 2069

pfff what did you did this time BP-,- farru is %!#% up

Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:51 am
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Black Marker
Level: 2930

wait a bit with taking serious that apologies, bp made this decision without asking rest of team -.-

bp ur ass gonna hurt today

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:35 am
Main: VILLIAN
Level: 2328

The war with imps was unnecessary, it all started because of a retarded member (again)
We're trying to avoid this in the future, I've spoken to Lothar Zoog and Black Phoenix.
We actually could've fixed the issue with imp/evo just with talking, it was just that it kind of got out of hand because of some people who just can't shut up and be more polite.
This wasn't just Evo, but also Imperium.
Ofc, we are the ones to be blamed, because it wouldn't have happened if one of our members didn't attack one of imp's members.
Again, we'll try to prevent these things from happening in the future.
Thank you Tobal.

To Pietro: Get over it

Edit: Sybir, also get over it, if anything happens again, it'll be dealed with. (not in a bad way)

Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:44 am

lol, sorry to say. But apology topics should be a bit longer than this, Spartan. Saying, "Oh, our bad!" doesn't quite cut it :P Some maybe, but not all. You guys are lucky you POed a nice team. :)

Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:27 am
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

It is short but at the end of the day an apology topic is an apology and as long as it gets job done its ok. Nice to see they did apologise tho :). Shame it didnt last longer imo though, i didnt get a chance to join in ;) lol

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:21 pm

True, I just hope they keep their word. We'll see, though :) . It was just good to see another bully team grinded into the dust

Last edited by Unideny on Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:24 pm
Team: Imperium
Main: Mez
Level: 1340

Sybir wrote:
wait a bit with taking serious that apologies, bp made this decision without asking rest of team -.-

He made a smart choice by giving in. Rather you or other members of Evo don't agree with this, is your' own problem.... Just from your statement alone, most people would assume that members of Evo still have beef with us, we aren't ignorant, so watch your choice of words very carefully Sybir.

You're apparently pissed off your director didn't speak to the rest of ya'll before agreeing to apologize and end the war... You do realise his actions kept us from going after the rest of your owned space yes?

You're implying Evo is a democratic team, but, yet.... The members seem to openly fire on anyone they want to at any given time... This does not make for a very liked team, and I hope this war has proven that, at least to some extent.... Justified war is one thing, being war-mongers is another, and you'll find you make many more enemies then you can deal with at once when you piss off an entire playerbase.

I hope that this war has perhaps caused Black Phoenix to take a further look into what a team should be, and how it should represent itself through it's actions and members... Maybe then Evo can grow to greatness, and play nicely with the rest of us.

~Stilleto~

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:26 pm
Main: Ligthning
Level: 1318

Sybir wrote:

You should be a good minion and trust your masters jugdement.

And instulting a leader in public? You have no shame? I've booted people for insulting peons in team chat.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:39 pm
Team: Aidelon
Main: norrath
Level: 1951

Sybir wrote:

As your director he doesnt HAVE to ask you shit regarding interteam politics.

On a side note, if you dont sell me scorchs remains or at least let the bastard out of your system me and you are gonna have problems. :mrgreen:

Julian cannot post, because the FBI are watching ;)

Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:12 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Black Marker
Level: 2930

villiroth wrote:
Sybir wrote:

As your director he doesnt HAVE to ask you shit regarding interteam politics.

On a side note, if you dont sell me scorchs remains or at least let the bastard out of your system me and you are gonna have problems. :mrgreen:

He ran from my gal, dunno maybe my vodka wasnt so good and he just stop spawning or I got him overdrunk but I didnt see him from few weeks

>possibly some1 is killing him, i saw some1 doing it in the gal last time

Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:00 am