Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: Dutch_Soulja
Level: 2233

Post DM Back to thier old selfs
DM back to attacking whomever they like? Once again being Grief'd and admins will not a thing like awlays. Awsome

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:09 am
Team: Cybernetic Trading Co.
Main: Danger
Level: 7164

Post Re: DM Back to thier old selfs
Prom killed me for no reason! Some of them need to read my sig so they can go emo and leave us alone.

Last edited by Danger on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 am
Team: Traders
Main: your mother and i
Level: 3336

I think DM has connections with admins so they won't do shit about it

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:42 am
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

kunta wrote:
I think DM has connections with admins so they won't do shit about it

I think your a ratard(worse than a retard). The only person on DM who is causing problems for SP is Steve or blaze/Razon. He claims he doesn't have to listen to DM's rules.

And plus the more teams they fuck with the more that will come crashing down on them.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:36 am
Officer
Team: The Unforeseen Colonies
Main: 78Firebird
Level: 2091

/

Last edited by lordranman on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Team: Star Revolution X
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 4185

I hate to say it, but where's the issue here? PvP is part of the game - DM can PvP if they want. It's certainly not against the rules, so admins have no reason to intervene.

Getting chain podded? Switch to another character. That's one of the reasons the game lets you have 5 alts.

If DM attacks enough teams, as Trevor says, everyone will attack them. That's how PvP is meant to be regulated in this game.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Lord Runningclam wrote:
I hate to say it, but where's the issue here? PvP is part of the game - DM can PvP if they want. It's certainly not against the rules, so admins have no reason to intervene.

Getting chain podded? Switch to another character. That's one of the reasons the game lets you have 5 alts.

If DM attacks enough teams, as Trevor says, everyone will attack them. That's how PvP is meant to be regulated in this game.

Not everybody has a nice playable alt to go to, some people have nothing else to do, some just dont care. I agree with what trevor says also.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:11 pm
Team: Aero
Main: Nathaniel Lighting
Level: 3294

Danger wrote:
Lord Runningclam wrote:

Not everybody has a nice playable alt to go to, some people have nothing else to do, some just dont care. I agree with what trevor says also.

that's there fault they don't lvl up alts then.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

I am not complaining about pvp, im simply saying going into uz in an ancient scout ship with GG 2 probably and causing a run to fail due to that reason alone. Doesnt matter the way GSA's work are getting changed.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Main: Lord Runningclam
Level: 4185

Wasn't directed to you Trev - I'm not a fan of the UZ thing either. I don't even consider the UZ thing PvP though - it doesn't deserve to be elevated to that level.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:22 pm
Main: Cornado
Level: 3235

The only reason your whole team died is because I killed someone who has insulted me over and over again and then the rest of your team killed me. And that was the worst mistake you have EVER made. So we killed the rest of your team. You shot me first dutch, if you shoot me first and dont expect to get shot back then your fucking stupid.

If every time someone pvps you and you cry and get mad at the admins, i would just quit because this is a PVP game.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:24 pm
Team: Axis Industries
Main: Cenutu
Level: 5068

Badgerlost wrote:
The only reason your whole team died is because I killed someone who has insulted me over and over again and then the rest of your team killed me. And that was the worst mistake you have EVER made. So we killed the rest of your team. You shot me first dutch, if you shoot me first and dont expect to get shot back then your fucking stupid.

If every time someone pvps you and you cry and get mad at the admins, i would just quit because this is a PVP game.

You're not the only one doing this stuff, Helro.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:48 pm
Team: Zephyr
Main: ashta the 2nd
Level: 3810

PvP is fun. And DM dont shoot whoever they like in comparison to actual pvp teams :D

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:28 pm

ashta1989 wrote:
PvP is fun. And DM dont shoot whoever they like in comparison to actual pvp teams :D

Seems like they do, prom killed me because he said i scam and he didint want, nor had proof i did scam somebody. Thats pretty much a im bord so im going to go kill him because i can. Im not saying that about all DM, there are some good people on there.

Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 pm
Team: Blueberry Pancakes
Main: Dutch_Soulja
Level: 2233

Badgerlost wrote:

No its 10% PVP, 30% base's and Gals, 30% Uber runs 20% dg's 10% hanging with freinds, You just lame and focus on being lame.

Secoundly, Dutch did not land a bullet on you first untill you shot me.
3rdly. You only killd uss beacuse we couldent kill your sad low lvl healer due to pvp range.

fourthly. After the fight was over, you continued to be a basterd and followed a slow none agile mf and gremd while your crappy seer shot me witch is bs. you need to learn when the fights over. and be more mature about shit. repeatly saying I WIN 300 times in gal is just noobish. shows your maturety. pvp is one thing, grieving is another.

Get overyourslef.

Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:20 am