Team: Eminence Front
Main: Crucify
Level: 2276

Post Toxic Recruitment
Wiki wrote:
Team Toxic. The team is founded around the principles of justice, strength, and constant progress. We do not stand for those who show disrespect to us, and we will defend our principles and possessions with all force required. We are not a hostile team, but we will never shy from a fight, or simply bow out, even if it means going toe to toe with a much larger team.

In time, dividing resources to those who require them, rather than allowing members to get fat and greedy, will allow us to surpass all teams in Star Sonata.

I believe that sums it up fairly nicely.

We are an actively warring team. We do not require people who join to gain wealth, but rather people who join to make a difference in the game. Having hordes of useless players flying around in mediocre ships with mediocre bases and no idea how to play this game is more of a liability than an advantage.

We are few, we will remain few, but we will be strong. I do not demand that you be the best player, just that you have the motivation to become the best. Making the effort, and being willing to learn from others is the most important personality trait for a player who might want a spot on this team.

If you think you have the self control to push yourself to be the best, are self sufficient, and thirsty for success, then feel free to PM me ingame. If you feel you are lacking in any of the categories, please don't bother.

This is a game, and must be played as one.

Vae Victus "Woe to the conquered"

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Post Re: Toxic Recruitment
I Hope it works well for you. Hopefully there will be a decent group of pvp players ready to jump at such an opportunity. Keep up the good work and fight the good fight.

P.S Fuck You Death Mental

Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:56 pm
Main: Nyarlathotep
Level: 1854

crucify wrote:
Wiki wrote:
Team Toxic. The team is founded around the principles of justice, strength, and constant progress. We do not stand for those who show disrespect to us, and we will defend our principles and possessions with all force required. We are not a hostile team, but we will never shy from a fight, or simply bow out, even if it means going toe to toe with a much larger team.

In time, dividing resources to those who require them, rather than allowing members to get fat and greedy, will allow us to surpass all teams in Star Sonata.

We are an actively warring team. We do not require people who join to gain wealth, but rather people who join to make a difference in the game. Having hordes of useless players flying around in mediocre ships with mediocre bases and no idea how to play this game is more of a liability than an advantage.

We are few, we will remain few, but we will be strong. I do not demand that you be the best player, just that you have the motivation to become the best. Making the effort, and being willing to learn from others is the most important personality trait for a player who might want a spot on this team.

If you think you have the self control to push yourself to be the best, are self sufficient, and thirsty for success, then feel free to PM me ingame. If you feel you are lacking in any of the categories, please don't bother.

Wut?

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:22 pm
Team: Solstice
Main: Trevor
Level: 5369

that means they like PVP

Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm
Team: PrimalDecus
Main: Uth Matar
Level: 2465

That was as straightforward as you can see in SS .
But i think youll have probs with finding the players like that do but GL!

FREDOM FOR WING4+ !!! NOW !!! /viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28872&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
The Voomy One :Uth Matar is correct!

Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:05 pm
Team: Triple Alliance
Main: Biggee
Level: 3017

Hey, Strawberry Pancakes fits into the same category... Except we only grow the best strawberries...cough...

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:11 am
Main: thebattler36
Level: 2015

yugioh124 wrote:
crucify wrote:
Wiki wrote:

Wut?

It basically means that they do not war randomly i.e. to EF, TFC, Core etc. they are perfectly happy to get along with.

The "actively warring" bit is a little misleading, i believe what Sodomy is trying to convey is that Toxic is at war with DM.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am

thebattler35 wrote:
It basically means that they do not war randomly i.e. to EF, TFC, Core etc. they are perfectly happy to get along with.

The "actively warring" bit is a little misleading, i believe what Sodomy is trying to convey is that Toxic is at war with DM.

That's accurate. We do not attack teams indiscriminately, however, we are currently fighting a war, and chances are, will be involved in other wars in the future.

Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:42 pm
Main: Shock Commander
Level: 8394

good luck bud look forword to pvping you someday after the war

http://www.teamunderdawgs.webs.com/

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 pm
Profile WWW
Team: Red Faction
Main: Daggoth
Level: 3912

Always loved toxic, prefered the old (er) flag.

<3 j00

Kanga

Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:32 pm